How do I pay with cash online...

How do I pay with cash online? I want to be able to purchase things without being tracked and having my purchase registered.

>inb4 botcoin
not all websites accept it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boleto).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitcoin.

buy gift card with cash faggot

There's a seller that accepts bitcoin for whatever you are trying to buy.

How do you buy the Buttcons with cash?

I don't know how you'd do that shit in the US but here there's special companies that work sort of like banks, they'll deal with all the paperwork and you just gotta go to one of their buildings and give them the cash. No accounts required. I'd imagine you guys have something like that.

Send the cash to me and ill give you some bitcoins

localbitcoins

Sent ;^)

Well that's neat.

you have to first send the cash to me in the mail and i will send you internet points that can be redeemed anywhere online.

Okay I sent you $100,000 :^)

Go to any conveniece store and buy a Visa "Gift Card" that isn't tied to your name and cannot be overdrawn. It works exactly like a Credit Card but it's anonymous if you buy it with cash.

But for real though if i where to accept your money and gave you crytpo points in exchange as long as you or others could redeem them from me they would be even better than buttcoin because they would be tied to a stable dollar ammount.

But the government doesn't like competition so i would be shutdown pretty quickly.

Did you try putting your doubloons into CD drive ?

That's one of the good things about my country. ALL national online shops accept a standardized invoice payment method that gives you a universal bank code (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boleto).

You can pay it online at the site of your bank, or take it to any bank branch or lottery shop or even some supermarkets and other shops and pay it in cash without providing any personal info to the clerks.

In practice, this allows you to even fill in fake info on the shop website, since the info you input isn't verified and doesn't really matter to them.

If you don't pay the invoice within 5 days or so, the purchase is automatically cancelled.

IN YOUR FACE, AMERICUNTS AND OTHER IDIOTS WHO DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BRAZIL AND OUR UNIQUE TECHNOLOGIES

tfw the dark army wants to hack your nudes because your father's uncle's nephew's cousin's former room-mate works for 'le government

Do you know off the top of your head what the deal is with buying these and using what you'd put in for things like billing address/name-on-card?

huehuehue

I don't know what a buttcoin is. The best way I like to buy Bitcoin is in very large volumes and through craigslist posts. Normally $1000+ per transaction.

If there is something you want to buy with Bitcoin, there's is always someone who sells it for Bitcoin. Just a bit harder to look for.

-Bitcoin user for 5+ years

Your father's unlcle's nephew is literally just 1) your father 2) your father's sibling or cousin, why say "father's uncle's nephew" instead of just father's cousin or sibling or father himself??

Most sites will recognize that it's a gift card so you can put pretty much what ever you want on it and it won't decline payment there is a $6 fee you have to pay though every time you want to reload the card with more money