Starting Gaming PCs

I usually browse Sup Forums but i would rather ask Sup Forums about this shit.
Okay so i wanna get a PC to get into PC gaming. While ill still use my Xbox more i wanna play games like DayZ and WoW smoothly on Max settings.

I have a few computers and upgrades ive looked at and want opinions and suggestions. No i will NOT build my own.

amazon.com/dp/B016LO0MLK/ref=twister_B018ATTANK?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

That is my first option and i would install a EVGA GTX 750ti upon arrival that way i dont have to replace the power supply as well.

amazon.com/CyberpowerPC-Gamer-GUA880-Gaming-Desktop/dp/B011B9E928/ref=sr_1_4?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1470102281&sr=1-4&keywords=gaming desktop

This is my second option. I would leave it stock upon arrival but it seems as if most people say the power supply is bad.
I really dont know how nor do i want to have to replace a power supply

So opinions and suggestions? Also whats some good brands for keyboards and a good mouse?

Other urls found in this thread:

mechanicalkeyboards.com/search.php?keyword=keycool
pcpartpicker.com/list/PGxGcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You will not be able to max out dayz with any of those pcs. Build one yourself.

mechanicalkeyboards.com/search.php?keyword=keycool

keycools are good i have been using mine over a year now.

roccat , z0wie , steelseries are good mice.

those computers you chose are ass and wont run dayz.

you need to get a computer that has a radeon r9 390 and a amd fx-8350 if you want to play games good.

>all that garbage specs for even more than $100 dollars

lmao wtf

>No i will NOT build my own.

fuck off, underage

these are all shit, atleast go on ibuypower or something and build one there. You're getting ripped off but not as much

>No i will NOT build my own.

OK KILL yourself then. :^]

>No I will NOT build my own
Why did you even come here. The gaming thing already got half of the people on this board to hate this thread, that statement got the other half to hate it. Just go ask Sup Forums there's a much higher chance you will find someone young enough to tell you whatever it is you want to hear.

Fuck off to Retard

You'll never be able to max out dayz though.

>buy a prebuilt
>replace items in it
Why not just buy the items you want in the first place, and save $$$?

>CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra Gaming Desktop
>GT 720
Ick.

You started the thread with the shittiest topic you can talk about here - gaming. And you have the audacity to not even pick the parts yourself (not to mention a roadkill skunk looks better than those cases). I am being quite friendly here, please refrain from posting and do your fucking research

all of those prebuilts are extremely bad. it's not fucking hard to build your own pc. look up some youtube videos and get a decent case so you dont get frustrated.

Fucking Summer

>CybertronPC Borg-Q Gaming Desktop
>Gaming
>GT 610

>CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA880 Gaming Desktop
>Ultra Gaming
>GT 720

Why is this allowed? do retards really fall for this shit?

Building a pc is as easy as lego bricks today. Don't be an ignorant asshole. pcpartpicker.com/list/PGxGcc

You can add a 960 instead of the 950 for 50 more bucks.

have a fx 4100 and a 960 and i can play everything on ultra with a few weird nvidia exceptions desu

>I usually browse Sup Forums

>DayZ and WoW smoothly
>silky smooth WoW
>GTX 750ti

Ahahahahahaha. I guess Xbots are used to 800x600 resolution.

First of all, look at the thread title you put. Has the word gaming. You can take this thread and ask it in Sup Forums, as they will point you to more acceptable gaming pc options.

Secondly, going prebuilt and showing it to Sup Forums is one way to get made fun of and not be taken seriously. I am under the impression that you are trolling right now, but I am putting that aside in case you aren't and you generally want information.

Third: You will not be able to play WoW, or DayZ on that prebuilt machine. WoW is CPU, RAM Speed locked. You also need to have a good GPU in order to play it at maximum settings.

You are going to want to spend $800 if you want to match your prerequisites for such games. Try not to come to Sup Forums if you are going to buy prebuilts, as they are looked down upon and just in general are not good.

Try to build your own PC, but going by what you said in your op, you will not. So just go with what you feel like and feel the buyers remorse course through you as you see yourself drop to sub 20's fps in wow and Dayz with a 750 ti and a crappy gaming desktop cpu with only one stick of ram that makes it run in only single channel.

>mobo like this
>400$ a build

bruh DANK case (looks like shit tho)

Not op but i finally saved up to build my first pc any suggestions on what i should get? Consolefag switching to pc

www.logicalincrements.com

Thanks familia

Depends on budget and expectations. This guy is daft and bait, no one is stupid enough to want to max out a game in hd on budget parts
Minimum specs to make it well worth it over a console is
I5 6500
Rx480
8gb 2133 ddr4
Any less and it's not a huge upgrade

Although if second hand you could get better.

Budget under 1000 would be nice. I've been browsing parts but really have no idea what i should get besides looking here and pcpartpicker

Dollars euro pounds rmb?