/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

What's the longest you've ever had to wait for chink shit to arrive?

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• For those wondering I'm (finally) resuming work on the infographic Could use them submissions for the headphone section.
• user considers buying chink headlights another already has some on the way for his Mazda Speed6 • Cheap glasscleaner found on AliExpress and Gearbest • user finds out his university has been assimilated into the Xiaomi botnet • user gives his thoughts on the Zircons, Piston 3's and Hybrids • Mech keyboard posted in news last thread is a Ganss 87 tenkeyless keyboard, no link as prices and stock constantly fluctuate • Xiaomi Pocket 10000mAh was at one point sold for $11 to $12 due to the recent rush for powerbanks caused by PokemonG o prices are now around $16 to $17
• user received his Xiaomi Leather Notebook • user's new Blitzwofl Cable arrived in a rough shape • Aussie anons experiencing crackdown on shipments of powerbanks • user bought a fapegg • Gearbest is now shipping out pre-orders of the Roidmi 2S • user fixes his audio jack • These just arrived at user's doorstep, a cheap wireless mouse and MXQ Pro mediaplayer • user's having issues with the wifi connection on his Redmi 3 (try flashing a different rom on there) Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/laptops/pp_421980.html
en.miui.com/a-234.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_241960.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_259606.html
gearbest.com/networking-communication/pp_270587.html
trackitonline.ru/
youtu.be/JuKDthHLALU
youtube.com/watch?v=5vs8XCUYWWY
banggood.com/Teclast-Tbook-10-64GB-Intel-X5-Cherry-Trail-Z8300-Quad-Core-10_1-Inch-Dual-OS-Tablet-p-1050300.html
ebay.com/itm/USB-Mini-3D-Wired-Optical-Mouse-For-Lenove-M20-PC-Laptop-Computer-XP-Win-7-Black-/282070845255
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My 99c mouse finally arrived
>open up package
>a fucking spider runs out
>panic and kill it
Its a good thing, right? I wouldn't want to have let that spider upset the ecosystem, right?

Any idea if there will be a successor to the first 1080p Yi cam? Cause the new 4K Yi is quite expensive, and I'm trying to decide if I should just buy the 1080p one now, or wait till a successor comes around at the same price point.

vicky nudes when

This shit popped up for me on Instagram after I started browsing and bought my first chink product from GB, I am now part of the chinese botnet and have no goodboy points to show for it.

gearbest.com/laptops/pp_421980.html

what does csg thinks ?

REMINDER TO EXTEND YOUR TIME WITH VICKY

>Cheap glasscleaner found on AliExpress
Are these things any good?

delete this

Leave that poor girl alone.

What's the best bluetooth speaker for under 50€/$? I was thinking of buying the JBL Charge2+, so something similar would be nice.

i would certainly extend something with her

>girl
user...

Interesting, but not touching it with a foot long pole until some reviews / hands-on are out.
Plus prices are pretty high atm.

Fell for the meme. Phone seems great as you'd expect so far - although came with a vendor ROM (that I'll be removing) with Swifty keyboard and a couple of other bloatware. Can't complain though as the shipping only took 4 working days, and customs let it through marked as a £30 phone

Oh shit, I ordered the same, will I have to pay a VAT if the customs check it?
4 days from China, damn, that's really fast. I ordered mine on Thursday and it's still in China.

I have a xiaomi meme mini wi-fi router dual-band, it's cheap - good and all. But I'd like something smaller which accepts RJ-45 cable possibly running OpenWRT which I can take with me when I travel.

I end up in places that have wired ethernet, but bad wi-fi reception, so a think like this would be good to have assuming it exists.

thinking of getting chinked by gaybest.

Redmi note 3 pro - do the also add gaybest.trojan? also why does gaybest add their own stickers to the redmi phone box?

Xiaomi powerbank 10 000 - fucking not glad to pay $6 extra because gaybest fuck you to the core knowing pokemon is popular atm.

should i "cancel" my order immediately after placing it so that gaybest chinks gotta get that parcel out ASAP for me?

anything i missed or don't know yet?

where did you guys buy it from?

what site did you order from?
where did you order to?
what shipping did you use?

wanna get me on that 4 day delivery.

>anything i missed or don't know yet?
you are a spastioc

Where can I download the chink botnet for the 99c mouse?

Xiaomi Bluetooth 4.0 with 2 drivers

I wouldn't say immediately, give them a chance to put it together before you try to bluff them.

I placed and order with them and it was processing for 7 days, then i opened a ticket to cancel and 3 hours later I got the package has been shipped email, with the date on the tracking from 3 days ago.

