/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Sponsored by Revoltech Woody sold now on AliExpress

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser chinkshit.xyz/random/ >Chink Shit Wiki: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user posts pics of his new Ganzo knife another user posts the two Ganzo's he bought recently too
• Wang has some new toys for user
• user's $30 mechanical keyboard came in today
• JJRC H8 Mini, on sale now for $10.99 (predecessor to the H22)
• user got his 3S today regrets it now after seeing the Redmi 4 snapdragon 625 rumour
• Anons stumble upon some new DIY Memefans

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.miui.com/thread-324467-1-1.html
pastebin.com/1vKKJTqn
aliexpress.com/store/product/420_Blaze_it/913358_1990418283.html
goughlui.com/2015/11/01/review-orico-usb-3-0-5-bay-raid-hdd-enclosure-9558ru3-part-1/
lmgtfy.com/?q=Are there any cheap china phones that will work with US carrier Ting?
youtube.com/watch?v=1-8TJtZr2pU
willmyphonework.net/
takstar.com/en/product/detail-4-20-0-317
youtube.com/watch?v=NNhdQT9Ivu0&list=PLaPvcEA8BA-J9_3mmzhwE5TGRU53q3oux&index=3
aliexpress.com/item/pccooler-V4-CPU-heatsink-2-heat-pipe-10CM-CPU-fan-CPU-cooler-for-Intel-775-1155/32357213166.html
aliexpress.com/item/pccooler-S810-CPU-heatsink-2-heat-pipe-CPU-fan-CPU-cooler-for-Intel-LGA-775-1150/32357353717.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MIUI 7.5 Global Stable V7.5.8.0.MALMIDE for Redmi 3S Released!

en.miui.com/thread-324467-1-1.html

Redmi 3s owners flash your phone now!

I'm thinking about getting a handheld pocket radio that can receive and listen to local FM/AM stations. Is there a recommended brand because I feel the cheap ones available at wal-mart/target are going to be shitty.

bout to flash, hope I don't fuck it up

get a vintage one by a Japanese or American brand, they're still great for FM/AM. If you search "vintage handheld radio" on eBay there's lots of beautiful radios to choose from.

By vintage, how old should I aim for? 80s? 90s?

pastebin.com/1vKKJTqn

doesn't matter
It should work and look good, that's it

70s-80s have the most appealing design to me but it's all subjective preference. They started focusing on the handheld form factor in the 70s anyway.

Interesting pic related, classic Sony handheld with the old logo.

Got my EXP GDC eGPU meme from gaybeast. It's kawaii as fug and pretty straightforward to set up, no hassle at all literally plug and play.

Also got a Piston 3.

Okay cool. Just making sure in case there was a case where older handheld radios wouldn't work today like how analog TVs don't work without a digital converter because they shut down analog signals for television and a lot of older phones don't work anymore. I'll look on ebay and find one that's cool.

That's really cool user.

Is there such a thing as a 2560 x 1080 >29" Freesync monitor?

They won't shut down because FM/AM radio still exists, the only way that'll happen is if there's a mass switch over to DAB, which won't happen for a long time since FM is still so widely used.

Interesting, thanks for clearing that up.

Is this setup ok?

Forgot ibage

changed my mind
this thing is a piece of shit

Get the chinky phantom power supply instead, it's cheaper (ebay) and there's nothing on that page that tells you how much voltage the karaoke thing puts out. Plus it doesn't use XLR to XLR which is commonly how phantom power is pushed through, on my audio interfaces 3.5mm jacks can't carry the electricity needed. Just search "phantom power 48v" on eBay and make an offer price to a chink, they always accept a low price.

How to get free chink shit?

Have good relationship.

Buy an obvious fake that's advertised as the real thing and open a dispute with paypal/credit card and get your money back.

Get teasun those are super nice radios. They are a little pricey ($50 for the one I have) but they are pretty kickass. Get a ton of life off 3AAs and it has a built in recharger so you can use rechargeable batteries if you want

>Sup Forums
>having a relationshio

What about business relationships.

Are you new? People on Sup Forums have well-adjusted normal relationships all the time.

If you can call using your mom's credit card a business

I thought that was confirmed to be fabricated.

he has a nice ass, desu

Anyone know where I can buy regular wires in large quantity? I'm talking about household appliances type of wires.

I do lots of electronic engineering and I'm running out of shit to salvage wires from.
thx niggas

It obviously is....

Either way not sure my brain would let me believe it either way

This. Tecsun are pretty legit radios.

For low gauge just go to the hardware store and ask for lamp wire. Also makes good speaker wire.

It's cheap. Charges by the meter.

For like electronics stuff there are plenty of sellers on AliExpress who will have various gauges of wire at various lengths (or by the meter) there are some bundles.

