I'm sick of windows, help me choose a linux distro

I'm sick of windows, help me choose a linux distro.

I'm a webdev fag who runs a hackintosh as desktop but I need something for my laptop. Is elementaryOS any good?

Elementary is basically Ubuntu with another desktop environment, which is better than Unity IMHO.
It's subjective, try some distro in a VM or in the live environment and choose the one you like better.

Parabola. It's Arch but with actual freedoms.

>first time with Linux
>Parabola

What's wrong with that?

Fedora 24

Most competent distro and it is actully backed by a non-jewish company.

xubuntu with docky, numix circle and arc darker theme

It's not a very beginner-friendly distro (I'm a user myself). I'd recommend Trisquel instead. But if OP used Parabola's MATE iso he'd probably be fine. If he's a webdev he at least has a higher than average software literacy.

Yeah, Trisquel would be better for someone new to Linux.

Damn that looks nice. I'm a sucker for design. Why xubuntu over the other *ubuntu distros though?

Ubuntu Cola is best Ubuntu

i also like ubuntu gnome because of how efficent gnome is and you can add the dash to dock extention and move the dock to the bottom to make it mox osx. Same themes are good.

Manjaro is good.
Pick Manjaro
Plis
:(

Install Gentoo

I use Elementary for webdev too, I would definitely recommend it.

>Fedora 24
>Most competent

I use fedora is this is not true. also 23>24

Elementary sucks. Install whatever, move the window buttons to the left, install a dock and you're done.

I like Manjaro, I came from Arch and I think it's better

This man knows what's up

Void Linux

I tried this once but didn't quite like the taste. I guess that's good because I felt like an autist when buying it because I doubt anyone outside of Linux users buy it.

Literally who

>Literally who
Hipster garbage