How long till type C replaces micro B and type A?

How long till type C replaces micro B and type A?

Other urls found in this thread:

betanews.com/2015/03/16/no-john-gruber-apple-did-not-basically-invent-usb-c/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Exactly 5 years, 210 days, 11 hours and 51 minutes

>tfw you found out type C still has the thing in the middle
They could have made it durable unlike micro b and then they went and ruined it.

I'm pretty sure they couldn't because Apple owns the patent on that configuration.

What how stupid

>Exactly 5 years, 210 days, 11 hours and 51 minutes

you fucked up, faggot, it's exactly 5 years, 203 days, 16 hours and 11 minutes

I'm perfectly fine with this because it means the female ports will have the connectors at the edges and be much more durable, which is good since ports on devices are a lot more difficult to replace when they break than on cables.

>not exactly 5 years, 188 days, 11 hours an 7 minutes
what the fuck are you both, gay?

just Sup Forums users

fuck off you cuck, stop using imperial kike shit, and use metric.

soon i hope

but user, I use metric, I'm from [spoiler]Chile[/spoiler]

How long before type c replaces hdmi and display port?

No.
betanews.com/2015/03/16/no-john-gruber-apple-did-not-basically-invent-usb-c/

US uses both imperial and metric depending on circumstances. We don't mandate a particular measurement system that the country is all forced to use. Most people find imperial measurements more practical than metric for day to day measurements.

month/day/year can make just as much sense as day/month/year. You're just looking at it the wrong way. Rather than thinking about it like "year is longer than month is longer than day", we see it as "there are 12 possible months, 31 possible days, and billions of possible years". Regardless, international standards for date are year/month/day, so we're both wrong in our day to day usage.

shit on millennials all you want but good news they were the first generation to be taught in public high school to use both and certainly not to use it for anything scientific

we've still got a long way to go but it's on its way out. Hopefully no more billion dollar satellites lost because american scientists used imperial for space measurements

My laptop has a type C connector on it and the i7 6600HQ beats my desktops 4670k
I really wish Thunderbolt 3 external GPU enclosures would come out.
Being able to have a single machine that can be made to perform better at home is the dream.

I think by the time usb c replaces everything people are going to want everything wireless. Your tv has wires? That's like a babies toy!

Reddit tier humor but i'll give it 5 years, 1 month, 15 days

>Nu-male news

I already found 23 posts about article writers responding to other article writers, what the fuck is this website

normies already want this, it's retarded

I think you think the reverse of the reality

I suspect it'll wholly replace micro/mini within a couple years for portable devices, but will never make more than a dent in USB-A for laptops/desktops, since USB-A works so well and has ages of backwards compatibility with no particular drawback.

>normies
Fucking normalfags.

Also, implying you wouldn't love everything to be wireless. Cable managing dozens of cables is time consuming and while it does look good in the end, I'd rather not go trough it in the first place. Solving latency and interference is far away however.