For really thin stuff search for rainbow ribbon cables (kinda like ide cables but they are multi colored) that stuff is really cheap and is good.

You can get breadboard jumper kits for a couple dollars that either are bare solid core wire (good for protoboard soldering) or ones with ends (only good for breadboards).

If you keep a eye out on used sites or mailing lists someone will sell huge spools for super cheap. I got like $300 of high quality wire for like $25 from a guy.

Oh and if you have specific needs like resistance per meter and shit like that you can find sellers who will provide solid specs but that requires a bit more work and if your just scavenging wire from shit you're probably not too concerned.

Cat5 cables are a good source of solid core wire. I use that a lot for breadboards and protoboard.

thats real fucking nice.

Thanks a lot for this, it's just casual projects for now so no need to really specific resistance and similar, thanks again.

Not that guy but I have a question:
Are phantom power supplies like headphone amplifiers in that they colour the sounds they output and are super subjective in regards to performance, or are they much the same and the more expensive ones largely indistinguishable from the cheap ones?
A guy in the past couple threads has recommended those scarlett audio units which are 200 bucks secondhand and I'm skeptical how you can recommend something one tenth the price from a chinese ebay seller.

For mains rated stuff the hardware store if your best bet.

Sometimes you can get a sale on a wire kit at a hardware store, usually they are super fucking expensive but when they find out no one buys that shit it goes on sale for 80% off.

Other search term to use is 'hookup wire'

yeah this is what i'm looking for, i couldn't figure out what to exactly look for, but by using these search terms you gave me, I found everything I needed, thanks dude

aliexpress.com/store/product/420_Blaze_it/913358_1990418283.html

Can i smoke these?

Any good chink dashcam recommendation?

No worries finding the right word to search for is a huge pain in the ass with electronics.

Anyone tried shoe reps? Might get some yeezy 350's

>Yeezy
Go away nigger fuckboy

You can try.

The chinky phantom power I have is a glorified AC/DC adapter, it doesn't do anything to the sound other than provide extra power to the mic. I did hook it up to a Pyle-Pro audio interface for a while though so I could control gain on the fly.

You'd start noticing a change as you move up to using an audio interface with its own audio drivers like a Presonus or Focusrite, they provide full 48v phantom power and control the audio on your PC instead of whatever is in-built in your motherboard so obviously it's a bit different audio-wise.

I'd recommend the chinky phantom power because this is /csg/ and a lot of people out there are okay with an undervolted mic getting 5v from somake USB. The chink phantom power supply gives the mic phenomenal sound and a lot of people don't need an audio interface like a focusrite. They're commonly for creators and musicians who need the extra control and ports for guitars. Most people here, let's face it, just want a mic to shout at their friends while playing vidya, Any old shit is good for that.

Thanks for the explanation.
Much obliged.

Now let's see how far I can lowball the seller on one of those chinky single-input phantom power supplies.

can chink (orico) hdd enclosures be trusted?

orico is a good brand, I trust them like I trust ugreen.

which redmi note 3 pro to get and where from?

Orico is excellent, so basically yes.

OTOH they almost all cost as much or more than just getting a bigger computer case and they leave you with two extra cables + 2 ports that you can unplug or break. You really have to want to transport them to pick that solution.

Flash your Redmeme 3s to the latest Global ROM "It will be fun", they said.

Shit has been spinning for like 30min.

Why the fuck I always listen to Sup Forums?

> which redmi note 3 pro to get
You pick your own color, and probably the 32GB / 3GB "prime" variant unless you want to save a few bucks.

> and where from
Any of the shops and trade platforms from the wiki?

30 minutes? Did you use the updater?

Do you guys give the chinks you're real name and address?

>Redmeme 3s
you already goofed

You have to wait a few days before installing any new ROM. Also you need to know how to follow simple instructions

goughlui.com/2015/11/01/review-orico-usb-3-0-5-bay-raid-hdd-enclosure-9558ru3-part-1/

Yes and I send out e-invites to them for my tea parties and my wife's son birthday party

Yes, now they will know I am loyal to the cause when they take over.

wait a few days?
ur talkin shit m80

haha perfect

Anyone have experience with trying to cancel an order on ebay. I bought a Redmi 3s and the chink has yet to ship it. I just saw the news about the new Redmi 4 and I rather get that.

No fuck you!, deal with it like the rest of us.

Power supply is the one thing I would not skimp on, it could literally destroy your entire setup.

What happens if I click this?

Are there any cheap china phones that will work with US carrier Ting?

around or under $100 pls

They cancel your order, not even kidding.

Try it.

just look up the bands and see if they match

No, I need you to spoonfood me.

If you use a 5v usb power adapter you will have to boost the hell out the mic in software. Get a proper phantom power supply at the very least, they`re not that expensive.

