Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/EmberVulpix/DifferentSLIAuto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Windows 10

out

>autistic

out

I wish I feel for the 16gb meme.

I have 8gb and tried to turn off the page file. Constantly got low memory messages. Chrome is fucking RAM whore.

>being proud of 64GB

>literally posts a server
kys fampai

>1333 mhz
kys poorfag

workstation bro

stop being salty

How the fuck are you using 30gb of ram?

video rendering

>He fell for the 64GB meme
Actually I don't have a problem with that, I'm not even really doing anything at the moment and I'm using 9GB.

>i dont know what a workstation is
>i think server motherboards have on board audio
>i think servers have dual gtx 980s
>i think servers run windows 10

Chrome.

>DDR4 2666MT/s is slow

>Windows 10

I mean, my Memory Leak can go pretty high too, OP. But I don't brag about it.

>tfw still 8gigs

It's using all of your ram, but only 50% of your CPU ?

>It's using all of your ram
look again fampai.

31/64

>i dont know the difference between rendering and encoding
it says it right in the fucking title bar

pretty jelly t b h f a m

kill yourself you fag. it's called video rendering

Its running ESXi now too, now that i've found a way to pass through the Geforce cards and not have the drivers refuse to start because Nvidia is ran by kikes.

My bad...

3200 is the DDR4 sweetspot.
He's right, you're poor.

Premiere is compiled with ICC and abuses the fuck out of each core, hyperthreading provides no benefit as the first thread on each real physical core is already utilising ALL of the pipelines (unless you're using a *really* old version of premiere with a new PC)

Because of this and the stupid way Windows task manager works, yes it'll show as 50% utilised on any HT enabled system.

>mfw only 4GB
Don't worry, my next laptop has 8GB

>faggot

out

I'm not even that guy...

DDR3-2400 here, it's older now, but shit wasn't cheap when I bought it.

Also, look at OP's system again, it's a 2011-3 system, he probably got it close to release, when DDR4-2800 was about the best you could get and even then at close to 1.5v.

But I'm sure you buy new ram every few months to ensure you always have the fastest available.

>homosexual tranny

out

Who's dick do I have to suck to get my hands on one of those?

nice. how did you do it? i gave up on passing an old 8800 through to an arch vm - it seems like the fucking jews only let you do it with quadros

ebay? ddr3 ecc rdimms arent that expensive if you go for 8gb dimms (it has 12x 8gb, 4x 16gb), and xeon e5-2600v1s and v2s arent that much either. you can get a pair of E5-2650 (2gh 8 core) for $100.

in the vmx file of the VM add:
hypervisor.cpuid.v0 = "FALSE"

and the VM wont know it is virtualized

SLI refuses to work because it still has a virtual bios which doesn't have the SLI license key. This is supposed to fix it, but i havent tried yet as i'm still moving data from my old virtualized ESXi servers to the bare metal one

github.com/EmberVulpix/DifferentSLIAuto

It was memeing, you turbocuck

Wow, you're a fucking faggot tennis player with one testicle cunt nigger

Why 980s? Is there something that's especially good with CUDA? Nvidia gimped compute on the GeForce line ages ago.

>Why 980s?
vidya

Then why the bottlenecking Xeons with 20 more threads that games don't use. Surely you have the dough to get a proper gaming machine as well.

>20 more threads

>games don't use
games dont, but all the virtual machines running in the background do, same with why I have 10x more RAM that you'd need in a vidya system, see

Seems like a waste imo

Just build two systems

>i was just pretending to be retarded
>lol i trol u

thanks - that works great!

no problem. I wish more people knew about this. The option has been around for years, but I only recently found a post on reddit from a month or two ago explaining it. Every other jewgle search says it is impossible.