I have 8 gigs (DDR5) of ram an I5 @ 3.3 ghz and Intel HD 6000 graphics what could I play on PC??...

I have 8 gigs (DDR5) of ram an I5 @ 3.3 ghz and Intel HD 6000 graphics what could I play on PC??? I'm new to PC gaming I plan on getting a new graphics card BTW but for now I'm stuck with integrated graphics PLS help

Other urls found in this thread:

piriform.com/speccy
logicalincrements.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Minesweeper

PLS NO BAN
I am just new to anything gaming wise on PC DESU SENPAI
PLEASE!

PLS NO MEMES!

PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU Sup Forums

Supposedly, you can run everything except fallout 4.

This is real? Can i get over 30 fps on GTA V since i have a better processor and more ram than that device he is using? Could I play dark souls : Prepare to die edition????

Please some Install Sup Forumsentoo ass mother fucker help a knee grow out

PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE
IM DYINGGG

>Could I play dark souls : Prepare to die edition
I've seen 12-21 fps on HD 4000 and 27+ fps on HD 6000.

I was building a pc only waiting for nvidio 1080 to be come. I was so impressed with the integrated graphics on skylake I still haven't gotten a graphics card. So I'll probably wait until black friday.

So I could epicially with my nice ass processor and 8 GIGS of ram
What is your setup friend?

PLEASE RESPOND

What the fuck is this thread

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I CAN PLAY ON MY PC WITH THE HARDWARE THATS STATED ABOVE.
HELP OR GO AWAY PLS

So are you fifteen? Or younger

Kill yourself

I'm 19 but that doesn't matter I just haven't used a PC for gaming in years but I want back in.
By the way i bough that everything for 10 bucks so I do have money for a new processor soon enough now HELP ME I BEG YOU
WHAT GAMES CAN I RUN FOR NOW
THEY TOLD ME TO COME HERE KYS NOW PLS HELP ME
ALSO NICE DUBS

This isn't the place to discuss what games to play, that's is what Sup Forums is for. We only discuss the technology itself here. I really can't be any more polite than this. Just go wade through the ocean of piss that is Sup Forums and try to get some game suggestions or go on steam and go through your game queue a few times. IMO there's not much to play these days unless you like FPS shovelware.

Oh, and kill yourself.

I HATE YOU JERK ASS KNEE GROW, I GET TOLD TO GO EVERYWHERE AND THEN TO SOMEWHERE ELSE GO FUGG URSELF NIGGGER

I hear reddit gives really good video game suggestions, you should go there, and preferably stay there.

Fuck off thattaway nigger kikecunt, although Sup Forums may be too much for you based on your grammar, Sup Forums might suite you a little better.

You're clearly not 19 most likely not even 18. Gonna guess either 13, 12, 11, or EVEN 10. Fuck off of Sup Forums

>He can't spell Negro right

Ur so funny
If I wanted to go there i would
Now please help me
Please help me PLEASE IS IT TO MUCH?
OKAY

bait

Do the research yourself you useless faggot.

KNEE GROW
DUBS

Literally just fucking go on steam and see what the minimum goddamn req's are you fucking memespouting 16 year old schmutz

Goat Simulator
Call of Duty
Dota 2
Minecraft

Now go away.

You should just stick to leafy kid

NO ONE ANYWHERE IS SPECIFIC ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR GRAPHICS SETUP
PLEASE?
THANK YOU
BUT COULD I RUN DS1? And MAYBE 3 BECAUSE ITS NOT THAT MUCH FUTHER FROM DS1
LEAFY IS A NIGGER AND SO ARE YOU

>this thread

What cpu do you have exactly? I would really like to help you unlike these fag idiots

Thank you as i said before it is an Intel I5 @ 3.3 Ghz
Thanks anime

Poorfag with a 8 GB ram (4 originally and shoved another 4 in there), 1.4 ghz celeron and Intel HD 4000 laptop here, I can play almost every single game from 2012 and older at maximum-medium settings at 40 fps minimum, more if I lower shadows, so you should get better performance, some games from 2013 and up I've tried and worked decently were RE5, RE Revelations 1 (works flawlessly), RE6 if you force DX9, Metro 2033 at low, DMC4 SE at low (even though the old version runs at 60 with everything maxed out, what the fuck), Farcry 3 at medium, Dead Space 3 with everything maxed out sans shadows and AA. Games that won't run no matter what: Crisis 1 (dat 5 fps at low settings), The Evil Within

Np, what's the model, buddy? Gotta know if it's Nehalem or Sandy or Dusty, you know? It'll tell me how knew it is.

>an intel i5 @ 3.3 Ghz
That's not the model. Download this here and take a screenshot of what appears piriform.com/speccy

You need a graphics card to play games.

It's an intel I5-4440 Haswell with 4600 Hd Graphics I was wrong lol
Thanks

how are you faggots actually falling for this bait holy shit you all need to kill yourselves

logicalincrements.com/
left column, get the card that you can afford, make sure your power supply can run it and your case can fit it

FUCK OFF
I already have a card in mind I JUST CAN GET IT YET so what can i do until then????
Thats what i need to know

Play old games, when I was stuck on intel 530 graphics I played a lot of warcraft 3

Why in the world did dell put integrated graphics in an otherwise very nice computer, could I play games before 2012?

because people who buy dells run spreadsheets, not games

Why would you need 8gb of ram and an I5 processor for spedsheets, but couldnt i, I think i could play Mass Affect 1-3