>2016
>he's not protecting himself from harmful radiation with a comfy salt lamp
Explain yourself, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himalayan_salt
cnet.com/how-to/how-to-clean-up-a-broken-cfl-bulb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have this thick glass vase full of random pebbles. Will that help?

>i herd u talkin shit

i drink iodine everyday. I will be a survivor.

why do salt lamps leak water

after a few weeks i'll notice that there's a little puddle forming near the salt lamp

>he fell for the meme
It's a scam.

moisture in the air hydrates the solid crystal

It was a gift

>Warning: Electronic Devices in Your Home Could be Robbing You of Better Air Quality

>While actively using these electronic devices, invisible electromagnetic frequency waves bombard your body.

>These lamps can help you counteract the electronic vibrations and excessive positive ions in selective areas of your home.

Sounds legit. Don't want those negative ions flying around my pure air and making me feel vaguely stressed. How many payments do I have to make?

I had one of these for ages, didnt even know it was supposed to be snake oil, they just look comfy.

What harmful radiation?

>not ionizing your electromagnetic fields with geodes
>not aligning your chakras daily
>not filtering your water with Tibetan goat shit
>not activating your almonds

It's like you want to die early

I lick those salt. It's so irresistible.

looks comfy desu senpai

>tfw comfy salt lamp protecting me from my mac pro's radiation

>radiation
Guys you know you can just deactivate the atoms right?

I thought they just affected humidity.

My friend's mom bought him two of these because she thought it would cure his depression.

Memes aside these look comfy as fuck

These are for lightning not for memes. Turn one on late at night and you'll understand its magic.

>Explain yourself, Sup Forums
Go home Windows 10 you're drunk.

I love dumb gringos who come to my town and buy these lamps for ridiculous prices

I agree, it's a shame that I would have to support snake oil in order to have one.

I want a toxic lava lamp

>surrounds himself with a bunch of salt lamps
>router has to burn itself out even more to produce a decent wifi signal
>ends up getting twice the radiation
Great plan ya got there.

Well, at least you have a conveniet bin to carry the lamp out with when you realize how silly you've been.

I went to Bed Bath & Beyond with my gf one time and we saw one of these. Couldn't figure out if it was real salt so I licked it. It was real, but I got terribly sick for 2 weeks afterwards.

Don't lick salt lamps.

Don't be bitch made is the real tip here.

No, in fact it only enhances the harmful radiation

what the hell, my wrist magnets do all that and also energize my chi

This.
Plus there is something about having a large hunk of salt that appeals to some part of me.

i lick mine all the time, you've just got bad chi

>yfw the cactus does a better job at protecting from radiation than the salt lamp

Are they really scams?
I never cared for their "health" reasons, just the aesthetics.

Lamp that doesn't give off electro-magnetic radiation... stop OP... my sides.

however there is no scientific evidence that salt lamps actually give out a measurable amount of ions, nor is there any evidence of any health benefits from the lamps.[6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himalayan_salt

Just found this but it's still nice looking.

post salt lamp links in Sup Forumscsg/ and become rich by the power of salt

H***S***!

I can now see what I doing after the sun goes down. These electric salt things are magic.

The leaders of my town are already debating if I should be banished for such magic, or if more of these can help our town.

Either way this saved my life so I am grateful.

You can get em for like 10 bucks. Ive seen them in person. They actually give off a pretty nice looking glow. Even if the marketing is complete bullshit.
Ive also seen versions for several hundred dollars, but theyre all just salt rocks with cheap lamp sockets glued in the middle.

am i the only one who found out those spiral light bulbs need to be disposed of at toxic waste dumps?

>cnet.com/how-to/how-to-clean-up-a-broken-cfl-bulb/
>air out the room for 15 minutes

salt will not help you, Sup Forums

You're the only one who cares

i hope you break a bunch of them and go crazy from the mercury then end up with headless arch installs on all of your machines.

>holy shit guys florescent lights have mercury in them!