I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums
My fucking Android has some insufferable malware which keeps directing me to this shitty website called onclickads.net everytime I click a link. It happens no matter what browser I use, and AVG didn't pick up the malware. What do?

>What do?
Remove yourself from the gene pool.

Reset

Ive tried. Doesn't work

Hard reset or install a custom recovery and wipe everything (system, data, cache, dalvik cache, internal storage), and perform a clean install of your stock rom.

Factory reset? Also, does it happen when you are not on wi fi?

>AVG didn't pick up the malware.

protip, antiviruses don't work on android. I've seen it been tested many times.

root and install adaway

Ads aren't malware, user. They help websites create revenue so they can keep their website up and running. I suggest you just accept it and commend yourself for helping keep the Internet alive.

Fuck me dead, I might as well get a new phone. tfw I fell for the meme that is Motorola phones

>root it and install adaway
give the botnet control of your system, and instead of removing it, just make it so you can't contact the servers.
what is this, the adblock pro approach to malware removal? buy an iphone if you can't understand technology.

Factory reset your life

Did you try resetting from recovery mode?

No, you fell for the meme that is being fucking retarded

No, you fell for the meme of existence

Retard alert

Something similar happened to me on my OG moto droid on froyo. The browser would open by itself, navigate to sketchy pages, and make inputs on pages as if it were being remotely controlled by a blind guy. I factory reset it several times and it still exhibited this behavior, and I was only 16 at the time and knew very little more than that, so I ended up drilling holes through it since it was clearly FUBAR for me and the Verizon store.

Don't know what to tell you if factory reset doesn't work

Can I redirect this thread into a Motorola hate thread

This is why iphones are better, they don't get viruses like androids.

Lol

Lol

What? If you're willingly using a ROM with a proprietary rooting method like SuperSU, then I'd have to agree. CM however has it's own open source root built in.

>muh walled garden
>security > freedom
You only get Android malware if you're fucking retarded.

Holy shit this thread it retarded. There is no malware on your phone. The problem is with the adnetwork. Just report best.downloadz.co or whatever the fuck you are getting, as malware to google. Also reset your google ad id.

Adware is a thing user

for starters set up mobiwol no root firewall if you have no root
then block everything

Guys I have a similar although worse issue. I downloaded some dumb app on the AppStore on my Nexus 2 and it was going slow but after using the "boost" option it ran as quick as any other phone. Anyways, I cleared some bloat the app told me to and then my phone turned off (low battery.) when I try turning on again it stays in the boot sequence FOREVER. I honestly wanna back up my stuff on the device and just reboot the bitch. How do I do this?

god mobile is fucking garbage. try doing anything without fullscreen ads or bigass banner ads that push the content of the page down as you're reading it while it takes a full minute to load. every single app no matter what the purpose has fucking ads.

kek

this wouldn't happen on an iPhone

Nigga are you stupid? You don't have a virus.
Those are just pop-ups, happens to everyone with a Android phone and is using a browser with no ad block built in.
Don't worry your fine.

Motorola phones are easy af to install a custom recovery on tho.

Kek
Also checked

>Retarded enough to allow 3rd-party all install
>Installs [Russian/Chinese] malware apk probably while trying to pirate a paid app
>Gets rekt

WAHHHH ITS MOTOROLAS FAULT IM RETARDED!!! MOTO HATE THREAD :)))