Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong.

>any phone
>not "more shekels than brain cells" tier
>mac
>not pleb tier
If you're not running GNU or *BSD on a real computer, you are a laughably pathetic human being.

what about pic related?

I actually run Linux on my desktop and then iOS on both my tablet and phone, Android is a fucking joke.

What if your main machine is a hackintosh and your laptop runs ganoo + loonix?

Laptops are real computers, but running a hackintosh is running a mac. Just because you've coaxed that anti-freedom OS to run on something other than Apple-made hardware doesn't change the fact that you're still running a mac.

I could really care less about muh freedumbs so long as it doesn't force me into a walled garden, crash every two minutes or send my fiancee's tits to the NSA. I was actually considering using Solaris on my laptop before I said "fuck it" and installed KDE Neon. I used Linux long enough on my old PC that I could recompile my initrd-less kernel in my sleep and learned just about everything I wanted to know about it, so there's really no reason for me to use it on my main PC unless it's my only choice besides Windows.

Fixed

>Apple or Linux
Kill yourself.

>I dont like software support starter pack

Poo in the loo

Am I the only one who remembers the statement "prove me wrong" was an autoban on many BBS's?

Windows is literally the worst desktop operating system you can use, unless you're some BSD or Haiku holdout, get the fuck out.

I don't see why using a apple desktop is patrician tier.
I assume you mean laptops as well, and all girls uses a macbook.

Android seems to have better javascript support.

Why (ignoring Windows 8 and 10)?

I can't

What do Indians have to do with Windows?

What if my desktop is triboot?

Then you probably belong on Sup Forums, unless you're a .NET programmer.

Playing video games is fine

Actually Windows 8/10 are the only versions free from my primary complaint about Windows.

Windows is an enterprise operating system. It exists solely because of businesses who need Office for their Exchange server and who need Group Polity to keep they puny worker ants under control. There is literally nothing about Windows (besides 8/10) that is aimed at a desktop user at home, we just all got it force fed to us when there were much better alternatives right in front of us.

Running Windows on your desktop at home is like keeping your socks and underwear folded neatly in a filing cabinet and sitting in a cubicle to play your silly games. Stop acting like basic functionality is as good as something can get and move to an operating system that's actually comfortable to use.

Hipsters hate what's popular unless if it supports homosexuality. So Apple and Google gets their cocks sucked constantly on here while Windows gets the brunt of the hate.

Building a new computer box just for linux. Going to keep my current windows PC at parents house just for rendering video.

I have an iPhone 6s because my old android sucked and I needed to explore the market.

Will get a galaxy next time for more freedom.

what the fuck is that phone

Please tell me you aren't too fucking young to recognize a fucking Blackberry logo? Are you fucking kidding me? Shouldn't you be in bed, you prepubescent fucking faggot.

Underage detected

terry davis is a retard and his os design is shit lmao

>not being good at all OSs
I thought this was a technology board, not the 'bet on who's the best Sports team' board.

>2015+1
>using a phone made by a company that'll give out the global encryption key to all of their devices without hesitation
lmao

>implying apple is any better
Fuck off iShill

>Windows 8/10 are the only versions free from my primary complaint about Windows.
>There is literally nothing about Windows (besides 8/10) that is aimed at a desktop user at home
>DUDE TILES LMAO
And here I was thinking Sup Forums would be intelligent.

BB10OS is worth it.

There's no way you're 18+ if you don;t recognize that logo. My first smartphone was a BB Pearl and I'm only 20.

>Linux doesnt have directx nor support for over 60% of steam games
>Games are better on non-windoes platfirm guise!!!1!!
Being a pc gamer on anything but windows is like shooting yourself in the foot

Lol I'm 27. Never owned a fagberry

Good for you?

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or retarded. Did you read the second thing your meme texted properly?

?

That was entirely irrelevant. Like, congrats, you've gone your whole life without using the best phone brand. Want a fucking cookie or what?

Welcome to Sup Forums-Consumerism, please leave your brain at the door.

>gets extremely interested in discussing person's personal life
>acts disinterested when strawman argument is destroyed

Are you a woman?

>blackshit
>best phone brand
Pajeet pls.

I was never interested, I was just calling you an underage. Because you clearly are.

Fuck off Applecuck.

kek

Damn you're so defensive. Clearly a female who can't just can't get over it.

? I dont get it

If you're actually good at computers, there's no need to have software support.

>everyone who likes anything is an Indian shill
epik meme, shitstain.

