twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is 3 inches too small?

If you have to ask, then yes its too small

:(

Is this a small question?

>try to install VLC
>somehow mange to install Opera and some search engine bullshit instead

So, how shit is Opera?

I don't like Firefox and I'm afraid of evil Google, is this a reasonable alternative?

Went to bed before my question got answered last night.

Had a flashdrive plugged in and it somehow quit working on my desktop. Works fine in other computers, even managed to reformat it on my laptop but my desktop won't recognize it in device manager.

Help?

Opera is chrome with a pretty skin and embedded chinese spyware

it's STUPID questions thread you fucking cockmongler

What's the best method for transferring large amounts of data between two computers if online solutions aren't an option?

And what's the best way to install an OS on a new computer if you lack a real disc?

It's been going back and forth for years, if one word changing upsets you this much I suggest you seek medical assistance, you clearly have some mental issues you should take care of.

Also, eat shit.

>It's been going back and forth for years
no, it hasn't you attention seeking shithead

>What's the best method for transferring large amounts of data between two computers if online solutions aren't an option?
You have few options, from fastest to slowest:
1) Plug the drive of one computer to the other, copy and paste files
2)Connect computers to a LAN with ethernet cables and transfer files
3)Use an external hard drive to move files
4)Use an usb drive to move files

>And what's the best way to install an OS on a new computer if you lack a real disc?
Write the .iso on a usb and boot from it

Yes, it has. You fucking retard.

>small question thread
>little question thread
>small stupid question thread
>stupid/small question thread
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S31337318
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S33649074
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S34097953
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S34403599
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S34872048
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S35149716
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S38507793
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S38680631
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S39744509
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S42132915
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S42273768
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S43115652

Thanks, user. I can install the OS to the internal drive after booting it from the USB, right? And all I need for a LAN is just an ethernet cable? Or something else?

>being this autistic

no wonder you're trying to force your shitty little threadtitle.

stop wasting my bandwidth with your garbage

2 questions
1.) Whats a good dac that can equal the performance of a HyperX headset?

2.) On my rtl-sdr I am getting some really strong AM imaging bullshit. Would this be coming from mw or sw broadcasts? Also where can I get a bandpass filter to block this bullshit?

Where can I go for IT career advice?

>proving people wrong is autism
kek, sure thing kid.
>stop wasting my bandwidth with your garbage
Hey, you voluntarily opened the thread. You're wasting your own bandwidth, dipshit.

For the record, I couldn't care less which it gets titled. I just make Small Questopms Threads when I see the last /sqt/ hits the bump limit because it's fun to see you autists flip shit over the most minor of things. Don't like it? Beat me to making the new thread. You're as capable of it as I am.

>I can install the OS to the internal drive after booting it from the USB, right?
Yep you can

>And all I need for a LAN is just an ethernet cable?
Yes, you can google how to do it on your OS of choice

>I just make Small Questopms Threads when I see the last /sqt/ hits the bump limit because it's fun to see you autists flip shit over the most minor of things
no shit, guess why i called you an attentionwhore you fucking jizzbag

You have been extremely helpful and that is appreciated.

I'm not attention whoring you fucking moron

yes, you are and you just admitted it yourself

>it's fun to see you autists flip shit

pathetic autistic attentionwhoring dullard

get a fucking life and stop shitting up Sup Forums with your tumblr tier threads

Is iridium a botnet

What are some browsers that are like Opera without the Chinese spyware part?

I like how you can put however many websites you want in the starting page, Chrome only has your most viewed sites and Firefox is compeltely fucking retarded in that you can't rename anything and it won't let you pin two different Sup Forums boards

lol you faggot, we get it, you want to sound intelligent and important and so you go to a forum like this and find some other jizzbag like you who just writes the same shit over and over again to have a debate so that someone can finally listen and hear your point of view because everybody who comes across you isn't interested. You're not smart, you're not interesting, you're an unemployed dullard who uses Sup Forums to get the attention he doesnt get at home.

