It's the weekend. And life is passing you by yet again. While everyone else is getting their fuck on...

It's the weekend. And life is passing you by yet again. While everyone else is getting their fuck on, you taka-taka-taka on your mechanical keyboard, while admiring your dragon dildo collection bought with your "good boy" allowance.

Did technology turn you into a useless waste of space?

dergon dildos insyde me xDDDDDD

I mean I spent all day at a music festival with friends in a different city, but keep projecting all you want

life is wherever you are.

that said Sup Forums please don't get your fuck on i'd feel pretty bad for the kids.

No. I did that myself.

>everyone else is out being a degenerate
Good goys. The rest of us have a wife, kids, and are working on a better future.

I live in the downtown area of my city (Santiago, Chile) and I can hear my neighbours having parties.

Their happiness makes me so fucking mad, and jelly.

So here I am, shitposting to feel better. I have a gf but she won't touch me, she's asleep right next to me.

We spend most of today playing pokemon go. It was fun actually. My face hurts because of the sun burn. It's the middle of winter here but the lack of a decent ozone layer (thanks ameribros) will burn anyway.

Sounds good to me. You have a gf, you had fun together today.

Your feelings are valid, but you could be a lot worse off. Some people would kill to be in your situation.

Technology gave me some interests that are actually productive, and landed me a great job.

I don't socialize (outside of work) because other people disappoint me. Their behavior disappoints me. Older people usually less so, because they were raised when parents still disciplined their children, and they have better manners as a result. Most of the younger people I've met (and I'm referring to people under, say, 35) have horrible manners and are often overtly rude.

People in general disappoint me. I don't go to parties, bars, or concerts, or anything of that sort, and I don't want to, because every time I've tried to do so in the past, I'm left utterly disappointed how fucking crude and mean people have become. I don't enjoy their presence.

There's one guy I play games with on Steam who is alright and that's about it. I'm in my late twenties and never been in a relationship and I don't care anymore. I am moving to the desert far away from people soon.

Admittedly, I got picked on all the time as a teenager, and that probably had some lasting effects.

Look pal, I don't use mechanical keyboards. The rest of it is true, though. Especially the dragon dildos.

Ditto. One of the crude people or at least I used to be. Getting my life together now. 30 living with mom and getting a useless degree. Hopefully will get into IT after this and make a go of it.

I share your pessimism. I see all of this as a distraction. There is nothing meaningful in the world. Really meaningful. We just have distractions we convince ourselves are important and must be tended to. Everything is empty. Social gatherings tend to revolve around mindless chatter. Family bonds are contrived, based on the fiction of a genetic obligation to care about those with the most similar DNA. Everything is a joke.

We are a city of cells, fumbling about in a spatio-temporal world, deluded into thinking it's important how we pass time until death. It'd be funny if it wasn't so disappointing.

>come home earlyish yesterday
>drunk af
>eat chinese
>watch shit film
>go to bed
>gotta login at ~5am in the morning to progress some tests during our batch load
>wake up, tired as fuck
>login to prepare for the call telling me we've hit the right system date
>they're still on the same fucking system date they were yesterday
>not even started batch loads
>mfw i have no idea when they'll actually start processing so my entire day and night is now locked into waiting for this shit
>its still only 05:30am

I'd rather play with my calculator some more

I don't find everything meaningless. I find a lot of joy in small things, my hobbies, and that's meaningful enough for me. I care about my family because we've always been exceptionally kind to each other, and not in a superficial obligation kind of way. My parents are nice to everyone (something that seems practically non-existent these days) and that makes me care about them. When I look at most families they strike me as a complete fucking mess. There's no real bonds, they don't really sacrifice for each other. Either they see taking care of each other as a chore or they are openly hostile with each other. It weirds me out every time I see it because my family has always been different. Maybe I got lucky.

And the older I get the more religious I've become. I used to be agnostic. I'm now fairly sure we are in the end days, people no longer believe they are being judged, they don't see any merits to being genuinely good people and they have become wicked as a result. I usually use the word rude but I think wicked or even evil is equally applicable. Reason can only take you so far, I increasingly see a lot of strong points to what I used to consider basically irrational belief.

While you're right about the taka taka, I was going to go to a local brewpub with some friends, but most have a test on Tuesday so we ended up deciding we'd go next week. Now I'm just lurking, watching some mongolian slideshows, and being comfy. I'll probably end up spending most of tomorrow at a friend's to cram statistics.

That being said, if you're alone on a weekend night, and you *want* to be alone on a weekend night, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. People who state otherwise are more often than not unwillingly alone themselves and projecting, baiting, or most likely both.

I get along just fine with people of my own age , but I don't know why I get along so incredibly well with old people. Slow, hard of hearing, typical grandma smelling kind of old people. I could listen to old man stories for days (especially war stories, morbid as that may sound), old ladies are 2sweet4me. It might have something to do with the fact that I have no memory of my own grandparents, all of them having died before my birth or in my infancy.

Middle-aged people though? For some bewildering reason they're usually more impolite or outright rude than most young shits, desu.

>Did technology turn you into a useless waste of space?
Nope. Just got home from the fair after watching the equestrian drill team, gaming, bare back, and some other of the finals today, and intermediates yesterday.

Tomorrow is going to be a trail ride and picnic with my wife. Guess we'll see how well the horses ground tie.

