I'm scared

I'm scared.

Should I update? I downloaded this way before #fossgate, and I don't think I downloaded it from there anyway, but I don't want to brick my ship.

livestream it
watch everyone laugh at you

Check the digital signature of the installer. If it's valid, you're safe.

What's the valid signature?

>Using a start menu replacement on windows 8.1 or 10
Never go full retard user, NEVER.

StartIsBack. Best 3€ I spent in a while.

Autoupdate should be fine, they only replaced the 4.3.0 installer

Download, do not install. Check MD5, check signatures.

>tfw gnu/linux

Also, that's the very reason why I don't theme or customise my Windows in any way, shape or form with 3rd party apps. I don't give a shit how reliable or trustworthy you tell me your little app is, Windows is buggy and unstable enough as it is, I don't want to add more shit to it and have it implode completely.

>Updating classic shell

you can call it just linux
its ok, stallman is not here

> I don't theme or customise my Windows in any way, shape or form with 3rd party apps. I don't give a shit how reliable or trustworthy you tell me your little app is, Windows is buggy and unstable enough as it is, I don't want to add more shit to it and have it implode completely.

ah, edgytothemax, carry on..

I downloaded it. Please spoonfeed me

Signature looks good enough (I think)

I was not trying to be edgy, I've just had bad experiences with 3rd party theming on Windows in the past. Everything gets so kludgy and messy after a while. I'd much rather live with an ugly, vanilla Windows installation that at least works than a broken ass riced install that could blow up anytime.

well it sure as hell sounded like edgemaster and beyond

classic shell is opensource
and its extremely handy in making currently the most acceptable windows - 8.1 actually usable with classic start menu instead of that metro shit

its also fairly well done

user I think you're forgetting what edgy actually means

Why does this shit happen to some webms?
Using latest Clover on Nexus 7

Here's the checksum of the legit file:

MD5: c67dff7c65792e6ea24aa748f34b9232
SHA1: 438b6fa7d5a2c7ca49837f403bcbb73c14d46a3e

What's the matter you Windows pussy? Afraid to download and install something which should be irrelevant if a competent group of people were designing your operating system?

Hahahahahahaha.

Windows users ...

Why don't you just download the source and compile it yourself?

MBR rewrite incoming!

Start menu replacement isn't theming

Just get it from Not Fosshub and you're good

Are you saying it's not incredibly easy to overwrite the MBR in linux?

Of course not, but why would someone aim to? This incident was taking advantage of a shortcoming of Windows. And, even if so, good luck getting someone to introduce it to the repos.

Fuck Windows. Hahahahahaha