What does Sup Forums think of Manjaro?

What does Sup Forums think of Manjaro?

I'm a Linux pleb that tries Arch but that was over my head so I switched to Manjaro which was easier to install than Win7. It's really easy, user friendly, and it's built on Arch but it never get mentioned here.

Pretty comfy for a retard distro. Mint and Ubuntu have all sorts of bugs, while Manjaro just werks. Thought is was a meme until I tried it.

I use it. Its better than the rest.

10/10 would shill for it anyday. It's an amazing normie distro that can turn you into an expert if/when you feel like it. I started out with RAM-hogging KDE and then moved to i3 in minutes and never switched since.

go Antergos, way better and less bloat. Actually you can get it up and running with xfce and no shit KDE.

It's super good.

It's a really great way to get arch kids irrationally angry

The maintainers don't care about security.
If you want a noob-friendly arch just use any graphical arch installer or antergos.

It's even more unstable than Arch

It's an Arch derivative so it's probably shit

Arch is a waste of time, even Gentoo is more user friendly and breaks less often

I have no experience with linux besides a couple of months using Ubuntu, but I just finished installing Arch earlier today in just a couple hours with very little trouble. The only issues I had were fucking up the partitioning a couple times and having to download firmware for my my wifi card

As long as you have the most basic understanding of how computers work and you actually look at the wiki you shouldn't have any trouble installing it, there's so much documentation that any issue you run into should be on there.

Nothing wrong with using an installer to get the job done, but you'll get more out of it if you do it yourself so you can get a better understanding of what's going on

>dont care about security
The unstable repo is literally a copy of arch stable (with some extra shit)

What about their site's certificate expiring twice?

>better understanding of what's going on
pacstrap /mnt base base-devel
Mom im a hacker now!

What difference does it make for the distro itself?

Nothing, I just like cock

You can suck mine, manwhore

what does that tell you about the distro

its the best thing after gentoo

Gentoo is the biggest waste of time. Even the macfag that created it left the toy distro because it's just a needless timesink

Have you ever used gentoo? It never brakes and updating once per month aint a problem. And you actally get choice and control

The main manjaro distro is xfce

I understand Sup Forums a lot better now.

Nothing, because the webpage isn't a distro