Sup Forums I seek advice

Sup Forums I seek advice

I've installed a keylogger on all of my ex's computers & phones, I have it set so it'll download all pictures / videos / chat logs every week at 3:00 AM.
I've been doing this for 2 years and I have around 2TB of data.

can you guys recommend a good and reliable external SSD with a capacity of 5TB?

is it even worth it or should I get an external HDD?

thanks in advance.

thanks

welcome

thanks

>how to commit multiple felonies
hahahah oh wow

you're.

forwarding to all the LEAs

GL fucko!

I've reported you to the cyber police. They've backtraced your connection and are now subpoenaing your ISP for your details. You dun goof'd.

Have fun in prison.

Why would you want to use an SSD for this? for the price of 5tb of SSD storage you could get an LTO drive and have much better long-term data security.

I don't care about privacy, I'm just looking for fast writing and reading speeds, sometimes it doesn't download it fast enough and I have to do it manually.

If you're rich enough and don't care about cost then go for an SSD. Though finding one with above 5TB is going to be difficult the samsung 850 pro seems to achieve well this well in my experience (there could be better).

Though if you want to save as much money as possible, then go for HDD. To achieve high read/write speeds you should go for HDD with the RPM above or at 10K.

Might want to go for some kind of encrypted cloud storage in a nation that nobody's heard of with no obligation to the US or other western law enforcement.

>SSD
Samsung has an internal for about $7,000. It's 8TB.

Seriously though just buy an hdd.

Build an array.

Not sure if bait or actual question. So sad the world has become.

You just admitted to something hugely illegal and the mods are all whiteknight SJWs. For your sake I hope this is either a joke or you're able to use some unkonown proxies/TOR relays which havent been blocked.

Also be a man and let it go.

>believing the web

rookie mistake buddy

Lynx instinct was the best. Shame they don't sell it anymore.

by security I meant likelihood of failure, but that's fair enough. Why not use a small—128gb maybe—drive to save files to initially, and from there backup to tape for archiving?

>2 years

get over it man

I'm a girl BTW.

Post feet
>believing
>implying

that sounds good actually, I think 128gb should be enough.

got any recommendations?

also any recommendations for an archive HDD?

just get a hdd

You're a crazy bitch, no wonder why he's not with you anymore

I'm a nigger BTW.

I'm a jew BTW

people falling for a 2004 copypasta, fuck I'm old...

Sounds like my type of woman. Crazy women are great in bed. But if she knows how do to this, it's a safe assumption she's over 220lbs/100kg.

>I don't care about privacy
I already knew that

Even if this thread is actually not a troll thread, it's not like he committed a serious crime. I doubt the FBI will drop what they're doing so they can convict some weirdo tapping his ex's phones.

>I don't care about privacy