Aver Sup Forumstard has no facebook, instagram, whatsapp, line, snapchat and twitter account

>aver Sup Forumstard has no facebook, instagram, whatsapp, line, snapchat and twitter account
>claims to be tech enthusiast

quality thead

I have a fb profile, cause I need to watch something while I take a shit.

What

I have facebook and twitter.
I just don't tend to use them.
People think you're crazy if you don't.

I don't have any of those accounts but I do use them only to jerk off to sexy actresses that make me so horny when they post lewd pictures of themselves for attention.

But social media is garbage

I bet all my chips on Facebook and I'm glad I called it right, opened my profile in 2008 (although it sat mostly unchecked until 2011). Now I use it just as much as Sup Forums.
Next year I opened twitter out of necessity of complaining to talk radio show hosts. I'd say that's it's primary usage for me.
I can't quite remember when I first got Instagram but I'd say it was early on, think 2011 or 2012, before it got bought out and got an Android version. Uploaded some nice pics IMHO. Sorta proud of it because it's got more followers than people I'm following. And they keep coming even tho I haven't uploaded anything in well over a year.
Whatsapp is the norm where I live, 3 out of 4 people don't have iMessage.
Only installed Line for the Tay chatbot this March.
Snapchat is only good for dickpics, which as a good Sup Forumsentooman don't send a lot of

>I have all these except line

>and whatsapp
You can't just send texts? There's no need for this.

none of my friends use any of those. Or if they do they just dont share them with the social circle i am in.

We all use kik and an oldschool chat website.

>Paying to send messages when you could send them for free.
>Wanting your messages unencrypted.

Unlimited texts are the norm now though.

(you)
Why would I need to engage in social media to be a tech enthusiast, frog?

I never claimed to be a tech enthusiast.
I work with computers, I know about the technologies that goes into these things.
If I could live without them, I probably would.

I have a SoylentNews and a Slashdot ID if that counts

>you need all these social medias to be a tech enthusiast
fuck off idiot

>>claims to be tech enthusiast
Why would I engage into social networks, how is facebook or twitter even related to technology?

I have Whatsapp, Twitter and YouTube channel.
Although I miss Instagram. It was perfect stalking companion. Now I can't see private profiles.

8/10

reminder that if you don't have a facebook you're on the watchlist of at least 7 government agencies

Thanks OP, you made me start making a blocklist for frogs.
#img(=42@409x409)

>he thinks using social media makes him a tech enthusiast
>>>/facebook/

U P S E T
P
S
E
T

no problem, I'll make sure to use a resized screenshot each time I frogpost to avoid your filters ;^)

> using a smiley with carat nose

YOU MAD BRO???

How, I don't have any online profiles.