People are getting hurt with this game

You know what I mean

People are getting hurt when you post Sup Forums stuff on Sup Forums too.

Yeah, someone got shot playing it at Fisherman's Wharf.

>kingslayer1850
I got hurt reading that.

:^)

>Windows bot
This really defeats the main purpose of the game unless you're in a country where it isn't offered. The game is about going outside and meeting new people a long the way. Botting to level 40 is just douchey m8, unless you're selling accounts, in which case kys

There is literally one pokestop in my area

>im gonna play pokemon
>i dont actually wanna play it i just wanna watch my computer play it for me

wat

This game is the bane of my existence. Because of more people on the grounds of an abandoned mental hospital, the police have been cracking down hard on people going into the buildings (the grounds itself is a park and is open to the public). There's also been a lot more vandalism.

fuck yes I'm so tired of my fag friends being like "oh you're only level 20, I'm 35" like okay bitch I have a job.

I'm about to fuck these bitches up

All the autisma of our generation packed up in a game.
Fucking smartphone zombies

>Fucking smartphone zombies
really makes you think

Nice font you fucking gay faggot

People should put down their phones and make real, human connections again.

Le pokêmon is technology xDD

>le
Le reddit is le other way >>>/reddit/

really makes you think

The hype will be over in half a year.

Caused my phone to get hot enough to cause the battery to expand. Now it's held together with super glue, zip ties, and hope.

>fuck yes I'm so tired of my fag friends being like "oh you're only level 20, I'm 35" like okay bitch I have a job.
>I'm about to fuck these bitches up
So what? Is your job so fuckin shitty that you rely on a level in a game to boost your self confidence? You are pretty pathetic.

Pretty shitty phone then.

It was a god tier phone four years ago, times have changed though.

How does one develop things like this for web-apps?

Does one record the API communication with a web debugger like Charles, reverse-engineer the API and then begin send legit-looking packets?

>He said, judging and insulting people on a coffeeshop coding cage match community center

>not using Ar1i's superior bot
>using a bot to efficiently level up
Pick one.

You have to capture the protobuf traffic and hook into that. It's not that hard.

Basically yes. Up until last week you just had to authenticate a google token and sniff niantic API request/response json data. Then last week they decided to encrypt all requests but people managed to crack the encryption in like 5 days

You know I didn't care for it when it released but my mom got super into it after getting sucked into popular shit and kept bothering me to go out with her to walk around and catch stuff.
I don't really mind it. I wouldn't have left my place if I didn't have it and I get to mooch some free lunch from my mom every time she gets me to go out with her.

Worst experience was going to one of the local parks (which all have become loaded with people doing the same thing) where a hippie couple was laying down in the grass near the path heckling people to stop people from playing the game. The 'oh you're a slave to your phone' and 'you're wasting your life on things that don't exist' kind of deal.

I don't understand how people find the time to just go outside to look at a cell phone screen??? I'd rather use that time looking at my computer screen for gaymen, rather than playing pokemon go. I go outside to run, or hike, not walk in a park full of 12 year olds. Wait, hold that thought, do a lot of lolis play this shit,vor only shotas?

>look at Sup Forums catalog and get nothing of value done
>sit on your ass and get fat and depressed
>look at pogo and get nothing of value done
>walk around, get fit and social and breathe fresh air

It's a mockery of Pokemon. They should have made it like a real Pokemon game with trainer battles and leveling up

Wow you're not a smart person aren't you

JAMIE LANNISTER

what game is it?

>>walk around, get fit and social and breathe fresh air
>get fit and social
This is what Pokémon GO fags actually believe. That a little bit of walking will make them fit. Hilarious. And just because you're out of your basement doesn't mean you're social.

dota 2 GO

can you be more autistic in one post?

t. fatass without smartphone

No man's sky

Your system font is hurting me.

Then there is no point in botting because you won't be playing the game anyway.

>having a group of friends that play pokemon GO with each other
Take me back to the good times.

Oh how I miss the 60's

I just cheated and got all the Pokémons

Proofs, tovarisch?

No, I'm pretty smart, thanks for asking? Why was this brought up?

Any pokemon bot for linux?

>wake up early in the morning for work.
>sit on shitter as I shit post.

Then...

>go to my physical demanding job.
>go out for a 10k run after job, if I have a period of time off before second job.

Meanwhile, pokefags wake up from roommate full apartment, or parents house, and slowly wipe off the ketchup stain on their face to go for the ultimate demanding walk to catch a rat, or bird, and brag they lost 1 pound in a week, when I piss that much within a 1/4 of a day.

Can you guys please stay indoors, it's fucking annoying to have to walk around you as you stop in the middle of a walk path, or street to catch pokemon, or here you autist say, "what team are you on" as I pull out my phone to see my text.

timewasteception

thought of him too when I read it

>touchwizz
>"AT&T"
>that font

>using the smiley with a carat nose

What game is it?

Fag: The Game?

>Fisherman's Wharf
Is that a fag cruising area?

>How does one develop things like this for web-apps?
You hire a fag.

>It's a mockery of Pokemon. They should have made it like a real Pokemon game with trainer battles and leveling up
I'd like to make a game about FAGS with AIDS in the 80s. But instead of "leveling up" it will be "POZZing up" haha.

reminds me of when i used to play Progress Quest

Yes Mr. Sherman, everyone is a fag

fee your pain. i do sniper program. but literally not shit be me. i have to like luck out if i go to a store with one. shit ins't fair for people who dont like in NYC etc

I was working on that in the reddit group. It only took 3 days and 5hours, and that is because unknown22 didn't have any inputs; it turned out to be a random number generated once at the beginning of the session.....

Niantic wasn't even trying, they don.t give a fuck if manchildren use bots.

You seem to want to attention of fags. Are you looking for a boyfriend or something? It sounds like you're looking for a date, you faggot.

If you can't even figure that don't call yourself smart.

Literally two time wastes in one.

> pokemon pay2win shit
> not superior Ingress

>Progress Quest
2meta4me