How illegal will torrenting be by 2026...

how illegal will torrenting be by 2026? everytime i enter piratebay in my search bar my internet company starts to threat me

Other urls found in this thread:

developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using#windows
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you want to know the future, user?

There will be extremely harsh penalties for copyright infringement by 2026, although they will be poorly enforced.
It is the third term of United States President Donald Trump. The war with Canada is taxing but he continues to pass senseless laws to protect his private interests and this includes fighting internet piracy. With all of the police drafted into the military, there is no way to actually enforce these laws though.
The United Kingdom continues to practice isolationism, after closing their borders in 2021 they cut back internet access to the borders of their country as well. While they could probably continue to pirate media there's nothing but Doctor Who and Sherlock so nobody bothers to try.
An uneasy truce has taken hold between Japan and China after the short conflict avenging the Rape of Nanjing ended. Information flows freely between them, albeit on old, outdated hardware and poorly made chinkware.
Without US support the North Koreans were able to reunite their nation and enforce extremely strict communication regulations, internet included. Laos, Cambodia, Taiwan, Vietnam, and the others that nobody really gives two shits about have all fallen to the Korean empire.
Not even my magic can see through the wall of Trump into Mexico or beyond. I can only assume everything is still totally fucked.
The sand people have still not discovered the internet can be used for more than streaming execution videos and accidentally revealing the location of their secret hideout caves.
And of course, there's you. You are still a tremendous faggot. Holy shit. How can one person be so hopeless?

have you tried living in a free country maybe?

10/10

my country is pretty liberal

yeah that's why he asked

To know the answer, drink verification can

So was the soviet union
Equal gulag rights for women

Except North Korea's military power is like 1/100 of South Korea's.

i live in norway, and we are gay and proud okay. Torrenting is getting hacked up here because we want to look good in front of cuck sweden. i can still use rutracker and vpn for piratebay lets not turn this into a contest.

>everytime i enter piratebay in my search bar my internet company starts to threat me
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Muh sides, will they hold?

Just start sending letters to politicians saying that banning torrents insults the muslims

Anti-torrent shit will get shut down so fucking fast

You'll have more important problems in the coming age of tyranny.

no one gets raided for downloading handicam copies of fast and furious sequels

Du vet at det bare er DNS-blokkering ikke sant.. Trenge faen ikke å bruke en VPN

ikke det? have må eg gjore?

Internet as we know it will be dead. Just accessing it will require a fingerprint and iris scan so that everything you do online can be linked to you personally. Almost everyone will be using Windows 10 because new hardware only supports Windows 10.

developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using#windows

Windows 10, as if! Linux if I upgrade past 7. There is no reason to NSAware my box with that M$ crap just because most people are afraid of bash.

still, if you enter piratebay - into the search bar no less - your ISP starts to threaten you? wtf

>implying the USA wont be bankrupt by 2020.

Underated post.

>war with canada
>taxing
You forgot to mention that would be the only weapon used in the war before the weedollar crashes.

>piratebay
>not using nyaa
shig.

>we are gay and proud
Good for you.

2026 is going to be amazing,

So when is the movie coming out?

Half a year later. As a documentary.

this.

>tfw you realize ~10 properly placed skorean snipers could shut down every last movement in nkorea kek

>everytime i enter piratebay in my search bar my internet company starts to threat me

maybe you shouldn't live in an orwellian shithole, then.
vote for better politicians.

>implying the votes count and the elections aren't rigged

as illegal on a spectrum of hardcore bdsm to anal sex

LoL this thread
Living on the southern end of the world, its pretty weird when people talk about being afraid to torrent and whatever
its like we don't give a fuck about overlord copyright holders... might as well extend the public domain laws

Either way, torrenting it self is not illegal and never will be, its a legitimate and safe form of file sharing, the share of copy-righted files without permission is