So there is still no single graphic card for 4K gaming yet?

So there is still no single graphic card for 4K gaming yet?

master chief is a nig holy fuck

Is he natural?

OH SHIT IT'S SHIGIGA

Holy crap he's huge.

I'd like to connect a plow to him and let him run around in a field, After the ground is nice and soft i would connect a seeding machine to hime and plant rows of sweet corn.

I'd like to see you say that to him in person.

No. You still need 2x 1080's

He would bury your ass with it.

pretty much

the new titan is only a small bit faster than an OC 1080

hes a big guy

uuuu

It's almost real.

once he retires,
he'll get fat as fuck.

Just like Terry Crews did, right?

He wouldn't even have the balls in him to say hello

Not always
Lots of professional athletes don't know what to do with the shitload of extra time they have so they just work out cuz that's all they know to do

>Bench: 55 reps
55 reps of what
im quite afraid to find out

You can see his huge lovemeat in the second pic >.>

you forgot to put the size of his dick

But could he win in a fight against a Silverback Gorilla?

human beings shouldn't have that size. We are not made to be massive shits.

Says 736

As our consciousness goes up we get larger, with the largest size being ~55ft

tell me the name of his Chapter. His geneseed must be preserved.

t. manlet

Maybe little white bois arent

nope. We will end using little mechas for interaction with our world. Smoll shit like Peridot is the future of humanity.

90% chance hes a genetic experiment to create a supersoldier

if you want humanity to end being like cotton plowing animals is ok. We are passing that age, we are turned into something different. Less bodymass and bigger head and brain size are our future. Want to be a massive shit with a little brain? go on, robots will do your job better in a few years.

Mad whitey detected
go whine about how women love black cock on Sup Forums

That's a nigger, not a human.

That's cool and all but we aren't that size. Imagine how hard it must be for him to live like that.

Who would win a fight, 3 million clones of this guy or the Sun?

Dude's a brute, he basically gets to play sports and fuck white chicks all day and doesnt need to care about anything

ONLY SEXTUPLES CAN KILL GIGAHIGANIGGA

Any chad can do that tho

who is this gigant bastard

I game at 4k with my 980 ti, with AA off and some ultra setting off to hit 60-70 in most games.

The thing is that most sites stress test the cards, maxing out everything, but you tell me if you really need AA at 4k with a 27 inch monitor...

Bet he gasses out after 5 minutes though.

Tyrone has it easier because lefties worship him

Chad would have to be careful around this guy

Yeah but in those 5 minutes he fucked you, your mom, your girlfriend, your dad, me, and the entire population of the small island nation of Nauru.

did I mention race? did I mention color? Stop being stupid and thinking like a racist piece of shit.

225lbs or 100kg

Steroids: all of them

why do you assume all fit people are retarded you retard

>55 reps

I sure hope that's 11x5s or he's wasting his time

Obviously salamander

>when a puny humanlet tells me that what I'm doing regarding getting big is wrong

For uwu

>it's not 4k gaming unless it also runs 16x MSAA at 120 frames per second while the mother moon blesses a newborn on the sacred hill overgrown with mayweed

4k gaming has been possible ever since someone ran a video game at that resolution. The quality of the result is an entirely different subject. But the GTX 1080 does well enough with that resolution. And we can expect the Titan X to do it in >60fps, too.. So even if we take your pleb definiton of the term "4k gaming" seriously, then yes, there are graphics cards for 4k gaming.

People who do not understand (or pretend not to understand) stuff like this should be castrated, or at least barred from using electricity.

This guy somehow rolled his stats and got all of his points in STR

You dumb fuck. Those stats are standard tests in the NFL combine used to evaluate players.

Have enough intelligence and you'll consider everyone retarded, everyone but a select few who are either really successful or can do math.

fit people are among the smartest people on the planet and the dumbest people on the planet. a healthy body is a healthy mind

I agree. Smarts are definitely a biological matter, and a healthy body is the most important base ingredient.
However, more than half of the fitfag movement is only in it because they believe the opposite gender doesn't appreciate their company enough. Sexual ambition is nothing to boast about, almost everybody has it.

>is only in it because they believe the opposite gender doesn't appreciate their company enough
do not lift, you will never make it

for an "intelligent" guy you sure do use a lot of guestimations. most fit people i know are in it for personal health

large animals and insects died out because they were too large.
very tall people, like him, often have issues with bone density and are constantly breaking things when they get older.

humans are not evolved to be that large. anything taller than 2m is probably awful once you get older than 30.

Here, you argue humans shouldn't be big because we are "not made to be big," but you also say that we are "turned into something different," implying that humans can change. So if humans can change, why does it matters what we were made to do and not do? That's not an argument - if it was, then life would not have evolved past the microscopic scale, since those organisms were not made to be multicellular.

Also, you imply that being a massive shit gives you a little brain. First of all, the size of your brain does not directly determine intelligence - that falls to brain complexity, which can be high in a small brain, or low in a big brain. Even if it did, there's no evidence that being big would make your brain smaller; in fact, common sense would dictate it to be the other way around.

>robots will do your job better in a few years
Not if he's an athlete, which is all physical labor is good for these days.

Oh, you're just a basement-dwelling neckbeard

mad white boi

727 memes inbound

>most fit people i know are in it for personal health
So most of the "fit" people you know do primarily long cardio exercises?
Or do they primarily lift increasingly heavy weights with maybe a 5-10 minute light cardio warmup?
Because one is actually beneficial to "personal health," and one really isn't.

both and they are both good for personal health. im not continuing this argument any longer

Deadlifting 200 kilos is not good for you regardless of how much you want to believe it is.
Neither is walking around with 100 kilos of extra mass hanging off you. It doesn't matter if that mass is fat or muscle.

better to look good at least once in your life than look like shit the whole way through

I wonder how well his joints will hold up and what his expected lifespan is.

>found the beta

it's a shoop retards

>cuck fantasies
kill yourself

4k is a meme

Holy fuck this is what slave owners were breeding them all for and now he's literally a dancing monkey for sports fans and will die before 50 because his fucking heart will explode moving all that weight

Poetry

been possible for a long time unless you are an autist who has to set everything to max settings in every single game.

Exception is not a rule