So Sup Forumsuys, what GNU + Linux distro would you recommend and why?

So Sup Forumsuys, what GNU + Linux distro would you recommend and why?

Planning on using it for general Sup Forums shitposting and perhaps some programming, just to wet my little fingers.

>i can playfully act like i'm clueless and stupid but everyone else on Sup Forums is definitely actually stupid

Arch

Nice dubs, I don't get what you are trying to say man.

Mint

This. If anything's going to make the year of Linux desktop it'll be the anti Jew mint team

>GNU + Linux
Linux. Linux is an operating system. GNU is a licensing scheme. Do not confuse them.

That said, if you are a beginner, something like Ubuntu, PCLinuxOS or Mint. Otherwise, debian, crux or possibly gentoo.

OP here, Elaborate please?

Xubuntu or Ubuntu GNOME.

Itjustworks.Meme

Why does no one say who this guy is?

Who?

Probably a comment on your image - someone evidently acting outraged that a post is asking "Who is that" when it's entirely likely that the poster was making a joke about newfags.

But satirizing people doesn't translate well on Sup Forums - it looks just as plausible that you *are* one of those people - so we all get worked up like retards over someone that was (perhaps in retrospect obviously) just kidding.

It's basically the whole "joke's on u i was only pretending to be retarded" cliche, but more borderline.

Any distro will do

Fedora

Feeling euphoric?

KYS.

P S moot is still a faggot.

Any flavor of Manjaro

You're thinking of GPL (Gnu General Public License) the gnu-coreutils provide a lot of the tools you use on a daily basis, Linux is just the kernel for the GNU user land, if you hate using a slash or a plus, just call it GNU because the majority of your operating system is GNU (unless you use BusyBox)

stallman pls go

rhel/centos or debian
the only 2 distros that matter in the real world