/hsg/ - headset general

/hpg/ is an audiophile circle jerk and everyone in that general ridicules anyone who wants a mic attached to their headphones.

This thread is for those of us who are professionals who actually work in corporate offices and need a mic attached to our headphones so that we can move around our office doing work with both our hands while in a conference call.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headset-Canceling-Wireless-Microphone/dp/B00UR9G58A/ref=sr_1_22?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1470805973&sr=1-22&keywords=bluetooth headset
amazon.com/Plantronics-CS510-Over---Head-monaural/dp/B005HRZPY2/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1470806488&sr=1-5&keywords=wireless headset
amazon.com/dp/B005GLUIXM/ref=psdc_172611_t2_B005HRZPY2
amzn.com/B015WCZ442
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sanjeet, pls

call center monkeys are not professionals

here's your reply

You're a fucking retard. Go read the wiki. If you don't know what I mean go read the sticky. If you don't want to eat fucking shit you colossal faggot.

I've already done all of that.

You are not allowed to create this thread. Sup Forums already has a headphone thread and gaymers are not welcome in it.

Go back to Sup Forums child.

samefag dont come here if you dont want to discuss headsets -_-

Clearly not, or you'd understand why headsets are shit for literally every application and what you're supposed to use instead.

>can't tell when a post is the first by that user in a thread
>-_-
I wonder which website (You) blew in from.

>headsets are shit for literally every application

except for working in an office

LITERALLY
>in a literal manner or sense; exactly
EVERY APPLICATION. That includes working in an office. You dense motherfucker. Read the fucking sticky. Don't post again until you've lurked for at least a year.

The sticky is wrong. It was written by an audiophile who doesn't work in an office.

You see, in an office setting, a stationary mic is worthless because you tend to move from office to office and from floor to floor. You have to have a Bluetooth headset so that you can conduct business, not listen to your stupid music.

>arguing against gaming.

Your audiophile solution has a wire attached to it dumbass. Then, you go and attach an ADDITIONAL wire to it.

You do realize that BLUETOOTH = wireless, right?

you just went full retarded.

I didn't even read your post but if you need wireless you should just end it all

>can hear everyone with perfect clarity
>everyone talking to has their ears explode simultaneously

get a job.

I have one thanks
You should never use wireless headsets

>You should never use wireless headsets to listen to music

ftfy

I love how your small mind cannot fathom any other reason for putting speakers to your ears.

There is no other reason
Just use speakers
Are you retarded?

Here's your reply

Tbh if you need wireless headsets it sounds like a shitty call centre man
I'd hate to be you

You'd hate to make 7 figures?

>Call centre
>7 figures
Sure buddy

>would never buy wireless headset ever
>is an expert on what all wireless headsets sound like
>can magically use his imagination to extrapolate what each Bluetooth headset would sound like by comparing what he supposes they would sound like compared to audiophile headphones

I work for a hedge fund manager

Whatever you say buddy :^)
Find me one decent Bluetooth headset that has:
Good battery
Good sound quality
Good mic quality
Good signal connection

Pro tip: it doesn't exist

>Good sound quality
of course it doesn't exist. no one is saying it does. The whole point of a headset is to sacrifice sound quality in exchange for mobility.

Well the there is only one option for you friendo :^)

here's your reply.

>implying you can same me for not being an autistic audiophile

Thanks man
I'm just here for the (You)'s

I figured.

Here's another one. I was just using you to keep my thread bumped. Thanks man.

Truck driver, reporting in

amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headset-Canceling-Wireless-Microphone/dp/B00UR9G58A/ref=sr_1_22?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1470805973&sr=1-22&keywords=bluetooth headset

I'm an audiophile and I have headphones and an amp. Still, I also own this and use it just as often:

amazon.com/Plantronics-CS510-Over---Head-monaural/dp/B005HRZPY2/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1470806488&sr=1-5&keywords=wireless headset

Pajeet, reporting in.

amazon.com/dp/B005GLUIXM/ref=psdc_172611_t2_B005HRZPY2

Why in the fuck is that so expensive?

Range. (106 meters)
swappable battery

amzn.com/B015WCZ442

Are there any decent cheap simulated 7.1 headsets?

do we seriously need a headset general? can we just have this one thread and then tell you fucking pajeets to fuck off and die?