Co-worker mentions he needs a new computer

>co-worker mentions he needs a new computer
>ask what he uses it for
>general web browsing
>he brings up how he doesnt have $700 to spend
>quickly throw together a sempron 3850 build for under $150 total all thru amazon so no shipping and easy returns
>they look perplexed

Other urls found in this thread:

cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp[]=2209&cmp[]=1106
cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp[]=1668&cmp[]=2209
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2000-10+26
not using an i7 at 4.8ghz to browse Sup Forums.

>telling normies who don't play games to build computers
that doesn't work

Ok

Should have offered to build it for them for 350 dollars.

Dumb fucks like you are costing people like me customers.

>explain to them its literally 4 parts that just pop together like a lego set

>tell them countless easy to follow youtube videos to watch during or ahead of time.

sorry I dont endorse the Puget way of doing business

kek

when normies talk about wanting new computers, they mean laptops

Kiki

you say that like the person that OP's helping is gonna listen and not just complain about getting a pre-built

Kikiwake

This. Discussing Cambodian cave paintings is serious business.

>charging $200 for something a retarded monkey with a screwdriver could do in 11 minutes

>sempron 3850
So I take it you really don't like the guy?

those people are the stupidest

I literally tell them, install windows 10 and your machine will probably run better out of the box because of its improvements, especially with memory and HDD I/O managment, just throw on a free AV like Total360 and Anti-Spybot

>they splerg out about random shit that makes no sense for why they "hate" windows 10

>i ask them for a specific reason

>they say they just hate the UI

>I say its literally the same

>NO ITS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

>I tell them as a linux user for the last 10 years and reconverted back to windows because of the bullshit of ubuntu and fedora and other top distros still being shit and broken an w10 fixed everything that was wrong with 7 and prior (along with literally being free) how stupid they are and sound

>even more perplexed at what linux is

your own jewish incriments lists it as a gaming CPU, infact they only list the 2000 series but amazon has the quad core varient at the same price

I could spend $50 more on a Intel build but the price shock was what I really was going for

I NEED an i7.

Web browsing with less than 50 tabs open while 6 programs run in the background is mandatory.

My boss gets really mad that I constantly crash my work computer.

>quad core
It's 1.3GHz. You can get a used C2D E6700 system for $50 all day long on CL. E8400 if you're lucky. Nehalem i7 workstations go for $150.

cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp[]=2209&cmp[]=1106

Literally 2.5x the single-threaded performance from a 6 year old midrange CPU, which is what's going to be important in web browsing. (Has better multithreaded as well)

i do all of that on my i3 4170

>Pajeet level, OVER 9,000!

* sorry, wrong benchmark, that's a Wolfdale Pentium, not the older C2D E6700

cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp[]=1668&cmp[]=2209

1.9X the single-threaded.

Yes. People literally pay that much, although I'd never stoop that low and build them a sempron.

My 2520m manages that just fine.

would fuck