Hey /g, now that kat is down what's the most reliable site you use for torrents...

Hey /g, now that kat is down what's the most reliable site you use for torrents? And what do you think the best torrent software is?

private trackers, what.cd mostly

qbittorrent

>hello goy, please tell me other sites to shut down

Rutracker

Rtorrent or Transmission if you like GUIs

Utorrent

rarbg.to for movies
rutracker for music

Kill yourself

kazaa and limewire

I cant believe these idiots responded. Its like Sup Forums users are mentally retarded

Well, I use extratorrent.cc and it's garbage.

Currently on transmission because it has a remote server manager called transgui. Deluge remote server are memes. QBittorrent just works but cannot just connect to remote server. rTorrent (the best one) is autistic and someone really needs to make a frontend for this

Thanks for the sites guys. One more request: do any of you know where I might find some lolly con?

Sorry Heisensperg I don't know

sad panda

Rutracker and qbt

google

desktop and arch threads

Op here, how does rutracker work? Is Demonoid still a thing? What do you think about zeronet?

?

>download qbittorrent
>turn on all search plugins
>never have to visit a torrent site ever
>kat is down?
>just disable the kat plugins
>still plenty of other indexers to go through

>how does rutracker work
It's a normal tracker but have to register first, the site is in russian but who cares, all registration forms are the same...
It has surprisingly a lot of quality standards for a semi-public tracker and good speeds.

If you don't want to register you can use a trick by searching "daft punk site:rutracker.org" for example and results will popup and you're free to download

If you use the piratebay to only download movies and music there's no way to get infected by a virus right?

Nobody here use Deluge? no bloat bullshit, I like it. You have to not close it while DLing though, since it doesn't run in tray if you push the X, but that's a good thing really

If you use your brain.
Personally I've never downloaded a virus via torrents.

What? Deluge totally runs in the background for me....

>Personally I've never downloaded a virus via torrents.

That's what you think.

Yes. I used qBitorrent for a few years after uTorrent went to shit and I prefer deluge over qB.

qBitorrent has a nasty bug for poorfags like me. Basically your downloads break if your harddrive is nearly full (when it's at 85%+). I switched to Deluge and it worked properly.

Mine doesn't but idgaf since I prefer it that way

After all the gay shit like utorrent and bittorrent finally here's something thats 'it just werks', open and close it like a normal program without any fucking ads. top app senpai

>tfw all torrent sites redirect to this page in the UK
>tfw have to use tor just to access a fucking torrent site

>>That's what you think.
I've used Windows for years and only once downloaded adware that was easily removed.
Then again, I don't use a corporate email system, and I heard that there are mails with malicious attachments that are indistinguishable from legitimate ones floating around.

>not using tor to access torrent pages anyways
Its like you want the police to come for you
I still use the pirate bay tbqh

you think visiting torrent pages is illegal ?

nyaa.eu is all everyone will ever need

You can't really have any action taken against you. They can send up to three warning letters and that's it. All scare tactics.

It isn't, but it definitely puts you in the sights of IPs
If they see you visit those pages they are more likely to look at your traffic

>sights of IPs
what is that?

>If they see you visit those pages they are more likely to look at your traffic
who?

ISPs, my bad

? how does my ISP have anything to do with torrent sites

movies:
yts
TV shows:
eztv

program:
qbittorrent

I REALLY miss KAT tho. As someone with a shit connection who cant really seed, it was great since it didnt require a good share ratio. It also had a decent collection of anime in modern codecs. Thankfully i grabbed most of the shit i REALLY wanted before it was shut down. But for all the new stuff, i'm kind SOL.(horriblesubs has lots, but they use h264 still, and dont have ANY dubs. I prefer dual-language and HEVC. Having an entire 13 episode season in 720p in jpn and eng at a bit over 1gb was awesome. Perfect for watching on my phone)

>what does an internet service provider have to do with accessing the internet
ISPs can and do look at your traffic
Some ISPs block certain sites, which forces you to use tor or proxies
My ISP for example blocks all connections to thepiratebay.org, it gives a 404 page
Some ISPs just have "alerts" that trigger when users access certain websites

Is there anything like demonoid used to be?

