(You)

September is right around the corner!

/new/ a.k.a. Sup Forums

this faggot

Going to have to go with this one too

Sup Forums

/thread

This

Kill yourselves, Sup Forums was the force keeping this site alive. Go to reddi.t if you want liberal pandering you cucks.

Every of the websites you've listed are retarded. Sup Forums has an awful ui for such big user base and people speak only what the hive mind thinks. If it were to add board creation (ik lol) then it would change into reddit. I don't use Tumblr, it's for fags. Reddit is okay if you block nearly everything and you don't use it as your primary website (so to speak). If reddit is more than 1/4 of your browsing then you have a problem. Only the small communities are okay, but only when they don't shitpost. Game subreddits are like Sup Forums but less sexy things so no real reason to visit them. The best would be to just use Facebook and find people in your area who share your interest (besides memes and being a fag), like programming, sport (I like /fit/ desu, it's a really healthy community like some subreddits on reddit). Tldr fisting animals feels weird

Well, it all started when some poor fuckhead thought it would be cool to cause mayhem and tell he's from Sup Forums when we had nothing to do with it. The rest is history.

nice blog my friend))))

>I like /fit/ desu, it's a really healthy community like some subreddits on reddit
>it's a really healthy community
>healthy community

>healthy community like some subreddits

Sup Forumsbabby getting his feelings hurt detected

The rest of Sup Forums thinks you guys are cunts, deal with it

youtu.be/_Fe0UcS2uFw

Me.

cuck.

nigger.

You ARe one of the retards Ive thought while writing this shiet ;o

Millenials.

It stopped being a secret club for autists and filled up with edgy high school kids.

nice try, shill
>>>/reddit/

Basically this. Sup Forums takes itself way too seriously nowadays.

(You).
Not reporting and ignoring.
Low quality shitposting becoming the norm.
(You)
Hiding sage, yet visible replies.
(You)

>decline
>newfags think that there was something better at any point
We've always been at rock bottom, that's what makes Sup Forums so much fun!

Yeah but you gotta agree that the nigger speak and EL JUSTO JAJAJA shit are annoying as fuck and were literally never funny.

Summerfag reading stories about secret cool Sup Forums detected

>ARe
>;o

Are you some kind of special retard? Your posting style and grammar tells me more about your age and inability to adapt to board culture than I would want to know.

Fame. The amount of newfucks coming over the past 5 years, etc. Also Sup Forums even though I browse it, its a weird mix of /r9k/ and /stormfront/.

I blame people unironically using the honest family shaking their heads.
Even then, the only thing that has declined is this fucking shitty board I hate it. Why is this thread still up?

Internet culture discussion is technology

That's the autist website isn't it? I wanted to blend in. :P

Sup Forums is unmoderated for most of the day. Loli regularly makes it into the archive.

It's mostly satire to be fair.

Pcmasterrace was once a satire

No, it isn't.

I would prefer that compared to the endless generals, GPU threads, and general consumerism.

youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc

Fig me wit pictures more. Xd

I agree

This Sup Forums became another battleground in the culture war.