I don't think people in general are becoming any more wicked. And it's an awfully cynical viewpoint to think that without religion, nobody would decide to be a good person.

>Did technology turn you into a useless waste of space?

i mean i claimed like 140k of taxable income last year and i'm about to go play pool with a qt3.14 with pierced tits who lets me put it in her butt but i guess you could say i'm a waste of space

>I don't think people in general are becoming any more wicked.
You might be right. I mean we used to watch animals eat people for entertainment. So there is a case to be made there.

>And it's an awfully cynical viewpoint to think that without religion, nobody would decide to be a good person.
I've heard this argument before and I'm fully aware of it. I'm going purely by own observations (partially because this is one of those things you can't really gather any data on) and they are probably cynical in nature. But there's a correction to be made, I think that not everybody would decide to be a good person (as in a majority rather than a totality.) I've found most practicing Christians to be kinder than those non-practicing. The key word here being the verb. There are non-practicing people who identify as Christians (and I would place all of the spiteful, crude people here -- by definition alone they are not practicing,) and there are non-practicing people who identify as something else or irreligious (and some of those people are good simply by their own accord.) So basically it is much less black and white or absolute.

*tips fedora*

That qt3.14 would be gone in a flash if you suddenly were to become unemployed, you're in no better shape than any of us.

Technology did nothing but make it easier to get laid and to hate everything.

/thread

Yeah but he's not unemployed

Give him time lowenstein, give him time.

What if she tries to get you killed, you know, for fun

>Spending all your time caring about what other people are doing

>And it's an awfully cynical viewpoint to think that without religion, nobody would decide to be a good person.
I don't believe that you have to be religious to be a good person, but religion allows large groups of people to act with genuine, selfless kindness. Without the idea of a greater being, all acts of kindness you do tend to benefit you or to make you feel better about yourself.

I really don't understand all the hate Christianity and religion in general gets. I'm not sure if I believe that God exists any more, but the atmosphere you get when you're around other Christians is what keeps me staying. There's something so refreshing about people who genuinely aren't just thinking about themselves constantly.

I just got off from work of which I'm going to start laundry, make some food and play Smite with my boyfriend for an hour or two until I go to bed. My dragon dildos can wait until I'm off. :3

Acctually I'm working all weekend.

>going out and drinking is "life"

Maybe if you're white trash.

It's sad but true.
Nothing really means anything!

>it's a "I'll make myself feel better by projecting my insecurities onto a bunch people I've never met" thread

I think it's good for people to have a book they can go to when they have an inner moral delema. Keeps everyone from running around like the dudes in I Heart Huckabees. They even make a point of showing religious people interacting with those two retards.

I literally did panic the way those guys did. My friends thought I was joking because it was so extreme and in line with my humour. That year is a blur and lucky I didn't do anything dumb. I grew up with just shit enough parents that realising "people do things they like to do with their time" (among other incredibly simple generalizations) when I turned 20 was life changingly profound to me and it's goddamn embarrassing that it took that long.

Give ten pitty points to this address JFjfbtkh58j4b9295;ggggf-6

And visit my blog @ boards.Sup Forums.org/g/

DNA OF THE SOUL

He'll get over that phase eventually.

too lazy to study so yes

I went to a party last night and it was pretty boring. I wish I stayed home.

Always hated 95% of the human population since I was 12. There are very few people I like, I mostly hate everyone. Especially niggers and girls.

I like only spending time alone with my tech, If I get horny I just visit my local brothel. Never go to degenerate parties.

Why do robots always think people just have sex in their free time? Where do they get this imagine from?

Went out last night and got drunk. Realizing how much of a meme having a "life" is. I just want to work and keep learning stuff and working on projects and getting rich now. Fuck the sheeple lifestyle.

Probably because everyone keeps mocking them for not having sex all the time.

>I just want to work and get rich
>Fuck the sheeple lifestyle

I did a LAN yesterday all night with my friends and i got really drunk
Today i'm studying

there's always one of these faggots who take bait threads like these seriously because his ego is that fragile

Working doesn't necessarily mean wage slave. Dedicate a life to growing a business isn't a bad thing.

Did your feet hurt?

i have about 35k in yearly expenses, the rest is invested in ETFs or income properties, if i become unemployed I'm just gonna take a long ass vacation

also the only women that really care about your income are the ones trying to put a lock on it so they can shit out a baby and live a comfy life afterwards. i think i've spent a grand total of like 20 bucks on this chick over the past 2 months

>While everyone else is getting their fuck on, you taka-taka-taka on your mechanical keyboard, while admiring your dragon dildo collection bought with your "good boy" allowance.
And who the fuck says I can't do all of these things at the same time?

LE WRONG GENERACION.

Piss off with your memetic garbage you fuckwitted crank.

this is what i did too, what festival were you on?

>music festival
what an absolute fucking tool

Yes, and my back. Also people were too loud.

Suck my dick, fellow millennial.

What do friends feel like?

I know that feel, dude.

>mfw music festivals while I'm at the partying scene
>used to go to some and do drugs
>got older and wiser
>can't even go there anymore because not those people that would enjoy it while sober
Fuck my robot life, why has kek done this to me?
This thread is devolving into . Sad!

You were just born in the wrong generation user
If you were a caveman all youd have to think about is fucking and eating and no existential crisis