Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest...

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
! Gearbest has changed their shipping options, be sure to check before you order something
• user gets a chink keyring multitool, a knife and a keyring rifle (don't kill me pls /k/) • user gets a chink quadcopter (XK Alien X250), fails to get the 1st post, but posts webms and some advice • user posts $33 mech keyboard + mouse combo, other anons are skeptic about it • user posts Taobao recommendations from /cgl/ full guide at • user's meme headphones died except they didn't • user gets the tiny 8Bitdo controller and posts review and pics • user gets feifan watch for his gf • user gets a chink battert, puts his life in risk • user gets into the redmeme, now this is what I call breaking news • user reviews the 8Bitdo NES30Pro Controller • user continues his obsession with OPMTs • user gets his chink Nomos, just posts one pic • user gets a Monokuma nendroid figurine • user gets packages from the Banggood US warehouse, they took 5 days to arrive it's a xiaomeme kit and a memeshark case Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/mice-keyboards/pp_197620.html
aliexpress.com/item/ChinkRam8gb/32588533375.html
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_337822.html
gearbest.com/temperature-instruments/pp_218366.html
aliexpress.com/item/Luxury-Brand-Nomos-Mens-Watches-Genuine-Leather-Analog-Quartz-Watch-Calendar-Date-Male-Business-Wristwatch-Dress/32695987648.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHY HAS VICKY FORSAKEN US?

>tfw yesterday I wrote Ching Shit and now I put the subject on the name

Should I retire?

Anyone have any recommendations on a multimeter? I don't really do much electronics, but I want one for my arduino things.

the free one at harbor freight?

looking for a good 30000mah power bank with type-c usb.

or will using micro to usb and then usb on the go (usb female to type c) work?

Oukitel K4000 Pro 1 week review

+Good exterior build quality
+Dual SIM, both supporting LTE
+microSD card slot without compromising the secondary SIM card slot
+Stock Android with some added features (Use 3 fingers to scroll downwards to take screenshots, Double-tap to wake, Clip scren [Snipping tool])
+4600 mAh battery, gives me 3h 45 SoT with ~65% battery remaining.
+Easy to root (www.needrom.com/download/k4000-pro-twrp3-0-0/)

±720p is fine for me, no noticible difference from 1080p to me.
±Color temperature of the display is a bit too high, batter than over-saturation and being too warm though.
±microUSB port is at the top of the phone
±No notification LED
±Capacitive buttons aren't back-lit
±Ugly stock launcher but you can replace it.
±Phone uses both internal and SD card storage together, apps get installed to your phone storage but the app data is in your SD card

-Bad camera
-Bad front facing camera
-Still on Android 5.1 even though 6.0 was promised
-Idle battery consumption seems to be high, loses about 2-3% while I'm asleep.
-No NFC but there's HotKnot
-Mic is kinda bad but acceptable
-Heavy & bulky but you get used to it, still hard to use in 1 hand compared to other 5-5.5" phones.
-Secondary SIM slot broke when I was taking out my SIM adapter.
-Ugly recent apps screen
-Screen is too sensitive if you enable double tap to wake, the phone will automatically unlock if your pants rub against your phone's screen.
-Power and volume buttons feel wobbly, power button doesn't have the tactile click feeling.
-GPS is fast but kind of off
-No fingerprint scanner
-Bloatware: Cleanmaster (Removable), Google Apps, Opera Mini (Unremovable without root)

The MediaTek MT6735P is decent enough for me since I don't play games on my phone, it handles GBA emulation great though. Should be able to handle most 2(.5)D games. Pretty good for $87, probably gonna get the K6000 Pro/Premium when I feel like upgrading.

you are amusing dude dont

>-Idle battery consumption seems to be high, loses about 2-3% while I'm asleep.
That seems pretty good desu

I guess I'm better than those "/csg/ shelter" dudes at least

Something by uni-t could work. I sort of want the UT-61d myself.

>"/csg/ shelter" dudes
What are you referring to?

Some days ago (or was it yesterday?) the regular OP wasn't making threads, so we had a "/csg/ shelter" thread without news and shit

just an excuse to make a thread without any news

Oh, I was expecting it to be some guy who was making some sort of chink house.

That's a pretty interesting idea

WARNING:

AVOID TECLAST TABLETS

I bought a X80 Pro last month and it's SD Card reader has driver problem in windows, Teclast currently has NOT a fix for this problem, they're still asking for feedback, ironically this problem is rising since 2015 and it's still persisting in latest models (Power, etc), they don't even seem to care

Avoid Teclast products.

bumping this.

Does a bluetooth controller that wraps around your phone exist?