I still have to increase the sensitivty of mine in software. The mid range power supplies will have built in amps and hardware gain. The really expensive ones are actual external usb DACs, as he stated. So you`d get the full 48v, hardware amp, and a dedicated external DAC for your mic.

Have you seen inside a phantom power supply? They're practically empty other than some voltage passthrough. The chink ones are identical clones to InnoGear and very close to the Behringer power supply too. They're piss simple devices and really hard to mess up. Plus if they die they wouldn't take the PC with it, maybe the mic, but not the whole PC. Unless you're thinking of a PC PSU, that's different.

Ganzos kind of suck. They're all way too heavy for what they are and are prone to having their parts come loose. Get a sanrenmu and you'll get addicted to idly flipping it open

lmgtfy.com/?q=Are there any cheap china phones that will work with US carrier Ting?

>Most people here, let's face it, just want a mic to shout at their friends while playing vidya, Any old shit is good for that.
That's why I think the MK F100TL is way better than BM800+Stand+USB soundcard/Phantom Power.
Which may sound pretty much like this: youtube.com/watch?v=1-8TJtZr2pU

willmyphonework.net/

Does anyone here have a "microphone headset"?
I was looking for one to use on my desktop (over the headphone, not glued). Found pic related.
I don't know what the fuck I can do with the spec sheet.
takstar.com/en/product/detail-4-20-0-317

Also, kinda of a dumb question but I can use TS (3.5mm) on PC, right? Or it needs to be TRS?

what model senpai?

7010. best price on gearbest I think.

That just looks like a BM-800 with an XLR to USB cable. It looks like it has some kind of hardware built-in like the somake which boosts volume of the audio coming into the mic on its way to your PC (the hardware buttons indicate some kind of internal device built in). Blue do the same with their Yeti and Snowball mics due to the low power inherent to USB connection. I mean god speed and all, it would work for vidya, but you'd get the same effect from a BM-700/800 + Somake for cheaper I'd imagine.

If it's for video games why not just get the shitty gaming headset one?
Otherwise an SF-920 should suffice.

Absolutely no reason not to. Just depends on your preferences. Whether or not you`re actually recording, and your budget.

It gets processed faster, I'm not even trolling

I've used it a few times now. It seems like it gives the chinks the permission to rush your order a bit, every time I've clicked it they didn't include the usual photograph of your package on the scales and it often came with no tracking. Could be my experience, but it seems like a big fat I DON'T CARE GET IT SHIPPED NOW AT ALL COSTS button on their end.

Thanks for the advice I think for now I'll hold off on pressing it, as my package is just a meme watch and I dont care how long it takes to arrive.

I've done it two times and I still got the pics and eveything, they were two sharks so maybe it was because you had a bigger order

youtube.com/watch?v=NNhdQT9Ivu0&list=PLaPvcEA8BA-J9_3mmzhwE5TGRU53q3oux&index=3

Should be the same method, just use the correct fastboot rom

How much do you spend on chink shit per month?

aliexpress.com/item/pccooler-V4-CPU-heatsink-2-heat-pipe-10CM-CPU-fan-CPU-cooler-for-Intel-775-1155/32357213166.html

$15.99.

Should I, or I'll end up burning the CPU?

4000 argentian pesos

There are better ones from either PCCooler/Deepcool, like TX3/TX4 look alike ones for the same price.

Only get that one if your case is tiny for tower coolers.

That's like 5 dollars?

Yes. They already know.

Get this instead, also shit, coolers used to be cheaper on aliexpress.

www.aliexpress.com/item/DEEPCOOL-2-fans-2-heatpipes/32690883779.html

how to stop buying useless crap?

Do I really need two fans for a second-hand AMD FM2 that I'm not planning to OC? I bet it sounds like a fucking locomotive. Also, those fan brackets look really flimsy.

Also, my case is not that big, so I have to consider size and noise.

aliexpress.com/item/pccooler-S810-CPU-heatsink-2-heat-pipe-CPU-fan-CPU-cooler-for-Intel-LGA-775-1150/32357353717.html
That's my second option. $18.

Why stop? It fills the emptiness in your soul and the satisfies the craving you can not explain.

Yeah, it's perfect m8.

I've owned almost the exact same setup for over a year. Very happy, especially with the price I paid.

how is the cat bank?

Oh yeah and ditch that shitty karaoke garbage.

Get a decent Phantom power supply. If you get a USB sound card combo you may even have a decent solution for your headphones in your hands.

On second thoughts, I'm more inclined for that one. I'd rather take my chances with a tall HSF than a fat one.

So, DeepCool or PCCooler?

YES! My ganzo got through Australian customs, I've probably been put on the knifey spoony watch list but it's worth it.

>Pentium 4 for scale

No we'll see if the sanrenmu makes it through too.

>australia
Im so sorry