So they actually did it

so they actually did it

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-china-railway-fraud-idUSTRE7AD08U20111114
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So what is this?

china made a bus that travels above cars

Portable roof for your car, so that it doesnt get wet.

Wasn't this just an idea last year?

China don't give a FUCK about safety

3 months until someone is smashed by this.

cant wait to see pictures / videos of people being retards and crashing into it or getting run over.

Asians are terrible drivers so the only possible outcome I can see for this is tragedy.

As soon as I saw this, all I could think of are chink truck drivers thinking "meh i'll fit" and totally destroying that bus

Looks pretty strong desu. I think the truck would get wiped.

Two words
Turning radius

holy shit i have an idea

what about a bus
that travels over busses
that travel over cars

Is it on rails or wheels? I can't quite tell what the things under the wheels are.

Also, it should've been wider AND bigger - encompassing at least two lanes, and about 200 or so people.

its on a track you blind piece of shit

It holds 300

Rails AND wheels. Rails before and after the wheels sets.

this is solar roads tier

Its a train, you git.

5 star post my nigga

>spent the whole budget on bus
>forgot to make a station

After all those videos I've seen of their buildings and elevators and shit falling apart and killing people every fucking day I wouldn't trust those filthy Chinks. This is going to kill at least a dozen people within the next few months.

Noboby will know it happens. Chink government is pretty gud at censoring news and internet.

what if someone puts a bycicle on his car or drives a truck??

car wash

>train on wheels

Absolute madman.

Theres billions of them so a few hundred dead a month is nothing.

That's a pretty low clearance, only A to B shitboxes will be able to safely pass underneath. Anything taller wont fit.

> tracks make the huge turning radius a non-issue
Are you clinically retarded?

lmao

There are four swivel points for the wheels.

>trains dont have wheels

More accurately, its a new vehicle that serves new purpose.

center of gravity is probably low enough that they can add a 2nd deck

it's only a matter of time before someone tries to transport luggage or a boat on the roof of their SUV and everyone dies

prob just a prototype

Suicide buses in China.

i can't wait for the inevitable footage of it killing some unfortunate chinks

i-it's just a beta!!1

How do anything slightly higher than a compact suv feel ok driving on the streets now? That thing looks so low...

In China the way auto insurance works, at least for truckers, it's bettecheaper to kill someone in a traffic accident than to pay their med bills the rest of their life.

It's why there are so many videos of trucks accelerating into their victims rather than attempting to swerve / stop

Or people having panic attacks with this thing above them and causing accidents.

Its a full scale prototype. It will take about a year or so to test out the kinks and patch it. Then the real rollout will happen. They will test out whether or not the height limit is good or not, whether or not traffic is impeded or not, whether or not, whether or not the scalability factor is there or not, and as well as the usual QA shits.

Never underestimate how many chinks will fit into a single space. Fucking 1 bed, 1 bath apartments in NYC are converted into 5 family dorms, illegally, mind you, for chinks to rent out.

>be chinese
>want to turn right on the offramp
>bus quickly closes the gap
>OOPS DEATHBUS GOT IN THE WAY!
>collide into interior bus wall
>smash into every other car underneath the giant bus of death
>next of kin gets sent a bill for the damage to the bus

>A
>FUCKING
>ROUTER

So, no vans or trucks on the roads?

Can't wait for liveleak vids to start popping up of these things chopping chinks in half

>so they actually did it
China is the new USSR.
If they said they'd do something that's a matter of prestige, they'll do it even if it's not practical or causes problems.
Then there's the fact that just like anywhere else, if there's government money to be spent people will spend it (ghost cities etc. doesn't matter, boosts GDP makes good propaganda)
And of course China is corrupt as fuck, you can rest assured corners were cut and aparatchik pockets were lined. Lots of chinese will die in stupid ways just like they always do.

how does it turn? I imagie turns have to have a pretty big radius, far larger than normal trains

you forget the chink equivalent of a redneck, that undoubtedly will move they entire apartment in the back of a truck

I'm fucking scared for drivers now, just look at the height of the people in front and if they are any where near the standard Asian height then get rekt any car over 1.50m

Fucking absolute madmen.
Newshit.

If I was a driver there, I'd freak out every time this thing passed over me. I foresee many casualities in the upcoming days

>I'm fucking scared for drivers now

just like an AMD fan haha

cant unsee it now

Why do people keep calling this a bus?
It requires specialized rails. It's a train. A raised train where the tracks are still at street level for some reason.

It's a pretty shit idea.
And they could have literally just built a raised train/trolley track and been done with the project by now. Requires as much/less construction time. And it wouldn't be a proprietary mess.

