I use iphone and I love sucking cocks

>I use iphone and I love sucking cocks
>I use android and I love pretending to be tech savy and I love sucking cock
>I use WP and I love no apps aaand sucking cock

Why aren't you using the superior mobile OS /gee/?

Other urls found in this thread:

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=I-Didnt-Get-An-Ubuntu-Phone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I tried to install it on my Nexus 5 with multirom but it won't boot when I select it

Fuck phones

Can't use it because my phone sucks

I don't want Amazon suggesting me Japanese scat fetish videos.

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=I-Didnt-Get-An-Ubuntu-Phone

Even that Linux devotee admits Ubuntu phone is a patchwork at best.

But that is not Firefox

I tried and look awesome. Only flaw is that run like shit on the nexus5 (3-4 sec to open the fucking dialer, battery leak and some hardware not working) and missing some decent app.

If there was a fully functioning build for ZenFone 2 I might use it.

>I use android and I love pretending to be tech savvy and I love sucking cock
Root+AOSP+Xposed, problem solved. Just don't install Gapps.

Because that would make me a hipster and hipsters are dis/g/ustin/g/.

Also franko kernel, I forgot.

I genuinely love sucking cock. And guys say I'm good at it too

Real talk: is it dead or not?

I'm tempted to try it. I'm tired of Android t.b.h.

It's dead. It's been years and they've made no progress, even on the lowest tier of phones where they haven't even had to deal with moving to newer hardware.

>trading Google spyware for Amazon spyware

Isn't that Amazon stuff super easy to disable?
I don't think you can compare it to Google's entrenchment with Android.

I don't can't into custom ROM

>I don't think you can compare it to Google's entrenchment on Android
1)Root
2)install AOSP
3)don't install Gapps.

B-but how will I play mobage games with bikini anime girls then?

Android emulator for Windows.

I've had multiple iPhones, Androids, and Windows Phones and they all suck dick. Mobile OS's are just fucking awful.
But Android has apps and isn't locked into Apples faggot garden so it's my go-to by default

Sideload from pirated apk index sites. Enjoy malware at no additional cost!

But user, I am.

>Firefox Phones
D E A D
E
A
D

Doesn't have the apps I need, and it seems dead in the water. I'll look into it if you can prove it isn't dead already.

Sailfish seems like a better option. It can be installed over cyanogenmod so you can run both at the same time and avoid the proprietary alien dalvik (or whatever it's called) that lets you run android apps. But the UI being closed source is very unappealing.

>tfw the latest blackberry is only avaiable with Android

I hate this homogenous industry.

What about the Passport?

Who the fuck uses these fucking things other than old company directors with baby duck syndrome? Speaking of company directors, our boss has one of those (exactly the Q10 and before he had a Curve). Everytime I have to deal with those pieces of shit it's a fucking nightmare, the OS isn't user friendly in the slightest and the dinky little piece of shit keys are worse than satan to use. The Curve is especially bad because the A key is further to the left compared to the rest of the keyboard, on the same line as alt, shift and a bunch other dumbfuck keys, so every single time I start typing I realyze I typed an s in place of every single a.

Also the build quality is embarassing, either our boss is retarded or these just start falling apart after a couple of year.

Speaking of the Priv, you'd have to be clinically retarded to spend 800€ for a complete piece of trash device that's thicker than 3 Oneplus 3s stacked one on top of the other and just as precarious with the atrocious build quality, rickety slide design, dinky little keys, and disgusting android customization.

This company needs to go out of business for good.

BB10OS is fucking awesome, only mobile OS I actually like. As for build quality, how many phones have you seen where you're comfortable throwing it across the room to demonstrate robustness? I've done that to my Q10 multiple times

Windows phone best phone TYVM

I admit I never used it extensively, as I just deal with it when I have to configure the mail or fix some minor things, but what's so good about it? All I recall when I use it is the imprecise touchscreen, the dinky little keys, and all the weird swipes and cryptic menus you have to go through to do anything. And the piece of shit desktop software that doesn't sync to Outlook no matter what.

>what's so good about it
the weird swipes
the battery life
the stock software quality
the fact that it's not Android but runs Android apps
BlackBerry Blend
the dinky little keys