Intellimouse 1.1a

Why is it concidered the best mouse for gaming ? I'm testing one right now (got it for 1$ at a yard sale) and it's ... impressivly not accurate.

maybe you just suck at head shots.

Why do some people insist on typing on loud, clunky mechanical keyboards? They're a brand of hipsters I guess

A little more arguments than childish ad hominems are welcome.

maybe its too accurate

Hello, welcome to the world of jokes. Is your k/d ratio 0.71?

is this /s/tandupcomedy or /t/echnology ?

It's cheap, doesn't have any acceleration or pediction, the shape is nice for left or right handed players regardless of grip style, the buttons are responsive even after months of use, the skates are large and durable, it's light weight and the only down side is that the malfunction speed is quite low, which is bad for low sensitivity FPS players.

However the intellimouse 3.0 is better in that area, with all the advantages of the 1.1a, and only like $10US more.

Another good cheap mouse is the logitech G100s - great sensor, easily removed weight from inside the mouse, light and cheap.

>3 buttons
>gaming
for cookieclicker maybe

400dpi is not enough for 1080p

I wish there was a cheap source of these, was my primary mouse for a decade a while back.

First it's not the best or most accurate mouse, compared to some expensive modern mice. During the era it existed, it was a very comfortable mouse that worked very well. A lot of people got used to it. It was quite accurate for the time and very responsive.

Also they lasted quite a while, double click issues were more rare then modern mice.

Some of us think that modern gaming mice are poorly designed with too many buttons and less comfortable form as well. You should really be using a keyboard for mouse games anyways with the mouse only utilizing 2-3 buttons at mouse.

you guys prefer lighter or heavier mouse? ive always used a 'normal' mouse, then got a gaymen one,a rat, kept all weights in and i was happy, ended up...not working anymore, got a sensei raw as replacement, and feels crap, maybe is just a shit mouse, i miss the weight in my hand...

Brown switches feel good man, clears feel better and they ain't loud at all. Membrane feels like cheap disgusting garbage after you are used to mechanical. SSDs, perfect sensor mice and mechanical keyboards are all in the hard to go back from category.

> he actually clicks the cookie still
Get with the times grandpa, cookie portals are where it's at.

razer deathadder is the modern equivalent of intellimouse

For small mice I prefer really light. Larger mice I like a little bit of weight, but not "all the heavy weights in a g5" heavy.

Dat booty tho.

If you want a true successor look to zowie.

>clears feel better
Been looking at getting a new mech kb after my last one broke but the only boards in Australia that have clears are small form factor.

Know of any boards that are normal size? Can't find any models here but I'm willing to buy from amazon ebay or newegg.

Leave kangaroo land m8

>Thinking about buying a gtx 1070
>$700 AU
>$600 to buy one from America even with the exchange rate

Kangaroo is tasty actually.

Zowie FK is superior.

I had a G500s that I loaded with all of the heavy weights it came with. That thing broke and I got a G700s which is equally heavy with the battery in place.

I have one of these and this is literally its only downside, the 1.1a is comfy as fuck and I'm left handed so it's even better for me

It's a meme son. It's a comfortable mouse for anything but gaming. That's it

maybe stop being shit
a new mouse won't give you aimbot you retard

try overclocking it to 500hz then come again