Something semi-private. No 2 hours interviews or bullshit must-always-seed-24/7/365 rules but enough filtering that you can download a game while knowing it probably isn't malware.

demonoid still exists. I'm sure thats where a LOT of the KAT people will migrate to... Will just have to give it a few months.

thepiratebay.org

KAT was terrible though.

I tried downloading a game on it, one of the top seeded releases (with like 800+ seeders) and ton of positive comments. It had a virus included.

Basically it was a map-painting simulator (grand strategy) that shouldn't be much demanding and my graphics card ran at 100% as soon as I started the game. Probably to mine some buttcoins somewhere in Russia.

Of course I formatted everything and reinstalled windows. Anyway, I'm not downloading games on something like KAT or TPB anymore. I need to find something with more filtering but private trackers are a pain. I can't seed and keep on my harddrive every single thing I download.

So because you're a retard who downloaded a virus(which would have been called out in the comments) its a bad network?

I downloaded probably 2tb's of movies, anime and games off it. Zero instances of virus's. And the anime was all really well encoded. As far as public trackers go, it was amazing. Way better than pirate bay(and not just because of the community. Piratebay's interface is fucking horrible. Why the HELL would i want to sort torrents in alphabetical order according to the UPLOADERS name?)

>So because you're a retard who downloaded a virus(which would have been called out in the comments) its a bad network?

Read my post again.

It wasn't called out and it was the #1 torrent on KAT when hearts of iron 4 was released.

After checking again at the comments after I noticed the virus, the only thing I found was 2 people noticing that their graphics card was overheating. There was a billion "10/10"-type comments.

How do you know you don't a virus?

Yeah, but see, i dont buy that. People in the comments bitch about the minorist of things, so you can bet your ass that a torrent that really does have thousands of downloads would get flagged.

>How do you know you don't a virus?

Buy running active virus protection? by rarely downloading executibles(only a dozen or so games. The bulk were mp4 and mkv files)

>so you can bet your ass that a torrent that really does have thousands of downloads would get flagged.

You see, that's what I thought to until I had this experience. I feel like I've been "red-pilled" if you may permit this Sup Forums expression.

>Buy running active virus protection?

None of them are anyway near fail-proof as far as I know.

Demonoid: When Kat.cr is down

Why the fuck would anyone consider using KAT when they literally took down torrents because of DMCA complaints? I never understood this.

>what does an internet service provider have to do with accessing the internet
where did you get that quote?

Cause it was public, so you could download to your hearts content.

Though yeah, I WTF'd at that when i tried to re-download some files that i had corrupted on a flash drive(Best versions of Avatar[aibender] and walking dead) Luckily they were still being hosted on a few other trackers with a few seeders left, so i was able to grab them again before they were dead.

>he thinks the feds are watching this in hopes of finding some secret torrent sites that only weeb autists know about

>how does my ISP have anything to do with torrent sites
>implying ISPs aren't related tonimternet access

>all torrent sites
You mean some shitty public trackers

Lol but I dont need to access the internet to torrent

librechan

obviously this user doesnt know how to use the internet lol

how the fuck can you know it had a virus then? you reverse engineered the binary? hahahha

the pirate bay

utorrent or whatever free ware you want

> busty housewifes
> mr robot
> arch linux
> skrillex and diplo present

Hey I really like this picture of you.

skrillex and diplo are the only unforgivable things in OPs picture

was that actually true at some point? embedding and sharing "things" through desktop screenshots?

Either use rutracker.org, find a different ISP, or get out of your surveillance state.

PD, git gud

i've been torrenting in the UK all my life and i've never once been blocked from a site

probably just using a shit isp

>kat is down!
>multiple kat mirrors show up
>kat mirror #4 and #214 are down!
>a few more pop up
you cant stop freedom

Did I trigger your autism?