I turned my computer on this morning to find that Windows 10 had downloaded and installed a whole bunch of crapware...

I turned my computer on this morning to find that Windows 10 had downloaded and installed a whole bunch of crapware apps automatically. I'm using Enterprise with the anniversary update, having thoroughly been through the settings, group policy editor and registry to debotnet it as well as possible. Yet it's still installing a bunch of crap automatically without my permission.

Why is this allowed?

Thanks for blogging. Upvoted, Liked, Subscribed, +1 karma, and retweeted.

You agreed to it in the TOS.
Microsoft literally owns your computer and they get to decide what software runs on it, without letting you know what that software actually does.

because you are a retarded faggot

>use a literal botnet OS
>agree to a TOS that allow Microsoft to rape your mother
>act surprised when bad things happen

YOU LITERALLY ASKED FOR THIS

>Why is this allowed?
Because you agreed to it you retarded fucking faggot

>You agreed to it
Where does it say in the TOS that Microsoft will force apps onto your system without permission?

>I turned my computer on this morning
this is where you went wrong

nice wallpaper faggot

I work DevOps for MS. We know who is 'disabling' the updates and we like to fuck with you above all else.

1. You don't have a proper license for the ENT sku. Don't pretend you do, only large organizations sign on for that. So you haven't even purchased what you're complaining about, you've stolen it.

2. You're idiots.

3. There's nothing you can do about it.

(You)

>services agreement
Not relevant. I'm signed in to a local account only and have uninstalled OneDrive.

>or software

>including those that prevent you from accessing the Services, playing counterfeit games, or using unauthorized hardware peripheral devices.
>or using unauthorized hardware peripheral devices.
>unauthorized hardware

Holy shit.

What happened to the Start Menu? It looks different. Is this a 3rd Party menu?

Proof or gtfo lmao

That's what it looks like in the Anniversary Update

>Why is this allowed?
Because you cucks keep using Windows 10 despite all this shit. That's why MS is getting away with it and things will only go worse.

Ohh

>1. You don't have a proper license for the ENT sku. Don't pretend you do, only large organizations sign on for that. So you haven't even purchased what you're complaining about, you've stolen it.

You can have an Enterprise version of Windows without being part of a large company. For instance, I had it with Bizspark.

Windows is your issue. Use Google or Apple OS.

When my computer gets too old to use, switching to an iMac.

you were warned