Stupid Question

Hey guys.
Came here seeking for the stupid questions thread but don't see it up

See, I'm running through a backlog of old Java vidya for my old Moto GO! EX 430, and there's this particular RPG called Ninja Prophecy that I can't get to run due to a message that reads

>"This game does not support landscape mode. Please turn your handset to portrait mode."

It's an old 320x240 phone with a small qwerty keyboard, it doesn't possess such capabilities as landscape mode.

Is there a way to play through code modification of the game, or settings tweaking on my phone?

Neither Google or /r/ could help, you're my only hope Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

themysteryofgravityfalls.com/pilot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a job

Probably not.

Also what happened to the stupid questions thread?

>stupid question thread
I heard the free windows 10 update period is over
is it safe to update my computer now or would enabling them now just lock me behind microsoft approved ransomware?
>We've updated you to windows 10, pay up to use your computer

God you people are fucking retarded; all the 'botnet' utilized in windows 10 is already on your machine. Just give it a fucking rest, it's used for BigData only, and to gradually improve the system. YOU ARE NOT A SNOWFLAKE, nobody gives a fuck about you. To Microsoft, you're the same as the other 150,000,000 windows 10 users. You're not Edward Snowden, you have literally nothing to fear but fear itself.

Ransomware? Is this a fucking joke, no, Microsoft isn't going to lock your system and make you pay for Windows 10, that's breaking the fucking law your retard. Fuck you're an idiot, I bet you don't have a bank account because you're scared of what they'll do with your money. Why even go outside.

My advice:
Pirate Windows 10 Enterprise, your not giving Microsoft money, less 'botnet', less frequent/unnecessary updates, no ads, and more settings for advanced users.

Otherwise stay paranoid you fucking faggot.

Thanks, Microsoft employee. Now let's hear from someone that isn't paid to lie to people.

Show me one shred of evidence that Microsoft is holding Windows 7 users data for ransom, forcing them buy windows 10.

What's that? Is that the sound of crickets?

Cool, go fuck yourself

Just got this monitor and noticed what looks to be something poking up from the side.

What is it and what should I do?

Press your lips over it a suck, looks like a spider, could be nutritious :^)

themysteryofgravityfalls.com/pilot/
What's the password?

[spoiler]preface: I'm retarded[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I'm doing a new pc build and I don't wanna pay for Windows. Stupid question, is there a way I can install full version Windows after my first boot without paying for anything?[/spoiler]

Yes there is, and I can tell you

Resubmit your question in the appropriate place first

>ransom
No they just wipe the second drive or corrupt /boot.

When you update? Show me

I have an OSX El Capitan VM on VMWare and want to use the iMovie App, the problem is I don't meet the graphic requirements to run it because my VM only have 128 video memory. Is there a way to enable my GTX 760 on my VM? I can't increase the video memory unless I activate 3D acceleration option but VMware says the guest computer don't support it.

But really, do you think it might be a cable poking out? Should I attempt to pull it out with tweezers?

Is this the /stupid questions general/?

If so, can someone help me? I updated like an hour ago to the anniversary update and I had an HDD with no partitions that I used with TrueCrypt (an used to mount it as a device not as volume).

But after updating Windows 10, the device doesn't show up at all, anywhere in the system. Not even in the device manager or anything. Disconnect-reconnect doesn't help either. And the HDD itself is spinning.

Now it could be a coincidence that it just happened to die right when I updated Windows... but I don't think so.

HOLY SHIT, it's does show up in the device manager after all as

>DTMB BDA TV USB

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL MICROSOFT

Alright, uninstalled that shit and ran a scan for new devices and now it works.

Still, what the fuck?

Yeah the Jews pull off some crazy stunts