What's the next hot memecoin?

What's the next hot memecoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk
coinwik.org/MemeCoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It will probably be actually called memecoins and will have a gold coin with a trollface.jpg on it for a logo. It will be the only currency accepted for invite-only frogcore torrent trackers and 8-bit style video game start up projects.

WHO

Isn't this effectively what Dogecoin is

why would the world health organization have its own cryptocurrency?

Are memecoins still a thing? I thought the hype around them died once the buttcoin bubble burst in 2014 and the only reason communities for them are still around is to try to get more people to join in order to recoup their investments like its a pyramid scheme.

Don't know, but I can't wait to make another thousand bux for free whenever it rolls out.

Okay, I never looked into dogecoins, but I presumed that my idea that it actually refers to the doge meme was ridiculous and that they couldn't have possibly done something so retarded and succeeded at it and that doge must have had some sort of other significance. And I just googled dogecoin and there went the last thread of confidence I had in the digital world.

I'm out.

Going to kill myself.

Fuck you all.

Yeah but it's not worth anything.

It's a bad meme.

Doge coin sponsored a nascar racer. You know in case you were hav8ng second thoughts

>>>/tumblr/

I was hoping Namecoin would be good, but it looks like steem will be the next bitcoin since they are paying people thousands to blog, which is too bad for me.

Namecoin is old as fuck and isn't going anywhere. Ethereum's fork (ETC) is doing great right now, but only whether or when ETC programs start being produced will it gain "real" value and a chance to dethrone BTC. Same idea with maidsafe although the paradigm is different.

you are misusing that meme summerfag

2016 you faggot, jesus christ

Sup Forumscoin when?

OH I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING IN THE KNOW MR. SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE MILLENIAL AFTER ALL THAT SHIT IS SO RELEVANT BECAUSE DOGECOINS ARE TOTALLY GOING TO MAKE FIAT MONEY AND BANKS OBSOLETE BY 2020

>>>/tumblr/

Theres currently trump coins

Don't bitch about that user, not his fault you are still listening to new kids on the block

good good, let the butthurt flow through you

Is ETC the coin for crowdfunding?

steemit.com/

>bare feets outdoors
MOAR

Whether it succeeds will be a toss up but the concept is solid from an entrepreneurial point of view. Guaranteed that only the most vapid content will ever be posted though. Reddit on steroids in terms of upvotes, cults of personality, conformance, etc.

Thinking about writing an article about ancap myself desu

Senpai, how do you not remember dogecoin? It was the sole reason /biz/ even exists and the line about cryptocurrency is in the sticky. Probably the most hyped altcoin ever and marked the beginning of altcoin pump'n'dumps

check /biz/

Wow, is this shit a scam?

That was fedora coin

i don't check /biz/ and i stay out of financial memes.

No, you either have tech savy, a good blogger or a hot girl to make money

trumpcoin
not even memeing
youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

>those comments
>none are making fun of this
>the only negative comment got a "fuck off shill"

why are republicans so retarded? why do they feel entitled to drag the world down with them just because they're too mentally lazy to know better?

It was literally created for this bullshit

This

coinwik.org/MemeCoin

who is this trouser arouser?

who is this boner doner

>Using faggot as an insult in 2016
Homophobic :^)

>newfags
Sup Forums is not for buttcoins

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>What's the next hot memecoin?

Now thats a fucking 10/10 sweet baby jesus