HOW THE FUCK DO I GET MONEY TO BUILD A PC?...

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET MONEY TO BUILD A PC?? GOD DAMMIT I'M SO FUCKING FRUSTRATED AND IM THIS CLOSE TO BLOWING MY HEAD OFF AGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

NEETbux (srs)

underage b&

also, have you tried sucking dicks for one dollar each?

I just enrolled in the local community college and maxed student loans. Got a huge disbursement like 2 months into the spring semester then left. l0l

Come out of the basement for a start

suck dicks

get a job you fuck

GET HELP

I was planning on getting SSI for manic depression but that might take to long

I'm actually about to be 19 and no never sucked dick for money

Get a job you fucking baby

Is that actually possible if I already have student loans taken out?

I live with my grandparents and I have my own bedroom you fuck

Well you've got a whole life of sucking dicks ahead of you

What?? Go to /biz/ or /adv/ or something. When you get the parts and have a question, then you post here.

Find a rich dude and let him stretch your ass for money

>I live with my grandparents and I have my own bedroom you fuck
That doesn't exclude the possibility that your bedroom is in the basement you fuck

I've actually got a gig like once a week installing POS at stores but it's not too reliable

Yeah, I'm doing it a second time right now. I enrolled in the local community college, didn't mention when I did it previously in another state and repeated the same process.

Although if your previous ones are defaulted you'll have an issue. Bring them current, just call navient they gave me like 2 years of deferment already.

IT'S A GOD DAMN APARTMENT THERE IS NO FUCKING BASEMENT!

S U C K D I C K S
U
C
K

D
I
C
K
S

bitcoins
build clocks
dream in code
etc..

I'll have to look into that, thanks user

Demand for dick sucking is at an all time high. You should give it a try.

>need a new video card and hard drive
>have a job
>half of my income goes to rent and the other half goes to food

Sure does feel nice being in the working poor. Fugg. :-DDD-D-DDDD

Try getting a job.

Or you could try amazon mturk look up scripts for it and follow one or more forums to find good task if you grind on it you can make like 60 to 100 bucks a week. but the problem is when you start the first 30 days you are limited to 100 tasks, compared to 3000 or close to that when you come out of the 30 day period.

I'm not going to suck dicks or get fucked for money I'll stoop low but not that low