Computer really messed up, will pay for help

Hey guys my computer is really messed up, it has like 150 different hard drives on it, 2 and a half operating systems and a lot of random deleted important things, really need help, wanna restore it to Windows, it has a bunch of Linux stuff

Don't ask a cambodian sweatshop board.

What board should I ask on

What do you mean by 150 hard drives? We can get windows on it and delete all the Linux stuff pretty easily.

One hard drive is divided into a massive amount of smaller ones. My friend deleted Windows and put Kali Linux and Linux mint on it and it's glitched up and acting retarded. I've tried multiple times to put Windows back on through a cd but it doesn't work

learn how to use Linux then

OK, so it's a hard drive that just has a shit ton of partitions.
Do you have a windows key?

I have a Windows key but it doesnt fit the ports and screws up

>fit the ports
What?

It's weird, I have had 2 people try to fix it and they can't do it

if you have Windows on cd than put it in cd-rom and boot it up i dont see what is the problem when installation wizard appear go to advanced options and delete all linux partition and gg

Wait, I don't even understand what you're talking about. The windows key is just a string of 20 or so characters that you enter while installing windows.
Do you have access to a key like that?

I have a Windows 7 or 8 cd for installation but each time it's installed, it doesn't match up with the ports

his windows key cant fit in usb port, i think he needs to put it in seriall port he is bigger

It said I couldn't install it

Can you get a screenshot of GParted up. It should look like this.

> I couldn't install it
like don't know or technical issue

KDE master race

What application so that in

In your pc this program is called "disks" (but maybe i am wrong )

>anonolomos
how did you make your bottom panel to be transparent

Here

so clearly b8

I wish I had a shitty low end gateway lappy with 150 hard drives.

Device>Create partition table>msdos (or GPT if you are 100% sure you have an EFI and not a BIOS)

That will wipe (not technically) all the data and let Windows install itself automatically when using an installation USB or DVD

Go and look up a tut. for how to get a USB drive to boot gparted, then wipe the drive and install windows from a CD.

Help

Message me on Kik iranherover I had a similar issue to this once.

you have to unmount all of the paritions

gparted should not have mounted them to begin with so I don't know WTH you are doing tbqh

What a fucking idiot

get the fuck off this board

if you have USB spare create a bootable linux just if you screw up windows installation so you can go back on net

There should be a theme manager. Try looking it up?

How do I unmount

My friend told me a program that will completey delete everything on my computer

right click them in gparted and select unmount

that's dban, it will take forever and it's not going to do anything to help you that gparted cannot

wait, you're trying to do this on your running system?

jesus christ

use a gparted live USB or liveCD

seriously, how did you expect to wipe the system you are running the wiping program from?

Year of the GNU/Linux desktop.

>user is so retarded he can't figure out how to wipe his hard drive
>thinks his computer has 150 hard drives
>this is an issue with linux

Idiots should be forced to use windows