Any miners here? Need some advice

Any miners here? Need some advice

Just recently bought a Sapphire RX 480 8GB for my rig and it's great, making about $50-60 a month from mining ETH. Currently have about $250 to spend on another card.

Should I buy another RX 480 or is there a better hash/$ option?

Heres my rig if that matters

>Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit

>CPU
AMD FX-6350
Vishera 32nm Technology

>RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 803MHz (11-11-11-28)

>Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. 990FXA-UD3 (CPU 1)

>Graphics
2752 (1920x1080@60Hz)
8192MB ATI Radeon RX 480 Graphics (ATI)

>Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-75ZF5A0 (SATA)

why would you tell lies on the internet?

what am I lying about?

like minecraft? I think you computer is good enough for that

making $50-60 a month from mining ETH on your 480

Maybe he has access to free electricy

still impossible to make even a 10th of that

My elec bill went up about $25 from keeping this on all the time mining. So i guess technically I'm making $35 a month.

The bottom line is that with more GPUs mining I will make even more $ to cover that

He's mining a concurrency called ethereum.

>Not mining ETC.

Currently you can make $60 with free electricity.

>concurrency
Fucking auto correct, I meant to say cryptocurrency

red pill me on ETH and ETC

>No new posts
ETC a meme coin. ETH=easy mining cash.

How do you even get started with Bitcoins OP? Im interested.

download the mist ether wallet and let it sync all day

then go on ethermine.org or any mining website and download genoli miner. Follow the instructions and you're good to go.

friend of mine used to create fake mining software that contained russian ransomware and shill it on forums. for that reason im quite suspicious of this thread.

ETC= high risk high reward to make money. BTC whales totally control it. Little to no developers. Currently the most profitable coin to mine. DOA hacker holds like 5+ million coins

ETH= less high risk/reward but has stigma as being the shitty bailout coin that could kill it or moon it.

IMO I'm with ETC because it's cheaper which is enticing for investors. Only invest what you can afford to lose.

Do you by any chance mean minecrafters?

Why don't you use google and do your own research then? Nothing in this thread is a scam.

You can pretty much buy/spend it easy these days. Just make sure you control of your private keys

>mining
>with a budget card
>IN Q3 2016

Even 2 years ago with all the altcoin pump and dumps mining wasn't worth the time unless you had at least 2 or more 7970's so that when some shit coin was released you could solo mine it for a couple hours then dump it all at 1 satoshi.

Pools were never (and still aren't) worth your time unless you have tens - hundreds of cards.

Get another 480

You dont get how electricity works do you user?