Why is Krita the only decent end-user open source software?

qbittorrent - stalls even when there are plenty of seeds
firefox - they are not even trying to hide they don't give a fuck anymore at this point
linux distros/desktop environments/toolkits - they keep breaking interoperatibility and somehow that's good for me
99% of videos editors - pure garbage
0.5% of video editors - Hollywood inexplicable interface that is unlike everything else, impossible to use without reading a book
0.5% of video editors - kdenlive, nice try, but crashes like a fucker
gimp - can't even draw a rectangle with this shit. it makes you make selection and fill it using a fucking menu instead of just having simple drawing tools

Other urls found in this thread:

ero-shimeji.xyz/article/3793672
krita.org/en/features/artist-interviews/
youtu.be/xvQ5l0edsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about Blender? You can use it as a video editor too.

>99% of videos editors - pure garbage
>0.5% of video editors - Hollywood inexplicable interface that is unlike everything else, impossible to use without reading a book
>0.5% of video editors - kdenlive, nice try, but crashes like a fucker

The worst part is that you think you're making a clever point by implying that all video editors suck, but you didn't realize that those three aren't mutually exclusive, thus they very well could be all contained in the 99% of the pure garbage editors, and therefore there could be good video editors in the 1% that's unaccounted for. Your post is what happens when you're stupid trying to sound intelligent.

Look at all that airbrushing, how is this still even a photo?
She looks like an oil painting of a porcelain doll.

>emerge -a krita
>71 packages
>emerge -a gimp
>3 packages

Why.

Because Krita has KDE dependencies, gimp doesn't.

>mfw qbittirent never stalls on me unless there are 0 seeds
>mfw chromium works great on my pc
>mfw op is incapable of looking up how to use his software like image or video editors

OP Is probably the single most incompetent person browsing Sup Forums right now

To be fair GIMP has the worst documentation I have ever seen for a program. I basically had to figure out how to do things in it by exploring the menus and seeing what words were kinda close to what I wanted

>ero-shimeji.xyz/article/3793672
Damn.

I just do a Google Search and it's always explained by others in forums, very easy to find for all the times I've needed help.

I don't count that as documentation but yes Google is usually helpful

that's a big loli

Krita is shit though. Have you ever actually tried to draw something with it?

Yes, my gf is a professional artist and makes a living from what she draws with it, like many others. Krita is great for people who have the appropriate hardware and skills, and considered on pair or even better than the commercial alternatives

>Your post is what happens when you're stupid trying to sound intelligent
>when you are stupid trying to sound intelligent

4u

This is a Japanese snail.

Literally the only problem with Krita is that it doesn't tell apart touch and pen on my Surface.

>professional artist
>krita
Krita hadn't even came out of alpha until a few months ago. Do you expect to just take a crap on your keyboard and have people believe it? Unless by 'professional artist' you mean someone who began doing gay furry vore commissions for $20 a pop only after discovering krita -- because pro artists sure as hell would not allow their workflows and setups from prior digital drawing software be fucked up by this piece of garbage.

Yeah, right. You can't even delete the default brushes 98% of which are completely useless and the UI is even more pants on head retarded uncustomizable than GIMP.

>Why is Krita the only decent end-user open source software?
Because your definition of "end-user" is "mac-fag"

krita.org/en/features/artist-interviews/

Thanks for proving my point retard. Just how desperate were they to find professional testimonies?

Krita is actually really good for drawing and painting.

youtu.be/xvQ5l0edsq4