Hi Sup Forums, does it happen to you that you want to program but you don't come up with any idea...

Hi Sup Forums, does it happen to you that you want to program but you don't come up with any idea? How can find something to program? What do you do?

Come up with an idea you uncreative shit.

So, how can i be creative?

I've got the opposite problem: I have two personal projects and a collaborative one, as well as ideas for another half a dozen of personal projects, but I need to code so much for uni and work that at the end of the day I just want to turn off my brain and watch braindead anime.

How about automating a task you'd normally do manually?

same problem OP. love programming, but never think of any ideas to actually program because i'm retarded. need help

I like coding in principle, but using all these ephemeral libraries and toolkits and compilers and junk feels like a waste of time.

This, except for the subhuman weeb trash.

And that is why you only do projects where you learn actual, interesting algorithms and not another meme of the week language or framework.

It's like saying you like having a hammer and saw and other tools but you have no idea what to do with them.

Most people who learned programming learned it because they wanted to build stuff, find solutions to things, control a device attached to their computer, etc. If you don't actually have any need to program anything and cannot artificially create a need to program, then why program? Figure out how to use programming for something you're interested in, to make that something even more interesting.

>Hi Sup Forums, does it happen to you that you want to program but you don't come up with any idea? How can find something to program? What do you do?

I keep an idea folder full of markdown documents for whenever I want to do something new. Now I never do, since I'm always full of shit to do.

hire an idea guy

Just try to think creatively.

Smoke some dank bud, bud

You need to manage your time. Just create something.

salut mec, tiens si t'as pas d'idée y'a sa

if your field is security there are plenty that the standard tools that come on kali can't do, be creative

Necessaty is the mothet of invention while the father is opiate withdrawal

HUR BAGUETTE

shitposting on Sup Forums?

you can't there is reCAPTCHA ://

1. install BSD or GNU/Linux
2. find thing you want to do
3. do it

I'm working on Rust+Wayland GUI shit I hope pushes both Qt and GTK into garbage bin of history.

Second project is simple image classifier that pretty accurately manages to separate anime pictures from rest. Just k-nearest and some Guile.

Why dont you program a replacement for X11? That will occupy your time and produce something useful