SEPTEMBER 19TH

SEPTEMBER 19TH

What's this?

Apparently Apple's new MacBook Pro release.

Last three versions have only been generic improvements with the last release (Early 2015) being only slightly better than the release three years ago (Late 2013).

Only technological improve would be the force touch trackpad if that is something actually considered important.

I imagine their new release will still have the design flaw of thermal throttling (inb4 shit thermal cooling system).

Vagina Fagbook retard edition

that's the alleged lighting port on the macbook (not to be confused with thunderbolt)

This is because Apple will begin selling iPhones that can only use lightning based headphones.

When these Apple consumers have lightning based headphones, they will be unable to use them with their macs unless they have a second dongle (USB to Lightning)

Apple is essentially inventing 2 new dongles just to remove 3.5mm headphones

Looks more like USB Type-C given Thunderbolt is out it seems, but this is speculation at this point.

It would be silly if they use a Lightning instead of a 3.5mm audio jack on a laptop but that said this is Apple...

Ugh don't tell me it'll be using that bullshit butterfly key setup.

Yes they will. Confirmed by internal service news. Have to use some shitty thin guitar pick to take keys off if a little bit of lint gets in and jams the key mechanisms.

A normal guitar pick will break the key so don't bother using one and only Macs that can be practices on would be the 12" MacBooks.

>It would be silly if they use a Lightning instead of a 3.5mm audio jack
it's already happening though.

When these clowns buy their $300 lightning only headphones, they'll expect to be able to use them in their computer. They would literally be adding a new port, to get rid of another

current mbp already have the force touch trackpad.
rumors say its going to get an OLED touchbar above the keyboard,skylake processors,the new keyboard but with more travel, and maybe (I hope not) the removal of magsafe in favor of USB C.

I can imagine a reverse adapter being made for these lightning clown headphones so they work on PCs and older Macs...

apparently it's going to have more travel, like th ekeyboard included in the latest iMacs

>OLED touchbar above the keyboard
for what purpose?

for keeping track of likes and friend requests

>maybe (I hope not) the removal of magsafe in favor of USB C.
That would be the dumbest thing they ever did.

>still those horrible low-travel chiclet keys

get fucked

I dont think it looks too bad

Open minds people, at least not a 1.3 ghz macbook with one port

>1.3 ghz macbook with one port

We don't know that yet user

t-they can't do it again and get away with it right?

come the fuck on I have high hopes for this one

iPad Pro is a super computer. Why would you need more power than that

>A9 SoC
>super computer
>ARM
>no x86 applications
Fuck you.

>not using the Ultimate PC replacement.
kek