Hi Sup Forums, what're your project ideas you'll never get around to doing?

hi Sup Forums, what're your project ideas you'll never get around to doing?

>music streaming anywhere using dedicated server with an android app
>im a lazy piece of shit

>425 bungholio marks
>not "420 bungholio marks, blazing fast, smoke the competition"
Missed opportunity.

>soldering my cpu
>making a miniature server that takes up 50W a month

Learning to use linux

I've got a bunch of videogame ideas floating around.

I've got a premise for a website, too.

I'd like to make a home server when I've got more money

A website or some sort of online community that resembles the old internet which hopefully won't attract normies.

something close to mIRC?

its called a bbs, dumbass

ohh

I wasn't old enough to know about those sites back then.

I don't know..maybe. I want to create a community that will remain relevant for a long time yet still somehow remain niche from the general public. I've been thinking of creating another imageboard and coming up with some sort of feature or gimmick that will maintain its userbase, otherwise it'll end up like wakachan, tohnochan, and other alt. imageboards that have lost its steam. Something kind of like what 8ch was. Or creating something entirely new from scratch that will have some sort of barrier for the technologically illiterate.

was gonna make a moot emulator

This was before stoner culture, when folks were respectable.

a program that takes movies from streaming sites and pipes it to a media player.
really the groundwork is done already.
theres enough libraries that can resolve stuff like vodlocker and other video hosters.
youtube-dl can do a lot of those streaming sites. but i want something that crawls through streaming sites like lets say primewire or movie4k. gets all the links with quality informations and upon clicking it just pipes the resolved videofile to my player of choice like mpv or mphc. or even inline embeds a player so you dont have to have multiple applications running.
basically kodi with tvaddons stuff but NOT shit.

i could do it. but i cant be arsed to.

I wanted to turn a very cheap router into something useful.
I'll never make it work because the device isn't responsive. Telnet a shit

pls don'n steal
A bluetooth mouse that charges wirelessly trough the mousepad. Still need some money to make a prototype.

... wouldnt you get shocked by touching the mousepad with handpalm? But thats a cool idea otherswise

i'm not giving you my idea for free shlomo

I would use some kind of inductive charging module that you can find in some phones, that shit works on 5-12v so there's no chance of gettin electrocuted from it.

but you would close the circut right? So the energy flows through instead the mouse, causing waste of electricity and so on

Didnt quite get what you meant by that. The circuit would be closed by the receiver in the mouse, at least i think that it should...

as far as i know electricity always chooses the path of lowest resistance right? And since the entire pad is conductive and your hand touches it the electricity goes to. (That is if your body shows less electrical resistance)

Right, but afaik the electricity is converted to electromagnetism which is picked up by the coil in the mouse which converts it back to electricity

Ah! very cool, i can see this being a neat product