Buyer's Remorse General

Fucking pieces of shit.

glad I didn't fall for that meme, I literally saw bathroom cleaning service people using it

Actually haven't purchased them let, but because the m50x are memes, don't know if i will regret them

Don't get me wrong, it's a good drive, but I planned using it as a portable Windows drive(instead of using a portable HDD for that) and it refused to boot, or, if it did, did it in USB 2.0 mode. And in the end I screwed something up trying different firmwares for it, changing fixed drive bit, or something, then I burned it trying to enter debug mode. Oh well.
>bought a headset
>actually hoped it won't be shit
There's a reason those "make it yourself" guides exist. Not because you'll overpay, but because there's simply no such a product.

What's wrong with A40's? They've been my daily drivers for gaming for almost 2 years. I've bought tons of "gaming headsets" and Astros have been top tier (although that's not saying much with Madcatz Chinese garbage dominating the market)

@55911507
you're going to have to work a little harder than that if you want a (you)

the left right balance is fucked up. If you dont have the main volume knob in the perfect position then it isn't balanced at all.

It's super annoying accidentally bumping the mixamp and having to fiddle with it until I find the sweet spot again

Is it really that bad? I was going to get them but I ended up getting g930s instead.

Also this.
>noise level worse than in my fucking phone, even with rockbox
Disgusting.

>What's wrong with
>gaming headset
That's what wrong. Anything that has headset or gaming goes into the trash. pro80 rebrands are the only exception due to price being pretty much the same (or lower) as original price of headphones.

Sup Forums has turn into a consumer whore board already.
Just asking for purchasing advice

Meh it seems fine for me, I usually have it turned all the way to one side.

Believe it or not some people don't want a ghetto clip mic attached to a pair of headphones. I'm happy to pay for a solution that works with pc/console via optical, and the mixamp is a big plus. There are plenty of shit "gaming headset" brands but Astros have been top tier since their release because of the mixamp and build quality.

burn...
my missus is a housekeeper, got an s7 edge
roll the h8

WD green 3TB hard drive. It's way louder than 7200RPM hard drives even though it only spins at like 5400RPM. The vibration is also very insane.

more expensive than Toshiba and Seagate aswell, and it spins down every few seconds so it takes 5 seconds to access anything stored on there.

fuck western digial

This overpriced piece of garbage.

Fuck, even my Koss Porta Pro has better sound than these flat sounding shit cans.

Sennheiser is a fucking meme

>buying mixamp + headphones

You could have saved a bunch of cash if you just bought the mixamp on its own and used it with your current headphones.

Why god

got a matx motherboard. never again. they dont have enough connectors.

What kind of connectors are you lacking you retard

Using M30Xs, pretty fucking good.

my whole mitx build.

want another harddrive for storage, can't too small
want another gpu for passthrough, can't too small and motherboard doesn't have another pcie

sata and pcie. could have more than 2 ram slots too.