Alright apparently I will give Firefox another chance, this shit is still fucking stupid but apparently I can put my bookmarks to the thing if I drag and drop them like a medieval peasant

maybe its the fucking usb port?

That's not fucking attention whoring, if anything it's closer to trolling.
>get a fucking life
I've got a great one. Your turn. I don't know which'll be harder for you, social interaction or making it up the basement stairs.

You got me user. I, anonymous, was trying to make a bunch of other anonymous fucks like me on an anonymous image board. Because that makes total fucking sense.

>'trolling' isn't attention whoring
>look mom, i got another reply XD
yeah right, what is it then?

this is just getting sadder and sadder. you know what, user? i'm starting to feel bad about this. picking on the handicapped kid just isn't very satisfying. instead, i'm going to brighten up your life a little. i'm going to be that one shining ray of light in your bleak existence.

i will let you have the last word.

so come on, let me have it. make it count. i'll gladly take it if it means you'll experience the sweet taste of victory for once in your life, and you can go to bed knowing you achieved something.

addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/fvd-speed-dial

addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/yet-another-new-tab-page

>That's not fucking attention whoring, if anything it's closer to trolling.

They are the same thing you moron.

>yeah right, what is it then?
Trolling.
>picking on a handicapped kid
Says the fatass autistic fuck that can't even talk to a girl that's not his mommy? Wow, you sure showed me!

Nah

>Nah
Please explain the difference then.

If i reinstall windows will my D partition be deleted?

vivaldi, yet another chrome resking without the chink botnet but is as useful as icelandic elf magic

k smartass.
When it doesnt work in the front 2, or back 4, it's not the usb port; you don't think I've tried that?

whenever I update my kernel through pacman, arch boots into whatever recovery type thing it has. apparently, plymouth got into the hooks and it's failing there as I don't have it installed. Running mkinitcpio with the linux preset seems to fix it until the next update, but I'd like to find whatever file has the extra hook

W7 and skylake?

Trolling is seeing how pissed you can make people, attention whoring is doing whatever you can to get people to pay attention to you. You just think I'm attention whoring because my changing one word triggered your autism so badly that you can't help but pay attention to me.

An attention whore is someone that would do anything for attention. This includes 'making people "mad"' by posting stupid shit in order to get replies, you fucking retarded attention whore.

I've just com back from my trip around Europe and I cant seem to access Kickass torrents anymore.

Did the FBI finally take it down or something?

I only used it for music and dont know of any alternatives

>"it's fun to get attention"

Attention whore detected.

There are 2 monitor I'm looking at buying, both 1440p 144hz IPS screens but one has freesync and the other gsync. Both are at the same price and your current GPU is a Gtx 1070. However you probably want to upgrade in the future (Gtx 1080 ti, Vega etc). Do I forgo gsync right now knowing that I can purchase an AMD GPU or do I go gsync?

That's the thing though. I'm not doing anything for attention, I'm simply doing something that gains attention. There's quite a bit of a difference. It's okay though, I understand you're not all there in the head. I shouldn't expect a retard to wrap his head around something a fucking grade schooler could understand.

Nah

Im inclined to say no, it wont, as there is no reason for it to be deleted during installation.
But I never tried myself and you never know with microsoft

@55859542
>I'm simply doing something that gains attention.

And why do you do that again, attention whoring scum?

As much as I dislike Nvidia, I seriously doubt vega will be able to compete with with 1080ti

Okay, kid. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Is 27 inches too small for a 4K screen?

Is there a linux file manager that splits into seperate windows instead of seperate panes?

Its 2016, no such thing as too small for 4k, some phones even have that resolution.

I think 27" is fine with 4k, even with 21" the difference from 1080p would be clear as day and night.

Thanks Captain

Anyone have any alternatives to KAT?

Much appreciated

couldn't you just open different instances of one?

IPTorrents

Where can you sell PC hardware?
Ebay is a ghost town for everything but GPUs and Leddit says you can fuck right off if you don't have a 50 day old Leddit account and 100 Karma.