My 7990 have a perfect driver, he called pajet and is beta as fuck

You think trains are on skis or something?

A train is a chain of vehicles pulled along by a locomotive, this thing is a single vehicle and it is self-motive.

>if its not practical
I'd say its the opposite. You don't give China enough credit.

China has issues with quality control on its cheap shits that it exports. However this doesn't translate into well funded, well structured government projects.

They have quite a bit of corruption issues that effects their ability to manage things efficiently, and even with those issues, their efficiency is beyond that of the western countries. That is, they haven't reached their ceiling yet.

Their economy is real and not just artificial, although there's some artificial booms like the housing market.

>no trucks
But how are you supposed to deliver goods into grocery stores located downtown?

"Self-motive"? I'm pretty sure it doesn't run on the power of goodwill.

China literally executes corrupt politicians, that's they are so efficient and good. There's virtually no crime there either, even in major cities. God bless that country. I'd move there without thinking twice if I had the chance.

the absolute madmen !

what happens if your car has a roof rack?

reuters.com/article/us-china-railway-fraud-idUSTRE7AD08U20111114

Are you from the 60s? Ever heard of delivery drones?

communists have nothing better to do than make giant things to support government grandiosity

How about tram?
Or 路面電車

>I'd say its the opposite. You don't give China enough credit.
I think you've not looked into it hard enough. Your picture of China is the image the CCP tries to paint for it, not the reality.

Let's call it metro-bus

Fuck

You know how in China if you knock someone down you have to reverse over them until they're dead or face legal repercussions?

Well that's not going to go well with this monstrosity.

To be fair the same thing happens in the US.
If you conceal carry and you feel threatened enough to pull out your gun, your attacker must be dead or else you will go to prison because all the stand your ground laws won't protect you.

It would be fine if you're upper wealthy Han-Chinese. If you're lower end or one of the ethnic minority, you'd be pushing the cart.

If you're a foreigner, be prepared to be taken advantage of, conned.
If same thing happened in US, the executives would get bonuses and the tax payers would have to pay to fix the issue.
No, the CCP propaganda of China is too rosey. Meanwhile the western media propaganda image of China is one of paper dragon. (Ironically China sees the west as a paper tiger).

Reality is China has come a long way and each decade, they make huge leaps in economy. The communist party is corrupt with nepotism being rampant, but because they're mostly well educated and want to advance their country/family/political beliefs, they would try to create a better system each time.

China today is lot more free'r than it was 10 years ago. China 10 years ago was lot more free'r than 20 years ago, etc. By free'r, I meant economically and culturally. Each decade they become more and more prosperous and at the same time, more and more liberal.

Their state still has hardlines that push hardline shit, but the big picture is getting better and better.

Its Chinese name is 巴铁. It literally bus-rail. Now fuck off.

>American law literally says you HAVE to shoot people

wew

>drones
>picking anything heavier than a go pro cam
Pick one.

That monster is going to provide liveleak with quality death and destruction.

And their word for sword is literally "big knife", literal translation into English doesn't work.

>ruby on rails

>China literally executes corrupt politicians, that's they are so efficient and good.
Literally everyone in the Chiense government is corrupt. Charges for corruption is just a facade to cover up political purges

Then don't just fucking drive into it. Come on!

when is the last time the chinks actually made something new that worked?

if some swiss company made this goofy ass thing then it got copied, maybe I'd have a little faith.

I honestly have trouble believing that nobody was killed during the PR photo shoot.

The Decapitator looks like it's a great idea. Better not be tall or on a bike when some squinty fuck speeds his mobile deathtunnel down the street.

Or it was China's idea for many years and Americans, as usual will want credit and patent everything for themselves.

I want my oil back.

Gonna bring up gunpowder again? You little yellow shits keep harping about how long you've known about gunpowder, but in all that time the best you could do was make facy fireworks. It took a white man to aim it at an enemy and now all you hear from China is a muffled 'but we kew about it first'.

What the fuck is with all the racism in this thread?
It's against the fucking rules. Kill yourselves.

Telling me to kill myself is also against the rules.

and also a credible threat according to police

It is? Where?

Inside. Looks pretty comfy desu senpai.

>comfy
>exposed wires
>tape on rail bases

.... nope

China had rockets that fired at people.

Why are cheese niggers such hating ass human filth. WE WUZ INVENTERS AND SHIT

>implying swords aren't just big knives

>mobile deathtunnel
I don't know why I'm laughing so hard at this.

>trains never had wheels

it wont look "comfy" when there are 1000 people in it