Decent Web browser for Android

suggest me one because I can't for the life of me find a better alternative to chrome.

Firefox or Lightning

This OP, use lightning. Lightning browser off f-droid even comes with a build in ad blocker.

YuBrowser.

Lightning is a meme.

Chrome is enough
Go to firefox if youre a power user
E.g. Sadpanda

Firefox is without doubt the best.

Opera if you want similar to chrome.

>not on f-droid

>I don't like it so I'll just call it a meme

>uses strictly everything on f-droid

firefox

Naked browser, krypton (outdated though) and lightning. These are your only chooses op

Naked browser is proprietary. He claims trust is an important factor in naked, yet won't release the source code on a free license like MIT, BSD, or GPL.

Chrome does everything most users would ever need it too, is fast, plus it syncs with other versions of Chrome to give me my bookmarks, history, and password manager. I'm afraid your meme tier shit simply cannot compete.

Firefox does this too

speed browser on xda

10/10 just try it

Does Firefox mobile sync with other versions of Chrome?

Dolphin

Why would you even recommend firefox for android? Holy shit it's worse than the fucking desktop version, it takes a shitton of time to load anything, has worse rendering than chrome, if you scroll too fast the page becomes blurry, it overheats and has a shitty start page.

this and more,scrolling feels laggy as shit.

so far so good, no full-screen for clips tho?

Sure, it does

And it does this automatically without me having to do anything other than sign into my account?

no full screen, but i'm more than pleased with it.

THIS
H
I
S

I'm freezing this motherfucker as it is. Will serve at least next 3-4 years.

gello

thank you user. i-it's beautiful!

Something which syncs with google bookmarks and has a night theme?
also no way to get extensions on a browser in android like desktop pcs?

this can sync history with chrome and has night theme . might be helpful to transfer bookmarks via history...

Fullscreen is working for video files including webms. Even has quality setup.

Trust isn't just an important factor, it is the reason I made Naked Browser.

I would release the source except--like what's happened with Lightning--people take the code without giving credit, add spyware, and release without contributing back of providing their modified source.

Not one bit of data has ever been phoned home in any way from Naked Browser. People have monitored its traffic for years, people have decompiled it, and nothing shady has surfaced. Nothing shady ever will. I'm not fucking around.

*or providing source
>bastard auto-correct

>Not one bit of data has ever been phoned home
gib sauce you twat and then i'll trust you.

i can't make cow out of the fucking burger.

》generic the best thread... browser edition
》 150 replies guaranteed

Don't use my fucking freeware, dude. I can basically guarantee whatever you choose will be phoning home more data than Naked--even the open source browsers.

One that allows me to use a video player besides the browser´s.

don't get me wrong, thank you for the free browser, but i will stick to it it just better.

have a nice day

Naked browser is awesome, it's all I use. I even bought the pro version.

>rt

Aurora on Android, because Firefox stable is actually unstable and slow as fuck. Aurora is stable, never crashes, and is very fast in comparison.