What's a good web-based seedbox software stack that's good for torrenting and streaming what you downloaded

I just bought an lg g4 for 200 bucks . Did i do the right thing ? Also any tips on what should i do with it ( avoiding some updates , buying it some accessories. ..)

When I click the bottom right "speakers" icon in W10, I want it to go straight to the mixer instead of the default device. How to? Please and thanks

>youtuber
kill yourself

What are Sup Forums approved electronic mail services when hosting your own is not an option and you need a respectable address?

do you think having this crt near my computer and gpu more namely, will fuck it up somehow or interfere with it?
is there a magnet inside the tele

>inb4 ricer case, i'm woke

No, the magnet is not that powerful.

Theoretically it could affect a HDD and a SSD, but not happening.
Why dont you just move it?

it's simply a very comfy spot for it in my room, thanks though. that's a bummer.

/adv/

protonmail?

Smells like burnt plastic in my room so I just removed every cord from my tower. A Google search has me suspecting the PSU. What do I do?

tell me Sup Forums how do I build up a proxychain without any special tools? can I realize this with an easy python script? halp

Within the last year or two I invested a lot of money in and built a computer and now it is blue screening. I want to do anything I can to fix these blue screens on my current computer, what can I do and where should I start?

Which is better for a small team that is just starting, scrum or xp?

How can I reset a password on Windows 7 if I don't have access to any accounts? Can I reset it through Linux?

What is a good 1 TB or greater laptop hard drive that won't fail.
SSDs are still too expensive for my taste
I am thinking about going with the 5400 rpm WD Blue 2.5
Anyone else run that? how is it?

Try uninstalling the drivers for it if on windows
If on linux paste your fdisk -l

iirc there's a way to get in through command prompt and boot options.

Is anyone else honestly going to give edge a chance when it supports add-ons? (Adblock)

yeah google "filename".torrent
or just get on a private tracker

craigslist

I think the big question is why do you have your tower facing the wrong way?

Can you rip music from Soundcloud with jdownloader?

I think there is a program literally called "proxychain"
look into it

no

try it out and come back to us with an answer

Does the 6600U have built in Hardware Acceleration for x265

What am I supposed to look for if my PSU is malfunctioning to create a smell?

Aesthetic cases that have noise dampening? ATX or mATX is fine.

How to display things like framerate and framedrops in windows mpv?

>I only used it for music and dont know of any alternatives
what.cd

background is wrong, redhat should be shitting down the throat of debian, and debian should be shitting down the throat of ubuntu

When I try to connect to wifi on Windows 7, it says "Windows was unable to connect to networkname" and when I type in ipconfig /release it says "No operation can be performed on Wireless Network Connection while it has its media disconnected. Any idea what gives?

The Google app on my phone keeps giving me local search autocomplete suggestions in my language even though I've changed every setting imaginable to English language/worldwide, anyone have any experience with this?

>1.) Whats a good dac that can equal the performance of a HyperX headset?
any old piece of shit from 1980 would beat the HyperX headset

What is a good practice when switching graphics cards? (Nvidia -> AMD, or vice versa)
Uninstall all of the previous graphics card stuff?
[spoiler]Would it still be doable if the previous graphics card died? Or should I just unplug the old card, insert the new one, boot to safe mode, uninstall previous card's drivers and then proceed to install the new one's?[/spoiler]

Trying to undo the screws on an old hard drive, but this one fucker won't come out and I think I fucked it up a bit.

What's the best way to unscrew when the screwdriver keeps sliding?

You don't have to do anything more than install the new card and drivers. I ran a Nvidia card and an AMD card side by side for years. Will again when I build my next machine

Just uninstall all drivers, remove card, install new one, install new drivers. You dont have to bother with safe mode and all that crap. Your computer will function without drivers, maybe at a lower resolution.

A new psu

I can't exactly uninstall the previous ones since my current one's fried, or so I think at least. I won't be able to see anything

I see
So it'd be fine if I uninstall the old card's drivers after the new one's installation?
My autism flares up knowing there are drivers for something I don't have anymore