Gigabyte ga-k8nsc-939
Asus p5ld2
Asus m2n61-ax
$40
Did I do good?

>$40
>Did I do good?
no, you just wasted 40 bucks
i can get better stuff than this for free all the time.

so i got a bad deal because you can get a better deal?

bump

For $40 its a decent pile of shit to fuck around with, but none of it is any decent in today's standards.

Have you taken a good look at the EVGA card?

no, you got a bad deal because you paid 40 bucks for a pile of shit.

$40 gets you a bunch of nothing, really. AGP is long deprecated, those sockets as well, probably looking at finding DDR2 or DDR ram, that PSU looks weird which might mean its low wattage, and that eVGA card is probably a 9 series nvidia card at best. I dunno OP, you'll have to spend more to get these parts going by a lot, at which point it would have been better to spend that money on maybe some arduino stuff if you're looking to mess about with coding or plex boxes or whatever, OR invested in a cheap APU setup.

Do you think these are good parts to start with if i wanted to build a rig that can run games like counter strike and dark souls on very good settings?
the evga has no indicator of its model

Linksys network card only thing semi usable. Looks like garbage still

Confirmed troll
>you got a bad deal because you wasted money
thank you for clarifying captain obvious

Not likely. Can you get clearer images of the CPU's installed in the asus boards, and of that of the GPUs?

i know it's hard to learn that you just wasted the pocket money you got from your mother for a pile of useless junk

im using my phone which has potato camera, i havent research them but im sure they are nothing special

I was asking because you may be able to do something with the microATX board and the EVGA graphics card (which I suspect to be a 9800GT Superclocked). Wont be anything spectacular, but it would do for older games and stuff.

how good do you think it it will run games like csgo and fo4?

It should be able to run CSGO ok enough on moderate settings, but Fallout 4 is a no-go as it requires a quad core and a DX11 GPU.

thank you for the usefull insight user.

>It should be able to run CSGO ok enough on moderate settings

>Minimum:
> Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
i don't think so

>to run CSGO ok
...you're probably wanting at least a solid i3

It's very CPU intensive for an old game.

Wipe off the processors and tell us what's written on them.

After 5 minutes of searching the EVGA gpu seems to be a 7800 gtx. The more you learn.

Could be worse.

any good?

Shit no, thats an old DX9 card. Doesnt even have unified shaders.

It is somewhere around a gt 530 performance so no , not good.

amd athlon 64 2001
amd athlon64 x2 2005
intel pentium 4 2005

shit , i was talking about the 7900. The 7800 is slightly better than a 220 (which is a bit better than a 210) but it's still useless.

kek
you've got a bunch of useless junk

What about the other text? Theres a whole bunch of identifier info for each chip

The intel chip should have an 5 character string starting with SL

The AMD chips should have a fairly long string starting with ADA.

Post all of them please.

I wouldn't call it useless. There are still people (at least where I live) that come for repairs on their s775 machines.
Hell , some internet cafes still use athlon 64 x2s with windows xp just because they can play LoL. Sure the athlon 64 is pretty much useless but the p4 is a 775 and he can still get a q6600 (guessing) to make a half decent surfing pc.

Yep, it's all trash.

No he cant, I looked up that board and it will not accept quads, only C2D. The fastest chip he could put in that is an Core 2 Extreme X6800.

Still. Where I work (pc repair and sales) we still sell refurbished c2d E6300 with 4gb ram. These things are still ok for browsing but nothing more than that. These are (for the most part) old people PCs that respect technology taking its time and don't want the fastest of the fastest.

not really reassuring either way but thank you

Since i guess you are the OP I'll tell you all I can about those cpus. I try to bench as many cpus as I can in cinebench to have a baseline for how fast they are. I had an e6300 recently to play with.

Overclocked at 2.8 (quite a lot from the stock 1.8) it managed a score similar to a laptop i3 4005u. Those cpus can play youtube video even with onboard graphics but your mileage may vary. An internet cafe I worked for still used those (alongside the athlon 64 x2) at stock speeds and they can manage LoL and browsing fine.

It's just that those cpus can't really into photoshop or anything more demanding. They can run something like photoshop lightroom but they lag a lot (personal experience) It will be like having one of those celeron/pentium budget laptops only a bit faster. Hope this helps.

The 2001 Athlon 64 is trash. Any decent dual-cores for its motherboards are going to be overpriced because they were top-end for its socket. Spending $15 on a processor when you could get an entire C2D system for $50 would just be stupid, so I'd just put that mobo up for sale for like $5 and get rid of it.

The X2 is still useful.

The P4 processor is trash, but seeing that you can put a C2D in that mobo, it might be worth it.

>all trash
Please. It depends on OP's situation. I gamed on an X2 5200+ with 6600GT and then 9600GT from 2006-2014. If OP has a Haswell i7/ GTX 1080 SLI rig in his bedroom of his parents' mansion and bought these thinking he might be able to flip them into $500 machines to augment his $300/wk allowance, then yes, they're trash, because he has no use for them and the measly amount they're worth on the market means doesn't justify doing anything with them for sale.
If he has no money and no computer to speak of, though, they are far from trash, since an X2 with a 7800GTX would still be a competent web browser and legacy gaming machine. The issue is whether they work and whether the PSU he has can power a 7800GTX, because if he has to start putting money into this it can quickly become stupid compared to what you can pick up for $110-150.

and I am fucking useless at linking. goodnight.

sl94y
ad04400iaa5dd
ada3500aa4bw

>Pentium 4 631
Kill it with fire

>X2 4400+
Not too bad. Might OC well.

>3500+
Would just make a word processing PC, like the P4. Though a little better. The P4 parts are just better just because of the socket allowing a Core2Duo for under $10.

Are you going to use these parts to make a home server? Because that's what you should do. Make that $40 go towards a skill with returns instead of praying for gayming ability.