What's a good android program for editing videos?

What's a good android program for editing videos?

I'm after 2 features
>crop video to selected times, e.g 1:33 to 2:19 instead of a full 5 minute video

>convert to webm with no audio, or choice for audio and no audio

Does such a thing exist? I don't mind paying a couple of dollars if a paid one is good.

Bump

What's the fastest car Sup Forums? I mainly want to use it for video editing

You can't do that with a car

>OPs that try to attract attention with "hot" 3DPD

Of course that's what I'm doing, read the file name.

You know what else would make me leave? Getting an answer to my question so I can do what I wanted to do.

Also,
>frogposting

Try again with Anime maybe.
3DPD belongs on Sup Forums and /soc/

who is this semen demon?

And anime belongs in Sup Forums

Nice technology related posts ITT.

So you know any good programs on Android capable of what I'm asking for?

If anyone answers, it would only encourage you to make more threads with terrible 3DPD.
It would be immoral.

And here I am posting it because I'm getting my answer.
Doesn't that make you immoral for encouraging this?

Because I'm not getting my answer *

Oh look, you just directly caused 2 new 3DPD posts by being an immoral cunt.
How does that make you feel?

Bump

No one here knows an Android app for that?

let me help you op.

ffmpeg

Well, that explains this autistic faggot
I use that on my Fedora laptop, doesn't do webm there for some reason, never knew it also worked in android.
Cheers mate.

Got a name?

What are you doing user?

fuck off with your dog shit ugly brit trash.

I cant believe there are actually males who are attracted to nip cartoons
Thank you for posting real ass

Why are you posting these?

Samefag desperate weaboo :^)

If you hate women so much, why do you keep so many on your pc?

He's underage and doesn't understand board culture.

More?

No one wants more of your sub HD thumbnail tier images you stupid weaboo

Based user.

>ugly whores that don't like technology related stuff and only what chads

t. virgin

>there are people out there more attracted to childrens cartoons drawn by wrinkly old Chinese men than they are by real women

A moment of silence for our morbidly obese posters who pride themselves in knowledge of japanese culture acquired from watching fictional cartoons all day

Sorry I've been lurking on recently and want to kill myself

r9k will do that to anyone, get smart and stay off that board.

Funny enough, I happen to be a video editor, so I feel somewhat obligated to reply to your question. Unfortunately, the industry hasn't yet descended so low that it caters Android tools, which by the sound of it, seem almost specifically for Sup Forums memes. However, if you are looking to create webm files for website design or something along those lines, on a computer, I'd be happy to help, but you'll have to he willing to maybe learn a few things.

First, Download Adobe After Effects, you can get a full 30-day free trial, or even sign up, it's something like 14.95 a month. Congratulations, you're now using the same software as indie film makers, and YouTube creators.

Second, download Adobe Media Encoder. You can find it in the same place as after effects, also free for 30-days.

Third, download a webm extention codec for media Encoder, you can find this online for free, just google it, and download the first result.

HOW TO USE
1. Open after effects, and create a composition, set the parameters. You'll only need to change the duration (maybe make it 00:01:00:00, 1min), resolution (maybe 1920x1080)

2. Import your footage by dragging it into the project area, then drag it into the comp. If you see Black lines around it, it's not to scale, Click right, hit transform, fit to comp.

3. Cut The footage to the area you want, by Click and dragging the tabs on either end of the footage object.

4. Hit ctl-alt-m, that will open the comp in media Encoder, select the webm codec you downloaded before. Now here you can adjust the bitrate, duration, name etc. Select an output then hit render.

Done, thank me later, stop shit posting women.

I can already do it on pc though, I was hoping to be able to do it on my phone when I don't have my laptop or desktop with me, I stopped shitposting women a while ago, that retarded poster isn't me.

Thanks for the advice though, I'd buy you a beer or something if this wasn't an anonymous image board.

Cheers mate.

Is it wrong that I get the urge to smell her butthole?

>her

I only drink purified water and take Dick in my ass, thanks though