How the fuck is that being defensive? Go to bed already, Timmy. I know it's the middle of summer but still, 12 year olds need their sleep.

sorry, i'm 58 and dont use the internet much.

>Pajeet talks about shit again
Like Clockwork!

Microsoft is literally led by a street shitter, rajapajeet

Hahaha thats like saying if youre good at cooking you dont need any ingredients

just install classic shell faggot

You don't though, fucking pleb.

>liking something makes you a shill
Seriously, what in the fuck is wrong with you? Are you just trying to hide your underage by "fitting in?" Because you're just acting like the other 12 year old shitposters
>lol xDDD indians everywhere lmao

I'm 25 and I barely recognized that logo cos blackberry phones are shit.

kek

The OS is the ingredients and tools, software support is just Ketchup and Mayonnaise, just irrelevant crap for people that suck shit at tech.

Retard spotted

>hating your shilled brand makes you a 12 year old
Keep going pajeet, you're still not going to get paid for this thread with this shitty effort.

So much this

You didn't even know what BlackBerry was until a few posts ago, how could you possibly hate it? You're just calling me a shill because I'm talking positively about something.

Eat a dick.

Fuck off you bastard gay 12 year old cuck.

very accurate, I'm impressed OP

You claimed Windows 8 and 10 are "aimed at a user at home". In other words you think Windows 7 is somehow terrible, but that Win 8/10 are great because "muh tiles". Is that not right?

>Everyone that replies to you is the same person
So you're a Pajeet that's also fresh from Reddit. Things aren't looking too good for your paycheck.

Thanks, it all makes sense now.

>Microsoft lets you upgrade to the new OS for free with some anonymous info to help improve the OS
Sup Forums hates on it
>google shoves Google+ and Play garbage down your throat while being the largest botnet of our time
Sup Forums Raves

I've been here for 6 years, faggot. I was just assuming there weren't that many braindead morons itt. Sorry for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Would you mind explaining what makes me a "pajeet?" This is a technology board and here I am discussing technology. Are brands forbidden? Because that's basically everything.

Nobody cares how long you've been shilling here, the fact that you're defending such a one brand so hard with such shitty retorts is a dead giveaway.

FTFY OPie

I'm defending it so hard because you're talking shit about the crème de la crème of smartphones.

I was the one who was extremely intense, not him, sperglord.

Patrician tier is ONLY Windows on PC but iOs or Android on the phone, since iOs has superior ram management and speed compared to any android device (sadly). Androids versatility is slightly broader, but not by much, but the Android phones have better cameras and cheaper memory. This is coming from an ex-hardcore android user, my phone pretty much was a second pocket Pc for me, still is but through apps on iOs. And if you buy a mac or windowns phone youre retarded.

>Patrician tier is ONLY Windows on PC

DELET THIS

Fixed :^)
[spoiler] It has the best internet backgammon [/spoiler]

Ahh, that's not right, but you're also not retarded, I just wasn't getting the spin you were trying to spin on it.

No, I was just saying that my PRIMARY complaint with Windows was that it wasn't focused towards home users, but Windows 8 and 10 certainly aren't targeted at enterprise users, so they were exempt from that particular complaint.

The problems with Windows 8 and 10 run much deeper, he just stated his question as "Why (other than 8/10?" so I felt I should state that those were actually not my main complaint.

But no, 8 and 10 are terrible, primarily because of the tiles but also just because they still feel like unpolished beta software full of bugs and lack of cohesion.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Prove me wrong? What can I play all my games on a stable fps? Windows
What runs every fucking program ever made? Windowns

So mac and lincucks just doesnt work, sorry.

>muh gaymes

>muh autist only enjoying image boards since he has no friends to play games with

I knew it

If you bought into the apple ecosystem meme it makes sense to have both devices.
Otherwise why the fuck would you use osx?

>runs every program ever made

You clearly don't work in any field that fucking matters.

I've got plenty of friends, we just aren't children.

With windows phone you're not going to do shit, though.

>Says the faggot in the anime loli board

I'm on the technology board. Anime's that way, kiddo

What was even so funny about that post kek

>Lagdroid on phone
lmao, you call yourself a patrician?

Go use a real phone distro like SailfishOS and then come back and tell me how much you were wrong

>Hurr durr, maybe this way they won't realize how fucking retarded i am

Prove me wrong.

What are you talking about? He called me a child for being on a board I've never been to, how the fuck do you expect me to respond?

this this this this