Sup Forums Confession Thread

I'll start.

I'm actually an indian and I shill windows 10 for free. I made a lot of threads and spam with GPU threads.

shotgun with toe trigger

I fucked the girl of my (former) roommate while she was drunk. I did it because he's a macfag, no other reason.

the left mouse button on my mouse started fucking up so i started using a macro that made right click work as left click, and clicking with scroll wheel function as right click.

stay indoors brother and you'll skin will ascend from shitstain status

- fellow indian brethren

I see that Microsoft brainwashing of a entire population came to fruition

cool story prarjeet. i have never been in one of your threads.

>indian
>""population""
>""people""

fukken saved

I always knew AMDtards were all Rajeets. Why else would anyone support that shit company?

he knows, and enjoyed it

after using the three major operating systems (Windows, GNU/Linux, OS X) for nearly half of my life, time spent about equally among them, I really prefer OS X over the others. it just feels like a more solid/polished Linux system, but there are a few things I miss from both Windows and Linux.
if I could, my ideal setup would be a desktop pc running windows with an OS X virtual machine so I can spend most of my working time there, then switch back to Windows for gaming so I can get the full performance from the PC, but the hackintosh isos I've tried seemed like they didn't perform too well.

You are implying the cuck uses BSD

me too brother.
going to build a hackintosh on recommended hardware for my next computer, can't justify a mbp.

Isn't OSX BSD?

it uses Darwin as the kernel which is a modified BSD. so not entirely, but mostly yes.

My home pc still uses vista to this day.

Not OP
you think you could easily buy guns anywhere but in the us?

if they sold shotguns in third world countries suicide rates would be much higher

I travel a lot (commuting for work and I go over to friend's places a lot) so my mbp is justified in my eyes. I'm just really unimpressed with the hardware sometimes, it tends to run hot a lot quicker than my old laptop did, but only when it's under a bunch of stress.
If you travel, I'd recommend a laptop as your primary workstation just so you have everything in one place when you need it.

Accha kaha hain, satish.
GNU faltu hain or Linux vi bakwaas, fuck GNU and fuck Linux

#windowspride

I own a 'gaming laptop' with Windows Server 2012 on it.

I make facebook and skype accounts pretending to be a guy. My best friends are all online and think I'm a guy. My friendships are a lie, I'm living a lie, and I have no right to complain.

>If that isn't bad enough
I fucking love thinkpads. I love this fucking clitmouse. I've become a god at masturbating because of it. Sometimes I get horny from using it. I don't plan on ever using any other computer in my life. My first PC was a thinkpad. Clitmouse+look+parts is perfection. Thinkpads have my heart, probably not going to get married unless he has a love for thinkpads like I do.

>not a dankpad
come on

That's hot. I've got an older thinkpad running linux which I use occasionally as my secondary laptop, mostly for scripting. It serves its purpose really well.
Wanna skype sometime?

how ironic. I make online accounts pretending to be a female. I do it soley out of boredom and to experiance being concived of the oppisite gender. Why do you do your roleplaying?

Just the one I was browsing with. Got this 4th gen x1c today.

Because guys only want sex and tits if I say I'm a female. There's never any actual conversation.

>thats hot
>wanna skype sometime

nice gyno, faggot.

you miss all the shots you don't take

Even though this shot will 100% miss

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

then get female friends you fucking loser

sure baby, just give me your email and phone number and address ;)

sure thing, but I'd prefer not to give those out on Sup Forums. send me an email at [email protected] :)

if grills liked computers, no one on Sup Forums would be living with their parents in the fucking basement virgins for life, loser