You are annoying as shit by taking chink shit this seriously and Park Chorong is the worst Apink

You did good user, the spider was probably a remote controlled camera from the chink botnet.

GB has their own shitty rom yeah, just flash stock miui using fastboot
en.miui.com/a-234.html

Vicky is a man.

I ordered the 3s 32GB on cdiscount for 168€ a couple of days ago.
It was cheaper on aliexpress so I feel kinda stupid now.

Reposting seeing as it didn't make the news:
Found some great coupons for xiaomi bluetooth speakers

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_241960.html
Code: OriginalXiaoMi1

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_259606.html
Code: SPEZJH

Doesn't matter where you buy a Note 3 Pro you have to flash it regardless. Don't cancel your order, it'll get shipped out.

>anything i missed or don't know yet?
Apply for a unlock code with Xiaomi so you can get the code while you wait for your package to arrive.

I think that user just got super lucky which happens sometimes when the perfect storm of China post being accidentally good, a package getting on the boat right before it leaves port, and local mail being unusually good as well.

Or he paid out the ass for expedited shipping which I doubt.

Better install TWRP so you ab flash new ROMs easily. Then you can also install CM13

Still gotta flash dev rom to do bootloader unlock first.

Is it basically free money opening a dispute against a seller that is no longer on Aliexpress?

I found what I was thinking of, it was a ZSUN
but that's not worth it because none of these USB wi-fi dongles can accept a RJ-45 cable.
save me based chinks

Britbong here. I bought from Geekbuying. Should probably clarify - Processing took over a week due to stock issues, but after that dhl delivery to UK was pretty pacey.
In my case, you usually have to pay VAT (20%) for gifts over £30 or goods over £15, as well as customs duty for anything above £~280. DHL handled the importing bit, and then they charged me themselves + a little extra for the hassle.
Generally just check the import rules for your country, and then keep an eye on any correspondance from the shipping company for additional charges

Anyone know if there's a software for the 99c mouse?

4 days? Impossible with cheap chink mail.

It's probably just plug and play

Just checked the bill, the VAT was already included so I guess I'm fine.

Check the nexx 3020 it's a TP link knock off, I have one with openwrt and it's pretty good, I normally use it with a powerbank while i'm out.

gearbest.com/networking-communication/pp_270587.html
I love it.
Flash Openwrt on it (vanilla, fully supported, super easy to do, you use firmware update) and you have your small router with ethernet and usb2 support.
The only downside is the limited rom, you only have 4m left with openwrt.

you're not adding any valuable information on how to chink back the chinks.

Nah ignoring the import stuff DHL was only £3.50 extra compared to seller's shipping method

>order watch on ali
>putting the tracking number in 17track its says that is "israel post"

Now this is new

I'll let you know in 60 days

>Swindon
Get out of my town you fuck.

Thanks for that info, I guess it has space for you to install SD/USB/filesystem drivers so you can attach some more storage.

they're shit, you clean your glasses like twice then they just move the stuff around.

REMINDER THAT THE "ALI IS RAISING SELLER FEES SO ALL PRICES GO UP ON AUGUST 1ST" RUMOR TURNED OUT TO BE FALSE

IT WAS A PLOY BY JACK MA TO GET US LAOWAIS TO BUY MORE SHIT

One user from Sweden got a watch in 4 days with standard shipping. I've heard of other anons getting stuff in 7 days too. It's very rare, but it happens.

Vicky = Victor?

More like the machinations of one seller

>• user's having issues with the wifi connection on his Redmi 3

Flash the Chinese global rom.

how does one find coupons and other discount codes?

Improperly identified. Try trackitonline.ru/

Kinda wanna get the Umi Super for €160.
Any reason i shouldn't?

Norwayfag here. If you ship with Sweden Post, Netherland Post, China Post registered or so on it takes a trip with a direct plane to Netherlands using a normal route flight (like 6-9 hours?) from Beijing (China Southern Airlines)
Then it lands in NL where they screw around for some time and send it over to Norway/Sweden for so to have it arrive in two weeks.
I would say this is pretty fast. Only uses two plane trips rest is your own post, but it has to be airmail.

I found out because the tracking has included the actual plane number three times so you could see on flight radar where your package is in real time, pretty cool, wish they did more accurate tracking like this everytime.

>Any reason i shouldn't?
RN3P is €150 and it's miles better?

been having decent luck with honey

nope, if they want to ship the "unopened" phone with shitware.trojan rom (like they usually do) then they need to unlock the bootloader themselves, i think.

