Sup Forums show your keyboards or recommendations

rgb k70

It's not Sup Forums approved at all but it's perfect for my needs.
Also not Sup Forums approved since there's a lot of that going on here, especially in regards to peripherals.

HAVIT Lammergeier HV-KB346L

despise rubber domes but whenever i had to use these at school they were surprisingly good

How would you rate the build quality of that board user?

does anyone here have this? if so, how is it?

Pretty good keyboard, the primary issue I had with it was the "\" key being next to the "/" key. Very annoying when using multiple keyboards to have to adjust to that layout. I also had one key break after about 3 years of use and Steelseries mailed me a replacement for free.

Was it under warranty or did you email them for a key replacement wtf? if not i'll get the keyboard

get the Majestouch 2 tenless, it has better overall feel and build quality but more expensive

Dell multimedia keyboard a smiling cute.

>>>/mkg/

DO not get a K70 RGB or any corsair mechanical keyboard.
Their software is awful.
The board needs the damn utility to work right.
Shit crashes all the time
Forgets profiles
Fights Steam
Slows boost times.
Doesn't work in the bios
I feel for the LED RGB meme.

The keyboard itself is 9/10 but the software is a 1/10

Step 1: Google ducky keyboards
Step 2: find a switch color you like
Step 3: buy it

Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja

What the fuck, I'm watching Mega64 Podcast right now.

would've been the board for me if it had a detachable cable. Oh well

Get gud

Milspec sealed keyboard w/ a FSR mouse by L3-Communications. Indestructible.

I needed a kb+mouse combo keyboard for HTPC use. As a bonus the aluminum frame allows the keyboard to sit upside down for cat proofing.

Ckb (the Linux Drivers) are godly
Plus the api is pretty rad

>pic related
Keycool 84
Poker 2
Tex Yoda

They are all great.

How do you like that? I was thinking about getting that as my first mechanical keyboard since it's cheap as shit.

fuck off lmao

>hardly any 10-key

I get that you don't want to be spread out for gayming, but still.

This makes me uncomfortable.

Got it when I used to play a lot of MMORPG's, all the macros really made it easier. Nowadays I mostly use it for shortcuts in Chrome and windows in general.

The corsair k70 non-rgb not only doesn't need the software, it can't use it at all. Entirely plug-and-play

I was going to post that keyboard. A good way to piss off normies that try to use your keyboard but do not know how to touch type.

I wanted a cheap tenkeyless so I'd stop bumping into the numpad when playing FPS', and I had a $50 amazon card, so I bought a $35 Aula board with blue switches.
I assumed it would be garbage since most of the others go for ~$80, but the build quality is actually pretty decent.
I wish I could've gotten something with some quieter fucking switches, even with o-rings the clacking is infernal, but other than that I'm pretty happy with it.

>when cancer starts spreading to hardware

have no words. It's disgusting but at the same time looks good.

why aren't floating key switches more common? Makes cleaning out dust so much more easier.

I want to buy a new key cap set but don't know where

I am sorted till the sun explodes

Except the keyboard itself is trash too. It comes with cheap garbage keycaps and the bottom row is nonstandard so you can't change them. Build quality is also shit. If you have a corsair board you're too young to be posting here.

Mine

my ducky one cherry reds

i love it

model m

heres my ``model m''

Mah nooga

keyboards actually trash
youre better off just buying a ducky

Any recommended chiclet key keyboard?

As far as cheap membrane keyboards go these aren't that bad.
I also have an IBM Model M, but only use it when I have lots of typing to do.

You have a model M? Pimp that shit and make it your gaming keyboard. Those are great boards.