Norton is worth $100 AUD per year lol

>norton is worth $100 AUD per year lol
>iphones are better than android despite having dual-core 2GB ram in 2016 and being twice as expensive as oneplus3 lol
>compressed mp3 sounds perfect lol
>need an i7 for gaming lol

who else /SickOfTechNormiesAndTheirBullshit/ here? Also applies to all normies.

>normies
>>>/facebook/

what are you implying? I only use fb for ironic meme pages and messages

Why did you bump this trash?

But my dual core laptop is a comfy shitposting on bed

I fucked up the options field I guess.

The smartphone comment is retarded, applying objective truth to what is literally fundamentally subjective.

You are a sub 16 YO idiot who thinks the world still revolves around whatever paradigm your brain most recently decided is true with no need/desire for discussion. Lacking the ability to accept that ones view might be flawed is the one of, if not the most important mental characteristic.

IE, you're a sub 85 IQ fucktard, enjoy a shitty life.

>paradigm
But I'm right, it's a bunch of old components dressed up as a "premium" phone being purchased and drooled upon by fucking plebs who only care about brand image.

Dual-cores are fine, it's just that Apple charges over a thousand (AUD) for a dual-core at a price point which would land you an octa-core elsewhere

>OP3
Who else /sickofOPOshillsandtheirbullshit/ here?

Do you subjectively eat shit from your own hands?

>anybody who questions opo shills is either an iCuck or samshill
Fuck off Sanjeep.

how many levels of irony are you on. my dude.

Was just an example. I can think of a million other phones which are actually superior to the iBlindConsumerismPhone 6S.

Example - Xaomi and BLU

ex Dee Dee Dee

Like, maybe 5, or 6 right now my dude

>calling other stupid while resorting to ad hominems because of not having an argument

>other
Others*

But I need an i7 for much arma

>iphones are better than android despite having dual-core 2GB ram in 2016 and being twice as expensive as oneplus3 lol
and it still outperforms android phones because android is unoptimized garbage and anyone with even the slightest hint of tech literacy avoids android like the plague.

v0 mp3 is objectively audibly transparent you retard. don't tell me you're one of those retarded poorfags with $100 headphones who thinks flac sounds so much better

>more bass = better sound
>linux is shit because it's free

>tech literacy
>using toys that can't even download files into local storage

Pick one

phones are for calling and messaging people. why would you even have a phone without a social life, autismo

v0 mp3 is audibly transparent but also a massive waste of bits. If you are going to do lossy compression then do it right.

v2 then captain autism

True that, and for twitch streaming too, but not the average gamer who just wants to play AAA games and competitives

ROASTE
D

FLAC4LYF

>old components

confirmed for not knowing what you're talking about at all hahahahaha

Is this the daily autism thread?

Is that bird going to stab me?

OPUS audio master race

>>iphones are better than android despite having dual-core 2GB ram in 2016 and being twice as expensive as oneplus3 lol

I don't get what you're trying to say here. Its an objective fact that Apple can get away with using lesser specs than Android phones due to being able to optimize heavily, something Android can't possibly do which is why they have to band-aid this problem with 2.6 jiggahertz octa-core CPUs and 4GB RAM.

sage doesn't work if you post an image anyway.

>iphones are better than android despite having dual-core 2GB ram
Well they are faster if anything, that's for sure.
(Note 4 + Z3 owner here.)

>>norton costs $100 AUD per year lol
Fixed.

I'm not sure if you're joking, can Apple phones really not do this?

Tbh, free does mean a lack of motive to fix shit, and that's an undeniable problem with Linux

Realised as soon as I posted. I meant underpowered.

>norton costs $100 AUD per year lol
I bought Norton yesterday as a business expense. It amounts to
>6.5 USD a month
>10 Windows machines are protected

It's an expense, sure, but it's fine imho.

oooh a biting little grammar correction
that'll show em you're right

>iphones are better than android despite having dual-core 2GB ram in 2016
The Apple A9 used on the current iPhones is indeed faster than most processors used on Android phones, with few exceptions (like the S7) that are barely faster despite having two/four times as many cores.

Also, you have to be retarded to think that being dual-core means the iPhone's processor is slow.
>hurr AMD MOAR CORES sucks, Intel is so much better with more efficient cores and higher IPC!
>hurr iPhones suck, they only have two cores, they don't have as many as my EIGHT CORES, they need MOAR CORES!

>>iphones are better than android despite having dual-core 2GB ram in 2016 and being twice as expensive as oneplus3 lol

well iphones *are* better than android. especially if you reached the maximum goyim level and completed the ecosystem. If you have a mac and purchase your shit instead of pirating it iTunes is a literal blessing. There is literally nothing more comfy than going full apple except unavoidable botnet which normies couldn't care less about.

Download a file manager app faggot

Norton may be worth it if you're not tech savvy. Would you expect your parents to browse the net without antivirus?

I don't really give a fuck how much RAM your android phone of choice has. Real world performance is much better on iPhones, and not having to worry about custom ROMs and poorly written apps that force close are well worth it.

I don't use FLAC to be a special snowflake like you do. I'm sure you can here all those inaudible frequencies.

Even without hyperthreading the i7 is faster in a lot of tasks because of the larger cache.

Not natively at least