Huawei has appointed Eva Wimmers as the new president of Honor in Europe and vice president ofits global operations

>Huawei has appointed Eva Wimmers as the new president of Honor in Europe and vice president ofits global operations.

I want to cuddle with her when I'm really tired and collapse right into her arms. I'd fall asleep like a baby. :3

Great, nice to see more women in positions of power.

Quit trying to force the "Sup Forums is tech and therefore patriarchy" meme.

Indeed, as long as they're the right women for the job, qualifications and all.

I prefer the yahoo slut tbqh

She is not a "slut", she is a princess.

She doesn't even have a wiki page. Completely unqualified. I assume.

Based on her track record, she looks like a good candidate.
I kinda expected her to hold a Master's degree, but I guess 3 Bachelor degrees are also good enough

Sup Forums has a lot of fedora MRAs who are easily triggered.

Isn't Korean internet better than the Western world? Why would a Korean company appoint some dumb white bitch as ceo of their company? They're just asking to fail.

They can frame her for any scandals that happen.

Managment = marketing + presence + bitch/asshole + mainstream trash popular thougths + standard to-crowd communication habilities + liar motherfucker

Huawei is Chinese.

I have multiple business degrees and this is a really interesting thought.

But how did she become a princess without being of noble birth?

I assume from the name that she's German. German companies are much more into in-house training and development, so external certification isn't as highly valued.

She doesn't look like the cuddle type desu

She is an idiot.

t. some poorfag user

is huawei still eating cisco's lunch? i hope so.

None of that stuff matters, otherwise there'd already be more women in these positions; they're the top performers in academia in recent times, after all.

I love these chicks that go around destroying old tech companies and you cant question the move because muh diversity.

imagine if lucky larry had put a women in charge of facilities maintenance of the WTC he wouldnt have needed a 9-11 and all those needless wars to get his building demolished for free...

... do results count for nothing anymore? Just twitter popularity?

only in non-STEM fields, which are the only fields that actually matter.

STEM positions too. It's just that it's such a hostile environment for girls, they often leave.

They gotta have the chance to produce results in the first place

I bet she's a hardcore domme

I'd like her to make me her bitch...

i bet she was smoking hot when she was young

What is hot and how do I smoke it

doomed to fail

how can o short huawei stock?

Top kek i had a sucky day thanks senpai

God I love the internet