It's only Euro anons who get packages that fast too, I've never heard of an American getting anything in a week or less.

> not 550$ for a ridiculous m3 or 850$ for the base i5, 4gb, Ssd 128 13.3" model
> actually, add yourself at least 30% re-sellers increase
> abnormous custom taxes

I hope you get chinked little hopeless poorfag

MIXZA cards on gearbest went from NZD$18 to NZD$23.

JESUS CRUST.

Nope, got mine off GB and it came locked with their shitware on it.

sale ended.

Anyone have experience ordering knives to Australia? i read that as long as they're not switchblades/balisongs or like 10inch long blades they're fine, but i know how ass backwards customs can be about that sort of thing.

>128GB shark went up to 50 Canada Funbux

kill me

argh... GayBest doing their chinkery to the max then. Even if you write them not to open the fucking package or i will send the fucking trojan back, they still open it , install gaybest.trojan and add their fucking stickers so you'll know you are getting the full deal, indefinitely.

cool vid i found on how power banks get their logos written on it.

youtu.be/JuKDthHLALU

Should have bought it during the Mixza sale

Gearbest doesn't install the roms, their supplier does much like countless of other sellers on AliExpress do too. Best to always flash your Xiameme phone whenever possible.

The usual forgetful Opi Safag
• user reviews his MXQ Pro medaplayer and a mini keyboard-touchpad
youtube.com/watch?v=5vs8XCUYWWY

Sorry I just checked my 21 last orders this year that was shipped with China Post. Some of their track codes has expired, but it seems shipment time from when I got it (reistered) is average between 8 to 12 days shipping. This also counts regular China Post Ordinary Small Packet for $1 orders on Ali using Seller's Shipping Method. Yeah, you heard me right anons, it's actually blazing fast sometimes.

Pic attached of Small Packet Plus using plane to Netherlands, who would have thought it was this fast?

banggood.com/Teclast-Tbook-10-64GB-Intel-X5-Cherry-Trail-Z8300-Quad-Core-10_1-Inch-Dual-OS-Tablet-p-1050300.html

Coupon code 904f77 drops 13% off for this tablet.

Coupon code affiliate6 drops 6% off for most CN, USA, and UK warehouses.

Now imagine putting your hand on there and starting the engraving machine.

What's the most popular ROM to flash on it at the moment?

MIUI or CM

Sry anons this was a Swiss plane. Here's the NL plane and some Lufhansa plane. I guess it depends on what airport it uses and what time. Either way 1-2 weeks is fast.

any reasons not to use trackitonline?

Bpost's finest... In their defence, otherwise i get a pretty cool mailman that leaves big packages in the back.

This package sat there like this the whole day. (Bike spartphone brackets)

Zo die zit goed vol.

Have you seen any decent drifting rc cars under 200? It's weird how cheap drones are compared to cars when they have less complex parts.

I have ordered like 40 packages of chink shit and never once got anything more useful than something like "Guangzhou Terminal have been exported directly" for two weeks until it arrives at Sweden. Tell me your secret.

Okay cool. If I want to root my redmi as well, what order is recommended?
Request boot loader unlock -> root phone -> flash CM?

What's it like living in a first world country?

Unlock bootloader->twrp->root->flash mokee's>cm13.

why would you root there if you're going to just install a whole new rom right after? Seems stupid.

Voor pokemon gekocht?

You have so much money you end up buying shit like this, then realize you should have spent it on something useful

Where can I buy chink 99c mice?

Don't your mailmen have keys to open your mailbox where you live?

link?

Are you trying to tell me they aren't useful?

I live in a small village so my mailbox is literally just open up and place whatever inside, no security whatsoever. Never had anything stolen.

Just found some new ones, non-gaymur cancer too.

www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-2-4G-1200DPI-Optisch-LED-Kabelgebunden-GAMING-Mouse-PC-Laptop-Computermaus-/331905871538

Fuck, why are all the phantom powers so fucking expensive? Are cheap condenser mics just a chink ploy to make fat wads with overpriced 48v power supplies?

They're apparently by Lenovo

ebay.com/itm/USB-Mini-3D-Wired-Optical-Mouse-For-Lenove-M20-PC-Laptop-Computer-XP-Win-7-Black-/282070845255

You can also search for Lenovo mouse on aliexpress, but it seems these cost more on ali.

Holy fuck the randomizer is ass

>ELITE NINJA SELF DEFENSE RING
>BIKE BALLS
>BUNNY TAIL BUTTPLUG

Are these Lenovo mice or """"Lenovo"""" mice?