EVERY TIME I go on Sup Forums and Ctrl+F "PAJEET" there's always at least one ocurrence. Really makes you think

EVERY TIME I go on Sup Forums and Ctrl+F "PAJEET" there's always at least one ocurrence. Really makes you think.

What do you, personally, think about indians and their role in the tech industry? In my case I feel bad that their chances are sabotaged due to where they're born, but I'm also glad they're denied work visas because it's not our fault they're so many.

LOL that Richard Hammond face...

>ifunny

I wonder what those outsiders understand from seeing this. Can they even comprehend what "poo in loo" means to people here?

india will be the next china.

that is to say they'll be the next cesspool with no human rights or safety regulations, where corruption abounds, where literally nothing ever gets done, where the people come into too much money too soon and it turns them in on each other leading to open warfare, but where no proper authority ever turns an attentive eye because iphones are made cheaply there.

about time too, because china have really drank the kool-aid. they genuinely think they're a superpower with the ability to boss other countries around. the sooner the carpet is pulled from underneath them the better.

i dont know man i always thought india was better than that, they're spiritual and pacifists and shit

and all of them want to be programmers for some umfathomable fucking reason

i like indians better than i like the chinks. indians are polite. it'll be nice seeing them get a little money for once.
but it's a curse more than it is a blessing.

I just did and the only occurrence was yours.

Good job.

huge difference though, we do not have an authoritarian govt. system, we will always have a democratic tidal political system that is inherently dysfunctional.

We are far easier to control and manupilate than PRC because of the Freedums thus far too easy to buy us into alignment now that Gandhi-Nehru Dynasty is finished.

India has all those problems except it’s 3 times worse. Also, China has a ton of influence over its neighboring countries. India can’t even control Pakistan.

Tech jobs are the current fad in India. You get a lot of respect from your family for getting one. That means even retards who make other Indians look bad want to get one too.

>we do not have an authoritarian government system

and you won't, until modhi realises just how much he can sell your freedom for.
hope i'm wrong though. like i said, i like indians.

Amen to this.

0.20$ have been deposited in your icancer shilling account

>China has a ton of influence over its neighboring countries.
Like? Mangolia? because Last I checked ASEANs are fucking with them in SCS.
>India can’t even control Pakistan.
What is Maldives What is Nepal , What is Bhutan What is Bangladesh? we have far more friends around us than china not to mention we are biggest part of the US led bulwark against PRC influence.

Smells like shit 24/7, ever been to real Indian cities mr hippie?

They force any shit they can sell to you, they're basically like gypsies and will basically pull you away, a 50 cent trip in a taxi can end up costing you 50 dollars if you have no idea where you are going because they want to rip you off.

No India has nothing good, they're fucked up people, a family of 14 (not including grand mom and grand dad and cousins etc) living in 10 sqm room calling it life.

They're cheap labor same as China not much more.

so what i said stands true. my mention of pajeets is a consequence of all the others anyway

isn't it that indian unicef advert

yes thats the origin of the meme

>Tech jobs are the current fad in India. You get a lot of respect from your family for getting one. That means even retards who make other Indians look bad want to get one too.

shouldn't those families care that in india that career path makes you a loser among millions? (for what i've read) or that most of the available work is to be literally a westerner's cheap servant?

also i recently read chat flipkart suddenly fired a lot of developers over subpar performance instead of investing on them. so when you are an indian developer, even if you work for your country, other indians will treat you as a pajeet.

I can't speak for what China is like or the good/bad about it because I don't know much about that.

But India is a secular democracy with a mostly independent media however.

Even given that all the things said about India are true and more, India has still consistently been a rapidly growing economy and positive momentum exists on all these fronts. It's just that India started industrializing much later than Europe and later even than much of East Asia.

Moreover India is not a hegemonic state like China. Indians haven't been since the Classical Era. Most Indians want India to be seen as a superpower but also country on equal ethical and legal footing as every modern nation, not world domination based on subjugation of foreigners.

there are some exceptional indian people, as there are in every culture, but in general they're pretty much the trash of all tech fields

affirmative action got them nice tech jobs etc but that doesn't changet the fact they still teach late 80s Turbo C in indian schools and these people who graduate these "universities" then go on to work high profile jobs in the states and other places

also all the indians that go to my uni are smelly, unwashed midget people and they're a complete eyesore
this one guy especially wears clothes that look like he fucking found it in a landfill and hasn't washed it since, sure smells like it

if the tales are true pajeet universities suck so hard that when some of them graduate and try to make a personal project to show companies they think shit like a photo slider is going to be good enough.

they also probably have no mentoring at work. its kinda obvious why they cant compete, even being literally 100x cheaper than american devs and 50x cheaper than europeans (look up their salaries and the value of their currency).

indians in your uni probably did some shit to get there i'd respect that, they'll also probably learn hygiene as they assimilate, i think smelling bad is an indian thing

Where do you study? Most Indians that I've met at my American uni are pretty chill (and clean); they come from solid upper-middle class backgrounds so they aren't retarded.