Got in a fight with the company IT guy. Tell me ways I can get back at him without getting caught

Got in a fight with the company IT guy. Tell me ways I can get back at him without getting caught.

File support tickets for really stupid shit.

Get a bunch of girl friends of you and tell them to hit on the guy all at the same time.

Give me some examples.

I don't have many friends...

Enjoy looking for a new job.
IT people with subordinates under them are the saltiest motherfuckers around.

pirate pizza on his laptop

Etherkill.
Then Stick your own fingers in the outlet.
That was he has to also clean up your corpse!

Stab him 37 times in the chest.

My usb isn't working
>don't plug it in
My keyboard isn't working
>unplug it
My computer isn't working
>turn off monitor

file a ticket that you want your desk moved. file a ticket that word is "taking a long time to start". drag and drop your "My Documents" folder into your "Music" folder and file an urgent ticket that the computer deleted all your work. unplug your keyboard and file a ticket that your computer isn't registering keypresses. Make sure that none of these can be resolved over the phone, by getting confused when told to navigate to or use an application.

They'll just block you from creating tickets.

Fuck that, I have a CS degree. I'm way higher than him on the totem pole.

I have a CS degree, he'll have a hard time believing it was an accident. Also, I work in a cubicle.

support tickets can be shit like you saying your mouse doesn't work but turns out you just plugged it into the ethernet port, or your computer's not working but turns out the monitor's unplugged, you forgot your username and password but turns out you had caps lock on, etc. And when he asks you to make sure you did something (eg plugged in monitor), _insist_ that you're doing everything correctly when in reality lel

Drink bleach and burp in his face, the smell is awful.

CS people are generally very incompetent with computers
they're math majors after all

unless you mean to say that your "CS degree" was a codemonkey degree in java.

This. If you have access to his laptop to set up a torrent daemon, you can remotely download anything to his pc

file a ticket that you want your desk moved, or that the coffee pot is broken, or that the water cooler tastes funny. stuff that makes it clear you think he's a janitor. I will not be responsible if he poisons your lunch though

Also do one for your chair, it's squeaking or uncomfortable.

A CS major doesn't know a tenth of the math a math major knows.

Ask your IT guy to appropriate funds to buy you specialty hardware to accommodate you or whatever.

Ask for $300 HHKBs and $100 fumos to keep you company in your cubicle.

Haha. I'll definitely try this.

I'm in QA though.

Why is she on cement?

Sounds like he beat you and you're butthurt lol IT guy is the last person you want to piss off. Next time your shit stops working guess who gets kicked down to "maybe this will get done someday" priority.

You've done this before.

Remove Ethernet wire from wall jack

place a small amount of clear plastic tape over copper terminals of connector

return it to wall.

pro mode, do it to one of your bosses computers and/or half of every other room to make it look like a switch problem.

fuck his mom, marry her, make that fucker call you his daddy

Kill yourself.

>Sounds like he beat you and you're butthurt lol IT guy is the last person you want to piss off
IT "major" detected.
Sorry you couldn't make the cut and get into CS

>I'm in qa
In what fucking world do you think you're higher on the totem pole than the IT guy?

>IT guy
Depends on which IT guy. Help desk != sysadmin

You are screwed. Everyone knows that IT rules everything. You should kiss up to him so he will help you in the future. If not, he can break your shit and leave you standing there looking like a tard.

but he has leverage over your information

and technology

wooo CS ftw, IT == bluecollar work