Want a nice mouse

>want a nice mouse
>don't want it to be "gaming"
>don't want some led on the back of it that lights up making it look like a 14 year olds wetdream
>want something thats going to last

why is this impossible?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/comfort-mouse-4500/4fd-00025
accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=275-BBCF
secure.logitech.com/en-us/product/9568
amazon.com/Logitech-Revolution-Cordless-Laser-Mouse/dp/B000HCT12O
m.gearbest.com/mice-keyboards/pp_246812.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Razor death adder with the LEDs turned off , that's what I'm using because I'm in the same boat as you

microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/comfort-mouse-4500/4fd-00025

accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=275-BBCF

secure.logitech.com/en-us/product/9568

all these mice have wireless versions too if youre into that

does razer actually make good products? I bought mice from then when they first came out and they all broke within a couple months

thanks

Tbh man I rate their mice , I've never had one shit itself on me haha and I smash my shit

I've been using the MX518 for probably a goddamn decade, still works and feels great.

Microsoft Intellimouse

Not a single Intellimouse rec

What the fuck, g?

I had a deathadder for a year or two, the middle mouse button stopped scrolling and clicking, then the sensor died or the left click stopped working. Those things are $60, so I'd say: no.

Who thought that was a good texture

Anything Zowie

They specifically set out to make mice like that

can you recommend a particularly good one?

amazon.com/Logitech-Revolution-Cordless-Laser-Mouse/dp/B000HCT12O

Logitech MX Master is really good an doesnt look autistic

My hand is always over it, so nobody really gives a shit.

Microsoft Intellimouse has a great sensor and 0 gaming shit

>Giving a shit about what your mouse looks like

Christ the edge on that has me hemoraging.

Logitech Performance MX

>not getting a vertical mouse
Plebs don't know this superior feel

Logitech B100

logitech m525

I've been using a deathadder left hand edition since 2014, it's so far running perfectly. Fantastic mouse, and I've set the two side buttons to hotlink ctrl+tab and ctrl+shift+tab, which is really nice to switch backwards and forwards between browser tabs.

Not him , but they are making intellimouse lookalikes. I love the intellimouse.

From my first Google hit:
>Anyway to answer your questionI would look to the Zowie FK1, Mionix Avior and Zowie AM. I know what everyone is going to say, the Zowie AM?! Comparing the shape of the FK1, Intellimouse, and AM - the AM is closest to the feel of the Intellimouse in terms of physical shape. If you want the best solution I would buy a Zowie FK1 and a Zowie AM then swap everything including the scroll wheel of the FK1 into the AM. You'll get the AM shape being closer to the Intellimouse and everything that is so great about the FK1! Obviously this is the more expensive route. Oh yeah, if you can get the glossy AM shell otherwise you'll have to tape up the sides because the rubberized texture is too soft for dry hands!

Logitech M500
been using this for 3+ years now.. still no problems and its comfy af

> No trackball
Not meme enough.

I don't recommend razer mice, my deathadder's middle click started double clicking after a year or so of normal use, and I hardly ever play games. Razer mice are generally ok but the build quality on those things are chink tier garbage so it's not worth it in the long run imo

the AM isn't made anymore
with your use case just buy any $20 optical and replace if when it breaks

Logitech G602, pretty comfy and you only need to change batteries like twice a year

all zowie mice have the same internals, the defferent series are just different shapes and the different numbers are different sizes
however Zowies are notorious for having really stiff clicks, which may not be a problem for you, but I'd still recomment getting your hands on one before buying

I have the G502 myself and it doesn't look too "gamer". Just a single LED and the mouse is simply awesome.

m.gearbest.com/mice-keyboards/pp_246812.html

Is this mouse good enough for RTS / OSU! gameplay?

I rarely game these days (I'm a wageslave now), but I love my G502. I just re-purposed the button bindings to non-gaming related stuff, and the scroll wheel is bretty gud.

The misuse of the word "edge" here made my cancer go metastatic.

G502 and shut off the LEDs

fuck no.
I killed a couple.

Are you me?

This is the best mouse I've ever owned and I bought it from a garage sale.

it really makes you think

zowie mice.

razer are for faggots.

I'm using a Rapoo 3920P. Much recommended.

I just bought a 12 dollar gaming mouse with adjustable DPI and back/forward buttons.
Totally worth it, I've used the DPI many times and I use back/fwd daily.

I feel you though op, because I wouldn't leave the house with this thing. I'm stuck in this boat too.

Most ergonomic mice are marketed as "gaming" there's nothing you can do about it. In regard to LEDs, any mouse I've used that has had them, has allowed me to shut them off. That's what I do with my Rival 300.

recently upgraded to a Logitech G303. If you absolutely hate the glow, you can completely disable it.

This. Rapoo makes some pretty decent mice.

>want something thats going to last
Well too bad. The Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical isn't made any more.
Just get something cheap and exchange it for a new one every couple of years.

Mionix NAOS 8200

It's pretty nice if you want a full hand fit style. It has pretty decent software that allows you to customize, or turn off any of the lights.

Clean/10. How stiff is the USB cable that comes with it?

>still using a G400
If I'd known they were going to be discontinued I'd have bought like 50 of them.

A bit too stiff, honestly.
But given that it's just a normal microUSB cable that you can just replace with whatever cable you have lying around if you so desire, I don't think it's a big deal. Not that you'll be using it much with a cable attached either since the USB connection only transmits power to charge the mouse and nothing else.

What is actually a problem (or can be), on the other hand, is the Bluetooth connection. The MX Master sucks dick on Bluetooth, though it's perfect with the Unified receiver that comes with it anyway. So just don't use it with Bluetooth, and it's a great mouse.

Enjoying your brick?

it's wireless, but the micro usb port is not unlike a virgin vagina, and the cable is pretty high quality. you can use whatever cable you like though