Imagine a PS Vita, but the screen is your phone. All I can find are cheap wireless controllers and clip ons.

Ordered a Baofeng finally. Hopefully it's worth the weight (and that I can pass the license exam).

Can anyone recommend one of those foldy laptop/tablet things? I'm looking for something I can put ebooks on for uni and occasionally type something up on in a pinch.

Nice subject, fucko.

>license exam to use a radio
WUT

Got a huge package from GoyBest earlier.

you can use it for listening without a license, but to broadcast, you need one (costs almost as much as the radio, $15)

Is it a tablet?

This.

Get a free one from Harbor Freight.

USB headset, IR thermometer, Ruizu X02, 64gb shark meme, and a USB mouse.

>Time sensitive material

Lithium-ion

Is harbor freight the best way to get cheap decent tools? My policy is to buy a tool at harbor freight and if I use it so much that I break it then I'll splurge in a high quality one

Oukitel K4000 Pro, Oukitel K6000 Pro, Leagoo Shark 1 or Ulefone Power..?

OK dork, calm down.

It's the time machine from Napoleon dynamite.

I want all of you guys to know that this headset is garbage, and nobody should ever buy it.

It is cheap, flimsy, and the microphone barely functions at all. The USB connectivity only serves to power the LEDs on the headset. Whats really strange is that the one side of the headset is longer than the other (when both are adjusted evenly). This makes it uncomfortable to wear, and difficult to adjust to fit your head.

However, the noise canceling works well, and the sound quality is excellent. Also it was only $16

I'm not sure. I just know that Harbor Freight occasionally has promotional offers for miscellaneous free shit like multimeters and screwdriver sets.

Highly recommend this IR thermometer. I plan on using this for cooking when precise temperatures are required.

>Chinkshit goyiming headset
>good
Even the "quality" ones are terrible.

Got this mouse to replace my last chinkmouse, which served me well for over a year.

Really love this one. Fits great in my hand, the buttons work well, and it even has three adjustable DPI settings. Only costs $3, but I'd probably have to pay over $20 to get a mouse of this quality in the US (even though its a piece of shit).

The LEDs are cool, too.

Looks good, have you tested it to see if it is accurate?

Link for the mouse?

$3USD is a steal

Take some pictures of the phone?

Why would you get the K4000 Pro over the K6000 Pro? Also, the shark is 6 fucking inches

Does it work on people?

Think most people would tell you either the k6000 pro or the shark.

I'm a trap and have small hands... The K4000 Pro is almost half the price too.

I got a battery for my UX180P and it was genuine. The extended capacity was cheaper than the regular. Looks legit OEM and the charge lasts forever.

To the user that was asking about AC on tablets, the MiPad 2 supports AC.

>It's possible to have Bluetooth XInput on your Windows despite what every retard claims
There might be an easier way since the new xbone controller is bluetooth. I dunno though.

Yes but none of quality. Your best bet is a DS3/DS4 controller and a mount so you can attach your phone to the controller.

Cube i7 Stylus (the new one, AKA Cube i7 Book) or Chuwi Hi12 seem like good ones.

>small hands
>the shark is one of the options

C'mon senpai

It's already in the image??

I need to buy some hardrives, would you guys recommend getting a chink hardrive?

I'm looking for either a SATA hardrive or an External eSata hardrive, since my old hardrive just died

Last but not least, the Ruizu X02 MP3 player + 64gb shark meme:

Best mp3 player I've ever had (I've only ever had shitty chink mp3 players). Definitely get your moneys worth with the storage capacity (8GB + 64GB). Long-ass battery life. Buttons work well, screen is nice and bright. The player has a 'hold' function, which is handy. Also plays videos, but who cares about that shit, on a tiny little screen? Not much else to say. It kind of looks like an iPod, so you'll like it if you're faggy like that.

Mistakes were made. In retrospect, I should have looked at the reviews, because they're unanimously bad.

DON'T buy a KOTION EACH G4000 "PRO" GAMING HEADSET!

No yet, but I will soon.

gearbest.com/mice-keyboards/pp_197620.html

My mistake, it says that it is $4.48. I could have sworn it was like $3.5X when I purchased it two+ weeks ago.

Anyway, I still highly recommend it, even at that price.

Shark Meme Status:

VERIFIED
E
R
I
F
I
E
D

I fucked up.

The scroll wheel on the X1 is total trash.

Is this a good deal or should i be looking on other sites?

aliexpress.com/item/ChinkRam8gb/32588533375.html

looking for the cheapest 8gb stick of ddr3 i can find for a freeBSD server

Whats the best shipping option for gearbest if its shipping to the USA. I was JUST about to by the mixza but got stumped on shipping.

buy my bad

>I'm a trap
post legs

>the Ruizu X02 MP3 player + 64gb shark meme

So you recommend it? How is the sound with the Ruizu? Is it really loud? I like to blast my stuff.

You got the links of where you got it?

No idea about the quality but it looks really nice

Do soldering practice kits work?

Alright I'm a cheap man looking for a great chink mp3 player

So, which is best?
Xduoo X2
RuiZu X02
AGPTeK

OR should I just search around for a cheap Sansa Clip+?

Fiio m3

Will doing a chargeback wit aliexpress result in them closing my account?

second

Sometimes if you're ordering a lot they'll give you a good deal on DHL, which can get things to you in a week or less. (I decided DHL was worth it for $6 on a $150 order, but other times they wanted like $20 extra for some reason.) Otherwise, just go with the free PostNL which will take around 3 weeks, but at least it's free.

>I got a battery for my UX180P and it was genuine. The extended capacity was cheaper than the regular. Looks legit OEM and the charge lasts forever.
This one wasn't even $20 or some obvious shit like that, it was $60 and the seller has good feedback.

I don't understand what happened.

Clip+ is a great device, and even the Clip Zip is pretty good. (The buttons wore out on my Zip though.)

I'd get the Clip+ only because I'm full into the Opus and parametric eq memes which Rockbox has.

For mp3s the Ruizu + a shark is fine.

Thanks, but I guess what I'm looking for is called a "2 in 1" where the screen can fold all the way back

Link to the shark SD card?

Maybe look for 2nd hand ram

>Link to the shark SD card?
Really?

gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_337822.html

It was only $11.99 when I bought it, but its $13.62 now. Still not bad.

US-LA takes 2 days US-NY takes 5-6 days.

Ruizu X02 is king

Is that a PS Vita? I gotta get one of those for my carr.

yes

Is this a good shot? I`m worried about the power amplifier thing

Will Xiaomi Mi5 go down in price any time soon? (one month, at most)

360$ for the 64GB version is just a bit too expensive for me, I'd buy it for ~320$.

link to nomo watches and a good set of nato straps?

Upgraded to windows 10 recently, now my Huawei P8 won't talk to it. Keeps on giving me a bad driver installation message.

Anyone else got similar problems or know a solution?

>he downgraded to 10
lmao

Does anyone else's redmeme have the issue where IEMs hiss like there's too much power going to the drivers? It's super noticeable at lower volumes. My old S4 drives them perfectly so it's not the IEMs.

Obligatory post.
Also, good luck to you user. Keep us up to date on your progress.

Install 7.

Link for IR thermometer, please!

Yeah, yeah, I regret it already, but surely there's an easier fix than changing my entire OS?

>500 gb points have been deposited into your Chuwi account. Thank for you kind support and rate us 5 five star only

When will shark 128gb cards get cheap enough to be worthwhile? I can get a SanDisk card on Amazon for only a few dollars more.

gearbest.com/temperature-instruments/pp_218366.html

damn threads now i want chink shit.

aliexpress.com/item/Luxury-Brand-Nomos-Mens-Watches-Genuine-Leather-Analog-Quartz-Watch-Calendar-Date-Male-Business-Wristwatch-Dress/32695987648.html

Is gearbest safe when it comes with your info? I'm just super paranoid when it comes to the chink stuff

No, all your info is piled into a barely-secured database and sold/mined at a later date. Just like on any other website.

Just ordered a (one per customer) $0.06 rubber ducky w/ free shipping

That rubber ducky will have one hell of a journey

Gaybeast uses PayPal

Thanks senpaitachi. Is it ok to just get any nat ostrap from ali as well?

>Just ordered a (one per customer) $0.06 rubber ducky w/ free shipping
>(one per customer)
>$0.06

I wonder how the chinks even make a profit on sending a single rubber duck in the mail for only $0.06

You should be able to roll back to 7 unless it's been 30 days or you didn't delete your Windows.old

The reason they sell cheap shit like that is to boost their initial reputation level on aliexpress

Why would a modern day person need an mp3 player separate from their phone? I almost exclusively stream music on spotify and it works wonderfully.

If you're doing something active while listening to music - jogging, working out, doing shit around the garden, walking a dog, wrenching on your car - then a cheap little MP3 player that clips onto any part of your clothing will be more convenient and far less expensive to replace if you damage it.

I own a Superior Western Mp3 player because the battery on it lasts WAY longer than my phone. I can leave it in my car's glovebox and it'll have about half battery a week later when I come back to it.

aliexpress.com/item//32393031751.html
opinions?